5 Days Baliem Valley City Tour Exploring Jiwika Jayapura
CODE: BSI – WP01
5 Days Baliem Valley City Tour is an interesting package tour to explore the natural beauty of West Papua. This exciting tour will take you to see the unique culture of Papua. And also, we will explore pure nature in the land of Candrawasih, the easternmost island of the Indonesian Archipelago. We have designed this tour package well to take you to Jayapura. The perfect tour agenda will provide a memorable experience on your vacation in Jayapura. Meanwhile, our experienced tour guides will always accompany you on your journey. Likewise, a safe driver will take you to the right places so that your trip is more efficient.
In addition, this 5 Days Baliem Valley City Tour will give you a 5 day / 4-night holiday experience in West Papua. This is a great tour package and a popular one from West Papua tour packages. On the other hand, we offer this tour package at an affordable and affordable price. However, you can also surf our website to find other travel packages on Bali and Beyond Vacation Packages.
Best Offer on 5 Days Baliem Valley City Tour
|Person||1||2||3 – 4||5 – 6||7 – 9||10 – 14||15 – 19||25 – up|
5 Days Baliem Valley City Tour’s Rate Inclusions:
- 21% tax and service charge
- All accommodations during trip:
- Wamena: 3 nights stay at Baliem Pilamo Hotel on Grand Superior Room (twin bed only)
- Jayapura: 1 night stay at Grand Alison Hotel or similar
- Daily Breakfast
- 3 x lunch
- 3 x dinner
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Air-conditioning car transfer based on itinerary
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Dani ceremony of pig feast and dance
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Travel permit arrangements
What is not included in the price?
- Flight ticket
- Meals and drinks outside of tour itinerary
- Personal Expenses during trip
- Alcoholic drinks
- Small money for taking picture with local people except during the pig feast
- Travel insurance
- All costs incurred if there is any flight cancellation or other causes beyond our control
Attention and Important
For foreigners (not Indonesian citizens) who will visit the Baliem Valley and other regions in West Papua, you must have a valid travel permit. For that, we will help you to arrange this travel document. Therefore, you must send the following documents via our email or our Whatsapp:
- Copy of your valid passport
- 2 pcs of photographs size 3 x 4 / 4 x 6 cm with any background
- Copy of your Indonesia entering visa or immigration stamp
All documents must be sent to us at the latest 5 days (working hours) before arriving in West Papua. In addition, the handling of the travel permit will be carried out in Jayapura Regional Police with office hours from Monday to Friday (08.00 – 15.00).
Tour Agenda of 5 Days Baliem Valley City Tour
DAY-01: Arrival at Wamena – Jayapura
On the first day of the 5 Days Baliem Valley City Tour, we start from the moment you arrive at Jayapura Airport. Upon arrival, you will be greeted with a tropical natural atmosphere and a typical Papuan smile. Meanwhile, our tour guide will meet you to continue your flight to Wamena in the afternoon. Upon arrival at Wawena airport, we will go directly to a hotel to check in the process. This is your time to enjoy the atmosphere of Wamena with cool air and stay overnight.
DAY-02: Baliem Valley City Tour (B, L, D)
We will enjoy sightseeing activities to the Baliem Valley on the second day of this 5 Days Baliem Valley City Tour. We start today with breakfast at the hotel. After that, we went to Napul hill to see the amazing natural scenery of the Baliem valley. This valley has a length of 80 km and a width of 20 km at an altitude of about 1600 – 1700 meters above sea level. After that, we head to the traditional village of Sinakma over the suspension bridge over the Wamena river and Lani Village. Meanwhile, lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Then, we will visit Jibama traditional market and proceed to Wesaput and Pugima Village. Finally, we return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY-03: JIWIKA (Dani Ceremonies of Pig feast & Dance) (B, L, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, we will continue our outdoor activities with an excursion to the traditional village of Jiwika. Our journey will take around 40 minutes to this village. After that, we will continue exploring Papua to Sumpaima Village to see mummy. We continue walking to other villages for about 10 minutes to see and join Dani ceremony in the form of the battle of Mock and pig feast. You will see Papuans making fire traditionally and killing pigs with bows and arrows. Then, they cook it in the burning hot stones mixed with vegetables and sweet potatoes. This performance lasts about 4-5 hours. A simple lunch box will be served on the third day of the 5 Days Baliem Valley City Tour. Meanwhile, after the local people finish cooking their food, the chief of the village will serve the food along with vegetables and potatoes. Finally, we return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY-04: Wamena – Jayapura (B, L, D)
On the fourth day of the 5 Days Baliem Valley City Tour, we will return to Jayapura. After breakfast at the hotel, we depart for Wamena airport to fly back to Jayapura. Upon arrival in Jayapura, we will go straight to Sentani Lake to see the amazing natural scenery and the lives of the local people around it. Lunch will be served at Yogwa Lake Side Restaurant. If time is still available, we can proceed to the Anthropology Museum. But the museum is open Monday to Friday between 8:00 – 14:30. Meanwhile, it is closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays. In the afternoon, we will go to the Hamadi traditional market to find various handicrafts from Papua. After that, we return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY-05: Jayapura – Departure (B)
Today is the last day of the 5 Days Baliem Valley City Tour. After breakfast and checking out of the hotel, we will go to Jayapura airport to continue your next flight destination.
5 Days Baliem Valley City Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above 5 Days Baliem Valley City Tour’s rates are valid until 31 March 2021.
- The above rates are in USD Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Prices for children are the same as adult prices.
- Minimum 15 days booking for this 5 Days Baliem Valley City Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 35% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 60 days before the tour date
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 45 days up to now show
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 21 days up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet