Balinese Dance Tours Offer Famous Legong Dance Tour with Several Beautiful Balinese Traditional Dances
Legong Dance Tour is one of the famous Balinese Dance Tours to bring you to enjoy the spectacular Balinese traditional dances. Furthermore, this tour will take you a short time on your lovely vacation in paradise island of Bali. Legong Dance is a beautiful set of Balinese dance performances those are compiled into attractive dance performances. Our Legong Dance Tour will take you to enjoy on watching several beautiful dances such as Legong Dance, Cendrawasih Dance, Baris Dance and Oleg Tamulilingan Dance. It will complete your experience against the Balinese cultures. Meanwhile, our tour guide as well as our safe driver will drive you to the proper venue to see these fantastic dances.
Legong Dance Tour
Code: BSI-DAN01 – PRICES
Legong Dance at Local Restaurant
Adult : IDR 513,000 net/person – min 2 people
Child : IDR 405,000 net/child
(children age: 03 – 12 years old)
Single Traveler: IDR783,000 net/person
Legong Dance in Ubud
Adult : IDR 607,000 net/person – min 2 people
Child : IDR 540,000 net/child
(children age: 03 – 12 years old)
Single Traveler: IDR877,000 net/person
Legong Dance Tour Rate Inclusions
- 21% government tax and service
- 1 x ticket of Legong Dance Performance
- 1 x dinner at local restaurant
- Round trip hotel transfer
- English speaking guide
Legong Dance Tour About
Our Legong Dance Tour will start from picking you up at your hotel and drop to the theater or dance performance venue straightly. These kinds of dances are majority held in local restaurant. Therefore, we have combined our Legong Dance Tour with delicious dinner. Hence, you can enjoy the dances whilst having dinner. In other occasion depended on your hotel location, the dance probably held in the theater while the dinner in local restaurant separately. It is valid for the Legong Dance Tour in Ubud where the performance and dinner are separate location. Afterward, we will return to your hotel after the tour end.
Where Legong Dance Tour Started and Finished?
We start our Legong Dance Tour from picking you up at your hotel or appointed pick up place. Meanwhile, this tour will end until we drop you at your hotel or appointed drop point. Our tour arrangement is flexible for pick up services as long as within the frame pick up area. Therefore, please feel free to contact our team if you have specific pick up point.
How long is Legong Dance Tour Running?
The whole Legong Dance Tour will run 3 hours or depended on how far is your hotel (pick up point) location. Meanwhile the dance runs within 1 hour.
Is There any Legong Dance Tour Combining with Other Attractions?
Yes, we do flexible to combine this tour with other tourist attractions including other Bali Tours. We usually combine this tour with Ubud Tour, Kintamani Tours or Besakih Temple Tour. There will be any additional charge to cover the whole arrangements. Therefore, please feel free to contact our team to get more detail information.
- Ubud Village Tour and Balinese Dance Package
- Kecak Dance Tour
- Barong Dance Tour
- Balinese Dance Dinner Tour
Itinerary of Legong Dance Tour
- 18.00 pm – Pick up at your hotel (subject to change based on your hotel location)
- 18.15 pm – Depart to local restaurant / dance theater
- 18.45 pm – Arrive at restaurant
- 19.00 pm – Enjoy your dinner
- 20.00 pm – Enjoy Balinese Legong Dance performance
- 21.00 pm – Back to hotel
- 21.30 pm – Arriving at your hotel
Legong Dance Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from 01 January 2019 – 31 March 2020.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years. We will apply the adult rate for the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet