Bali PADI Advance Diving Course for Advance Dive Certification within 2 Days
Bali PADI Advance Diving Course is a step forward of Open Water Dive Course to move up your dive grade into advance diver. It will encourage you to several experiences of dive adventures in Bali. This Bali PADI Advance Diving Course will take you within 2 days by completing dive training and enjoys your fun dive adventure. Finally, the course will present an Advance PADI Open Water Certificate when the course has completed. It is ideally for everyone who has the experiences and holding Open Water Dive certificate then want to continue one more step up. This course is one of Bali Dive Course Programs that will bring you the real deep of world and see the beautiful of underwater to be experienced. Therefore, there is no doubt to book a space for Bali PADI Advance Diving Course through us and we will return with confirmation soon.
Bali PADI Advance Diving Course
Advance Diving Course
(Code: BSI-DVC004) PRICE
IDR 5,103,000 net/person
(minimum 2 people)
Single Traveler : IDR 5,913,000 net/person
Bali Padi Advance Diving Prices Inclusions
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Bali PADI Advance Diving Course experience
- Daily round trip hotel transfer
- Daily lunch
- Dive Theory
- Dive manual and Dive Table
- Using swimming pool
- Dive gear
- Boat transport
- PADI Licensed Instructor
- PADI Advance Open Water Dive Certificate
- Medical insurance
About Bali Padi Advance Dive Course
First day on Bali PADI Advance Diving Course will be started by picking you up at your hotel and transfer to the dive center. The Class Room Training is the first session to remind all dive theory and technical. Afterward, we continue with lunch in the middle of day. Meanwhile, we will execute 2 times of open water training (Navigation Dive) in the afternoon and then back to your hotel.
The second day of Bali PADI Advance Diving Course, the staff from dive center will pick you up at your hotel lobby to go to Tulamben or Padang Bai, one of the famous dive spots in Bali. We will execute 2 time dives (Deep Dive) on the first session and then having lunch in the middle of day. Furthermore, one time dive (one choice of Night Dive, Boat Dive, Drift Dive, Multilevel Dive, Underwater Naturalist, Wreck Dive, Peak Performance Buoyancy or Search and Recovery) will be continued and finalize the paperwork to complete final examination. We will go back to your hotel to terminate the course.
Note:We only able to provide Night Dive at Nusa Dua
Bali PADI Advance Diving Course Itinerary
DAY – 1 : Class Room + 2 x Dives Nusa Dua
- Time Picked by Dive Center Staff
- 09.00 – 11.55 review Dive theory in the Class Room Session
- 12.00 – 13.00 enjoy the lunch
- 13.00 – 15.00 join 2 time training dive at Nusa Dua (Navigation Dive)
- 15.00 back to hotel
- 15.30 arrive at your hotel
DAY – 2 : Diving Tour
- 06.00 Picked by Dive Center Staff
- 09.00 Arriving at Tulamben / Padang Bai
- 09.00 – 12.00 2 x dives training (Deep Dive)
- 12.00 – 13.00 Enjoy the lunch
- 13.00 – 16.00 join 1 x dive training (choice of dive) and complete the paperwork then will be certified as Advance Padi Open Water Diver
- 16.00 – Finish your Bali PADI Advance Diving Course and back to hotel
- 18.30 Arrive at hotel
PADI ADVANCE DIVE CERTIFICATE
Your PADI Advance Open Water Dive Certificate will be produced by PADI International and it will be delivered to your own address within 2 weeks up to one month of working days.
What to Bring on Bali PADI Advance Diving Course?
- Short pant
- Sun block
- Sun glasses
- Money for drinks
Bali PADI Advance Diving Course – Terms and Conditions
- The rates of Bali PADI Advance Diving Course are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee.
- Payment can be also made via PayPal.
- This activity is depended on the weather in particular wind conditions
- All rates quoted on Bali PADI Advance Diving Course are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when you make the booking through Bali Star Island only.
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee.
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. We will advise the cancellation policy for group booking on the confirmation.