Ubud Tour – Full Day Tours Bali Sightseeing Activities to Explore Ubud Village and Other Tourist Destinations
Ubud Tour is one of the famous Bali Sightseeing Activities to visit places of interest in Ubud and surrounding area. It is one of the popular Bali Full Day Tours as an alternative to tourist activities in Bali. Our Ubud Tour is very exciting to explore the traditional village with its social activities and culture from the local community. It is a wonderful trip to see the Balinese life full of culture as well as art. The tour will be very comfortable with our private air-conditioning car transfer. Meanwhile, we will provide the delicious Indonesian set lunch at a local restaurant. To keep your convenience and enjoyable journey, our professional tour guide is always outstanding offer our best service with the information you need. This tour is running every day except on silent day that will bring you into fantastic experiences.
Nowadays, Ubud Tour is very famous since we run this tour from 1998 with 100% guest satisfaction safety record. Therefore, there is no doubt to book our Ubud Tour during your vacation in Bali Island. In addition, we have assigned an entrance fee in every place to visit based on the itinerary as well as lunch at a local restaurant. See a lot of tourist activities in Ubud!
UBUD VILLAGE TOUR
( Code: BSI-F001 ) Special PRICES
- Adult : IDR 607,000net/person – min 2 people
- Children : IDR 405,000 net/child ( 2 – 12 years)
- Single Traveler: IDR 932,000 net/person
Ubud Tour Price Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
What is Ubud Tour About?
Ubud Tour is one of Bali Full Day Tours and Bali Sightseeing Program to explore Ubud Village including other tourist destination. Our tour assignment is based on private tour means that the only you and your spouse or friend or family will be in your car. You will entitle one professional tour guide who will lead your tour into the proper places and giving comprehensive information. Also, you will find many tourist activities in centre of Ubud.
How Long is Ubud Tour Running?
Our Ubud Tour is running based on the tour itinerary and taking around 8 hours. Therefore for any extension hours caused by the traffic jam will be subject to Bali Star Island approval.
Where is Tour Started and Finished?
We will start the tour from your hotel lobby or appointed pick up service and drop you back at your hotel or appointed drop point after the tour finish. The pickup points are valid for the frame to pick up area and should any other pick up point appointed, then it will be any extra charge. Here is the frame pick up area includes: Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud, Canggu and Tanah Lot.
Can We Combine the Tour with Other Activities?
YES, it can be combined with other activities such as Barong Dance, Bali Safari Marine Park, and Bali Bird Park. All the extra costs for other activities will be added to our invoice. Or, you can see our favourite Bali Tour Packages for your further references.
Places of interest to visit during Ubud Tour
Firstly, the location of Tegalalang countryside is 5 km northern part of Ubud Village and own the magnificent view of rice terrace. The rice terrace is very beautiful with exquisite hollowing rice field and the location precisely on the hill bank. In addition, you will see the Balinese farmer do their rice field in the oblique area complete with its system irrigation. Therefore, you will enjoy the beautiful panorama of the valley with rice terrace and coconut trees ornament it. Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the tourist icon in Ubud Bali as well as many tourists visit this site every day. And also, this site as stop point during Ubud Tour.
It is a small tropical forest where you can see the group of monkeys live there. It is a good place to visit during the Ubud Tour. According to the local resident believe that these monkeys are protecting the forest with all its content. Meanwhile, there is a Hindu Temple existing in the corner of a forest full of the huge and high tropical trees. All monkeys in this place have tame as well as dwell this forest together in each group area. In addition, this monkey forest is right located in the heart of Ubud Village with beautiful souvenir shops along the road and just a step from the Ubud Art market.
It is a modern museum collecting the ancient Painting consecution as well as modern from the famous artist. Meanwhile, Ubud is a place where the world’s painter found their inspiration. Moreover, you will see some of the world masterpiece from the famous artists in this museum that completes your tour with wonderful experience. The museum is designed with Balinese architecture with the natural nature ambience surround it. In addition, you will see the amazing art on canvas created by the world-class painter and masterpiece just at the Painting Museum. There are several painting museums available in Ubud which you can visit one of them during Ubud Tour.
It is a good time during the Ubud Tour to explore the art market. Ubud Market is offering you multifarious of handicraft as well as souvenirs that you can bring home. It market presents a variety of artwork/handicraft such as wood carving, bag, painting, clothes, idol and a lot more. Furthermore, you will enjoy your shopping time in a beautiful place with a full variety of Balinese artwork. Meanwhile, the friendly sellers who come from the local community are offering the selection of your need to bring home.
It is one of the alternative beautiful temples to visit during Ubud Tour. In addition, full of Balinese ornaments made from the fibre of a chromatic black palm tree. Furthermore, it located beside of the main road from Denpasar to Ubud. It is a sacred Hindu temple where the villagers support as well as conduct the temple festival every 6 months. Meanwhile, there are several temple buildings existing inside of the temple and you have the opportunity to visit the main area directly.
Tour Itinerary during this Tourist Activities
Ubud Tour Only
- 09:00 Pick up at the hotel
- 10:00 Gold and Silverwork
- 10:30 Wood Carving Artwork
- 11:30 Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 12:00 Lunch
- 13:15 Monkey Forest
- 14:00 Painting Museum
- 15:00 Ubud Market and Puri Saren
- 17:00 Arrive at the hotel
Ubud Tour with Legong Dance
IMPORTANT: for Ubud Tour with Dance will be added IDR 200K net/person
- 13:00 Pick up at hotel
- 14:00 Gold and Silverwork
- 14:30 Wood Carving Artwork
- 15:30 Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 16:00 Monkey Forest
- 16:45 Painting Museum
- 17:45 Ubud Market and Puri Saren
- 18:00 Dinner
- 19:30 Watching Balinese Dance
- 22:00 Arrive at the hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING UBUD TOUR?
- Casual clothes
- Shoes or sandal
Ubud Tour Terms and Conditions
- The above Ubud Tour rates are valid until 31 March 2021.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The additional charge of US$ 15 net/person will be added when you select Ubud Tour with Legong Dance
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult
- Children aged included from 2 – 12 years.
- Minimum 24 hours booking for Ubud Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
Furthermore of Bali Tours, as a result below:
Find More Other Favorite Bali Land Tours, as a result below:
- Ubud Village Tour
- Kintamani One Day Trip
- Besakih Temple Tour
- Karangasem East Bali
- Lovina Singaraja Tour
- Batukaru Jatiluwih Tour
- West National Park Tour and furthermore
- One Day Nusa Penida Tour and furthermore
- Lempuyang tour and furthermore
- One day Lembongan tour package
- Sambangan waterfall tour
- Munduk Waterfalls tour and furthermore