Explore Kintamani and Other Tourist Destinations
Kintamani Tour is one of the fantastic full-day tours to visit Kintamani wrapped in a Bali volcano trips. We will take you to Goa Gajah / Elephant Cave, Tampak Siring Temple / Tirta Empul Temple, and Kintamani. Furthermore, our professional guide will lead and give the best service to make your trip more comfortable. Meanwhile, we provide your lunch in a local restaurant with a magnificent view of Batur Mount and Lake.
This Kintamani Tour is very popular among other tours in Bali. We have run this tour since 1998 with 100% meet guest satisfaction and safety. Our commitment is giving the best quality services and clear information for all our customers to keep a satisfactory level on every trip we run. Therefore, our Kintamani Tour is one of the favourite tours in Bali and most of the tourists have experienced.
Kintamani Tour – Popular Bali Volcano Trips
Kintamani Volcano Tour
( Code : BSI-F002 ) Special PRICES
PRICE: IDR 661,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 405,000 net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,012,000 net/person
Kintamani Tour Price Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese, and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
What is Kintamani Tour About?
It is one of the popular Bali Full Day Tours taking you to explore the hill of Kintamani and visit several places of interest during the trips. This Kintamani Tour is a private tour using a comfortable vehicle with full air-conditioning. Moreover, our professional tour guide will lead your tour privately without any other passengers. So, the only you and your spouse or friend or family will be in the car. Meanwhile, our safe driver will drive the car smoothly to keep your journey safe.
Pick up Information
We do flexible to arrange the pick-up service based on your request as long as within the pick-up service area. Meanwhile, we will drop you back at your hotel or appointed drop point after the tour finish.
How Long is the Tour Running?
We have arranged the schedule for our Kintamani Tour will run for about 8 hours. However, we understand that the traffic condition could affect the length of the trip.
Places of interest to visit during Bali Volcano Trips
It is an ancient omission in the form of a cave with a high value of art as well as history. This site is one of the famous tourist destinations in Bali. Hence, many tourists visit this site every day. In addition, we will find other ancient omissions like ancient stone idol, douche, temple and others. It has beautiful relief with a form of face turning around to the left side. Moreover, we have to go down to the doorstep to reach Goa Gajah because this place located in the valley river. It is a famous place with a unique cave and the right place to visit during the Kintamani tour or Bali Volcano Trips.
TAMPAK SIRING/HOLY SPRING WATER TEMPLE
Tampak Siring or Tirta Empul is a temple with a big water source residing in the middle of it. Meanwhile, at Tampak Siring, you will see the Palace of Indonesia State founded by the first president. Its place is very beautiful and peaceful with a lush green hill surround it. Moreover, there are many waters spouts exist in this temple that is using by local people for bathing and purification purpose. It is the second place to visit during the Kintamani Tour or Bali Volcano Trips.
Kintamani is the name of a countryside hill with beautiful panorama surrounds it. We can see beautiful panorama from Kintamani to overview the active volcano of Batur Mount as well as wide Lake of Batur in a valley. Furthermore, it located in the plateau area about 1000 meters above sea level with cool weather surround it. Besides that, you will also see a small village in a beautiful valley close to the lake. Meanwhile, this place is very famous place and the government has appointed it as one of the tourist destinations. Hence, many tourists visit this site every day.
KINTAMANI TOUR ITINERARY
- 09:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 10.15 – Visit Gold and Silverwork
- 10.45 – Visit Wood Carving
- 12.00 – Visit Kintamani with Batur Volcano and Lake view
- 12.15 – Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant in Kintamani
- 14.00 – Visit Tampak Siring / Tirta Empul Temple
- 15.00 – Visit Goa Gajah/Elephant Cave
- 15.30 – Back to hotel
- 17.00 – Arrive at hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING KINTAMANI TOUR?
- Casual dress
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
Kintamani Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above Kintamani Tour rates are valid until 31 March 2021.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax as well as service charges.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult
- Children aged included from 2 – 12 years
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation 1 day before the tour date
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
Furthermore of Bali Tours, as a result below:
Find More Other Favorite Bali Land Tours, as a result below:
- Ubud Village Tour
- Kintamani One Day Trip
- Besakih Temple Tour
- Karangasem East Bali
- Lovina Singaraja Tour
- Batukaru Jatiluwih Tour
- West National Park Tour and furthermore
- One Day Nusa Penida Tour and furthermore
- Lempuyang tour and furthermore
- One day Lembongan tour package
- Sambangan waterfall tour
- Munduk Waterfalls tour and furthermore