Sasak Tours to Explore Lombok Island Includes Sade and Kuta Beach
Lombok island Tour package in 3 Days is exploring the nature of the island and visiting Sasak traditional village. This tour package will encourage you to visit tourist destinations in the island such as Sade, Sukarara and Banyumulek Village. Moreover, we will have the opportunity to explore Gili Island to visit Gili Trawangan to enjoy the island with relaxation. It is one of the Lombok Tour Packages to bring you into fantastic vacations in the paradise island. In addition, we have professional tour guide who outstanding offers our best quality services. Meanwhile, our save driver will drive you to the proper destinations in safe and comfortably. There is no doubt to contact our team to book Lombok Tour Package 3 Days or other Sasak Tours as well as get the confirmation soon.
Itinerary of Lombok Tour Package 3 Days
The Itinerary of Lombok Tour 3 Days is perfectly designed to bring you to the fantastic experience to explore Lombok Island. It is taking a part of Sasak Tours or Lombok Tour Packages as well as combined to visit Gili Island as a reality of relaxation in paradise. Nevertheless, Lombok Tour is one of the ideal Sasak Tours for you who want to spend a short day in this island.
Day-01 : Arrival Lombok – Sasak Tours (L)
Firstly, our tour guide will pick you up at Lombok International Airport when arrive or we start the tour from the appointed hotel/spot for Sasak Tours. Afterward, we continue Sasak Tours to visit Sade / Rambitan Village (Typical Sasak village with unique house building Alang-alang roof). And also, we can discover the unique local villagers live style. And then, we continue the trip to Kuta as well as Tanjung A’an Beach(the beautiful white sandy beach in south part of Lombok). Sukarara Village is the next destination where we can discover the traditional Songket clothes weaving. Meanwhile, we will discover the Banyumulek Village, the pottery villages, where clay pots for everyday usage. We will serve your lunch at local restaurant. Finally, we terminate Sasak Tours by dropping you to the hotel for check in process and overnight stay.
Day-02 : Gili Trawangan Tour (B, L)
After having breakfast at Hotel, our tour guide will pick you up for Gili Trawangan Tour. Furthermore, this tour will visit Bukit Malimbu to see Three Gili Islands such as Gili Air, Gili Meno as well as Gili Trawangan. Afterward, we go to Bangsal Port to get traditional boat to cross to Gili Trawangan. When arriving at the island, you can do some activities such as sunbathing, swimming as well as snorkeling at your own expenses. You can discover the beautiful colorful coral reef as well as see hundred of tropical fishes through snorkeling activity. We back to Lombok Island in the afternoon. However, we can stop at Baun Pusuk (Monkey Forest) before arriving at your hotel. We will serve your lunch at local restaurant during the tour. Finally, we back to your hotel for free program and overnights.
Day 03 : Hotel – Airport (B)
Today is your last day in Lombok Island to enjoy one of the favorite Sasak Tours. You can still enjoy the tropical atmosphere of Lombok after having breakfast until check out time. Finally, our tour guide will pick you up to transfer you to the airport for next destination. That program is suit time to explore the Lombok island tour package in 3 days.
|Hotel||2||3 – 5||6 – 8||Single Supplement|
|3 * Hotel||US$ 264||US$252||US$ 234||US$ 85|
|4 * Hotel||US$ 288||US$276||US$ 256||US$ 95|
- Government tax and service
- Experience on Sasak Tours or Lombok Tour Packages as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Round trip boat transfer from Lombok island to Gili Island
- Entrance fee at all tourist destination
- English speaking guide
- Private full air conditioner car
- One bottle mineral water during tour
- Safe driver
- Insurance cover up to USD 50,000
Lombok island Tour Package / Sasak Tours – Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from Immediately – 31 March 2017.
- These Sasak Tours rates are designed based on US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 7 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- Advance payment and booking request are absolutely required and all confirmations will be sent through your email.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 14 days before the tour date.
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days up to now show.
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
Popular Bali Tours packages, instead of Lombok island tour package
- Honeymoon Package 3 Nights
- Honeymoon Package 6 Nights
- Bali Honeymoon 8 Nights
- Honeymoon in Bali 12 Nights
- Bali Holiday Package 3 Nights
- Bali Holiday Package 6 Nights
- Holiday Package in Bali 7 Nights
- Holiday Package in Bali 8 Nights
- Bali 9 Nights Package
- Bali 11 Nights Package
- Wellness Bali Package 13 Nights
- Bali Family Package 3 Nights
- Stay at Ubud and Beach Package Combination and furthermore
Gili Island and Lombok Packages, as a result below:
- Lombok island tour package in 3 days
- Bali and Gili Island 6 Nights Package
- Lombok and Bali 6 Nights Package
- Bali, Gili and Lombok 8 Nights Package and furthermore
- Gili and Lombok in 14 days package and furthermore
Bali and beyond Package, as a result below:
- Bali-Gili-Lombok and Komodo 13 Nights Package
- Bali-Gili Island and Borobudur 13 Nights Package
- World Heritage of Komodo and Borobudur 14 Nights Package
- Bali and Borobudur Temple 6 Nights Package and furthermore