Bali Christian Wedding Package – Ceremony and Party
Christian Wedding Package is a wedding package with Christian religious procedures. It is one of the part of Bali Religious Wedding. Our wedding package will arrange your wedding ceremony in Bali to give you many sweet memories. With experienced staff, we are here to provide marriage arrangement services for all religions and Christianity in it. In addition, we have realized that wedding day is the most historic day in the life of a couple in this world. Wedding day is the most eagerly awaited day and will provide a very beautiful memory for the bride and groom. Not only that, the bride’s family and relatives will feel the same.
On the other hand, Bali Christian Wedding is a simpler wedding procession. This wedding can be held in a stunning wedding venue and you can choose between. Because, Bali offers many attractive wedding venues with its own advantages that make a lot of memories for bride and groom. Wedding venues commonly used as Christian wedding venues in Bali include hotels, resorts, villas, beaches or remote places. And also, chapel with stunning scenery and tropical air surrounding it can be your choice. So, there is no doubt for you to determine the best day for your marriage in Bali.
Christian Wedding Procession
Bali Christian Wedding is a simple wedding procession that doesn’t require a lot of paperwork. A celebrant from Christianity will come to your wedding venue to give blessings and validate your marriage. The Christian celebrant will lead the entire procession of your religious marriage before continuing with a civil marriage ceremony. He will lead a prayer and bless the bride to finish the religious wedding ceremony. After that, the bridal couple will get an official marriage certificate from a Christian church in Bali. This indicates that you have legitimately become a husband and wife.
You can continue the series of Christian wedding ceremony with wedding parties. You can specify the place of the party or can contact us. Bali has many places to hold the wedding party. Hotels, villas, resorts or restaurants can be one of the venues. In addition, we also provide makeup arrangements, party decoration and entertainment that will differentiate your party from others. Therefore, please feel free to contact our team and they will be very happy to help you.
- Copy of the valid passport of the bride and groom. Each passport must be valid for at least 6 months from entering Indonesia.
- A copy of valid passport for two witnesses.
- Copy of Birth Certificate (the copy must be legalized by a solicitor or by the individual’s Embassy/ Consulate General in Bali or other regions in Indonesia).
- Letter from both sets of parents/guardians to state that there is no objection to the marriage.
- Legalized written statements confirming the status of each individual (single/ widow/ widower/ divorcee etc.).
- For widow/widower must present a copy of dead certificate of the former spouse.
- Copy of Divorce Certificate if you have divorced from former marriage.
- 4 pieces of couple photograph size 4 x 6 cm (the groom position on the right side of bride)
- English Speaking celebrant
- Logistic Support for Events
- Food and Beverage for Party
- Decoration Design
- Event Programs Design
What kind of Wedding ceremony do you want to hold?
Bali Events planner arranges as a result below:
- Meeting – Conference and Seminars and furthermore
- Meeting and Tour Program and furthermore
- Adventure and Meeting pack and furthermore
- Meeting and other Activities and furthermore
- Meeting and Leisure and furthermore
- All out Leisure Program and furthermore
- Educational Student Trips and furthermore
- Bali CSR Service and furthermore