All you may have, white sandy beach and majestic Borobudur temple
Bali, Borobudur and Gili Tour Package is one of the exciting Indonesia Travel Packages. This package will bring you to explore the unique cultures, heritage sites and relaxation in paradise islands. Furthermore, it is a perfect tour package experience on lovely holiday travels to Indonesia and visits the famous tourist destinations. This Bali Borobudur Gili Tour Package will encourage you to enjoy your lovely trip to visit Yogyakarta to discover Borobudur Temple, Bali Island with the most beautiful cultures until traditions and Gili Island with its beautiful serenity beaches. It is an ideal travel package for you who want to explore Indonesia. Our professional tour guides will outstanding offer our best services during your tours. Meanwhile, our save driver will provide you with our comfortable vehicles to keep your enjoyable trip during the tours.
Itinerary of Bali Borobudur and Gili Tour Package 14 Days
We have designed the exciting itinerary of Bali Borobudur Gili Tour Package with attractive activities and fantastic tours. It is well blended from the popular tour arrangements on Indonesia Travel Packages. Therefore, you can discover our Itinerary of Bali Borobudur Gili Tour Package 14 days through this page. Ready to explore Bali Borobudur and Gili island?
DAY 01: ARRIVE IN BALI (YOUR OWN TICKETS)
Firstly, You will earn a tropical atmosphere with a friendly smile from the local people when arriving in Bali Island. Our tour guide will pick you up at the exit gate with the design board. Afterwards, we will transfer you to the hotel for check-in process and overnight stay.
DAY 02: FREE PROGRAM – AFTERNOON ULUWATU TOUR PACKAGE (B,D)
You will enjoy your first morning day in Bali Island as well as enjoy to taste the first meals through your breakfast. Furthermore, you can continue your relaxation in the hotel or a beautiful beach close to your hotel. Meanwhile, Uluwatu Tour is started in late afternoon. This tour is a Bali Half Day Tours to visit a sacred Hindu temple set on the cliff bank with stunning view of Indian Ocean. We start the tour from your hotel and direct to Uluwatu for sightseeing. Moreover, you will also watch the spectacular Balinese Kecak Dance performance in a duration of 1 hour. Afterwards, we drive down to Jimbaran Bay to enjoy the seafood grill dinner with romantic ambience surround it. Finally, we back to your hotel for overnight stay.
DAY-03: BALI – YOGYAKARTA CITY TOUR and BOROBUDUR (B, L)
Today is a fantastic day to explore Yogyakarta City and Borobudur Temple. We will pick you up at your hotel in the early morning and transfer directly to the airport. Afterwards, you will fly to Yogyakarta and then our tour guide in Yogyakarta will pick you up upon arrival. Firstly, we go directly to visit Borobudur temple the biggest Buddhist temple in the world. Afterwards drive back to Yogyakarta to visit Bird Market, Batik Home Industry as well as Silversmith at Kotagede. We will serve your lunch at local restaurant. And then, we continue to visit Prambanan Hindu Temple, the biggest Hindu temple in central java. Finally, we check-in at hotel in Jogjakarta for overnight stay.
DAY 04: YOGYAKARTA TOUR – VISIT BROMO (B,L, D)
After having breakfast as well as checking out from the hotel, start to continue the tour by train from Yogyakarta station to ahead to Bromo. Halfway, transit from the train then you are carried out by car to reach Slope of Mount Bromo. Finally, the tour guide will lead you to check-in at BROMO TOSARI hotel or similar for overnight stay and having dinner.
DAY-05: BROMO SUNRISE – BACK TO BALI (B)
We set up your wake up call in the early morning. We start the tour at 4.00 am and then enjoy the journey by using 4 WD and climb up Mt. Penanjakan to see the magnificent view of Bromo sunrise from this spot. Afterwards, we continue the Bromo tour to go to Mount Bromo crater through the shimmering sea of sand. Moreover, you can enjoy the horse riding adventure as well. We will back to the hotel for having breakfast and shower before checking-out process. Finally, we transfer you to Juanda Airport in Surabaya City to continue your flight to Bali. Upon arriving in Bali, our tour guide will pick you up and transfer to your hotel for check-in and overnight stay.
DAY 06: FREE PROGRAM (B)
Today is a free program based on your own
DAY-07: FREE PROGRAM AND AFTERNOON TANAH LOT SUNSET (B)
After having breakfast at your hotel, you can enjoy your free program. While in the afternoon, we will explore Tabanan Regency with the famous tourist destination of Tanah Lot. This Tanah Lot Tour is very exciting where we will visit several places of interest in western part of Bali Island. Furthermore, we start your tour from your hotel and then visit Taman Ayun Temple, the Royal Mengwi Temple with big fishpond surround it. Afterwards, we continue to Tanah Lot to discover the panoramic sites with a Hindu Temple set on the rock and encircled by the seawater. We will enjoy the sightseeing in this area with several features among other tourist destinations in Bali such as spectacular sunset, Batu Bolong Temple, lush tropical garden and international standard tourist facilities. Finally, we back to your hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 08: BALI – GILI TRAWANGAN (B)
After having breakfast and check out from your hotel, the fast boat driver will pick you up and transfer to Serangan port. You cross Bali Strait to visit Gili Trawangan using fast boat. The trip will take you 1 hour 45 minutes. Upon arriving at Gili Trawangan, you will go to Villa Ombak Hotel for check-in process. You will enjoy the fantastic beach with clear sea water and white sand stretch along the coastal area. And also, you will discover the unique lifestyle from local people that non-motorize vehicle permitted throughout of the island. The only Cidomo and Bicycle are available for local transportation.
DAY-09: GILI TRAWANGAN – FREE PROGRAM (B)
Today is a free program based on your own
DAY 10: GILI TRAWANGAN – BACK TO BALI (B)
After having breakfast and check out from your hotel, you will go to local port to get the boat transfer back to Bali. You will return to Bali using fast boat as well. Please check the fast Boat Schedule and update to the local condition. Upon arriving in Bali, the boat driver will transfer to you to your hotel for check-in and overnight stay.
DAY 11: EXPLORING UBUD VILLAGE (B, L)
After having breakfast at your hotel, our tour guide will pick you up for Ubud Tour. We will visit several places of interest in Bali, in particular, the same way to Ubud. Firstly, we will visit Celuk Village to see the variety of silversmith and then continued to Mas Village to see the Balinese People create beautiful wood carving. The next destination is Tegalang Rice Terrace, a beautiful site with a magnificent view of rice terrace on the cliff bank. We will serve your lunch at local restaurant before continuing the tour. And then, we will visit Ubud Monkey Forest, a small tropical forest where you can see the group of monkeys living together in a habitat. Afterwards, we continue to visit Ubud Art Market and Ubud Palace (Puri Saren). Finally, we back to the hotel for the free program and overnight stay.
DAY-12: TENGANAN VILLAGE TOUR (B, L)
Today, we will discover the oldest Balinese village in east part of Bali. After having breakfast, our tour guide will pick you up for Tenganan Village Tour. We will visit the oldest Balinese Village of Tenganan. In addition, we will see the traditional Balinese compound with local people lifestyle. We will serve your lunch at Garpu Restaurant or similar. Afterwards, we will visit Kusamba Beach to see the Balinese people make the salt traditionally on the black sandy beach. And then, we will visit Kerta Gosa, The Roal Klungkung heritage site famous as jurisdiction place for the king to announce the legislation, jurisdiction, penalization etc for their subordinate who has violated the rules. Finally, we back to hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 13: FREE PROGRAM (B)
Today is free program and leisure
DAY 14: TRANSFER OUT (B)
Morning is free at leisure until check out of the hotel by noon. In the afternoon, our tour guide will pick you up and transfer to the airport to take departure flight for next destination.
Bali, Borobudur and Gili Tour packages – Code: BSI-BB02 – PRICES
|Bali Borobudur Gili Package |
|Regular Season||High Season |
(01 Jul – 31 Aug)
|Peak Season |
(20 Dec – 10 Jan)
|Standard package – 3* Hotel|
|US$ 1,600||US$1,707||US$ 1,737|
|Superior Package – 4* Hotel|
|US$ 1,778||US$ 1,939||US$2,037|
Where to stay:
Bali’s Hotel :
3-star hotel: Bali Relaxing Resort/ Tamukami Sanur/ Respati Sanur/ Jimbaran Bay Beach Hotel
4-star hotel: Sadara Boutique Resort/ Grand Mirage/ Keraton Jimbaran or similar
3-star hotel: Arjuna Hotel or similar
4-star hotel: Yogya Plaza Hotel or similar
Bromo’s Hotel :
3-star hotel: Café Lava or similar
4-star hotel: Lava View Hotel or similar
Gili’s Hotel :
3-star hotel: march Gili Trawangan / Natya Gili Trawangan or similar
4-star hotel: Ombak Sunset/ Aston Gili Trawangan or similar
- Government tax and service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Indonesia Travel packages based on program
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Tour program and activity as per itinerary
- Entrance fee at all tourist destination
- English speaking guide
- Private full air conditioner car
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
- Safe driver
Bali Borobudur and Gili tour package terms and conditions
- The above rates are valid from Immediately – 31 December 2020.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted for from 7 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation for Indonesia travel packages is subject to availability bases.
- Advance payment and booking request are absolutely required and all confirmations will be sent through your email.
Once reservation is confirmed the cancellation for Indonesia travel packages would be as below mention
- After the flight ticket issued until 14 days before service date, 50% from the total invoice will be charged as cancellation fee
- 7 days up to no show, will charge 100% from total invoice as cancellation fee.
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
IMPORTANT NOTES of Indonesia Travel packages :
- Please note that all the above services and tours have yet to be booked, they are proposed for your information only and we will not make any reservations before we receive your confirmation to do so. Availability is always subject to change until booking confirmation from our side.
- If one or some proposed service(s) is (are) not available at the moment of booking, we will try to find other possibilities/options or other similar service(s) in order to avoid changes to the program.
- Reservations during peak seasons (Christmas, New Year, High Season, and National Holidays) may be subject to supplementary charges, obligatory meals or minimum-stays. In certain cases, the hotel as well as supplier probably give the late announcement, therefore we will communicate it upon the receiving booking confirmation.
- Room/Bedding-Configuration: Prices per person based on twin sharing relate either to accommodation in a Twin-, a Double- or a so-called “Hollywood”-Double Bed configuration. The third bed for accommodation requested in Triple-rooms is often not a full-size single bed, but an extra-bed / roll-away bed/sofa-bed that can vary in size and standard from the regular bedding in the room.
- Accommodation and service standards in remoter islands in Indonesia, and also in Sumatra, Kalimantan and Sulawesi can be very basic and cannot be compared to those in Java or Bali. In some areas also the transportation means are of a more basic standard.
- Rooms at hotels are available only from check-in time at 14:00 pm on arrival day till check-out time at 12:00 o’clock noon on departure date. A supplement may need to be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
- The cost of air tickets is subject to change without prior notice by the airlines. Flight tickets are issued as soon as we receive a booking confirmation. In case of any cancellation of a booking prior the period within which advised cancellation charges apply, we reserve the right to charge cancellation charges for flight tickets according to the airline cancellation policy.
- Among others, the following Indonesian airlines are currently banned by the European Commission from operating in European airspace for safety reasons: Citilink Indonesia, Lion (Mentari) Air, Transnusa Aviation Mandiri, Trigana Air Service. Any booking of flights with so-called “blacklisted” airlines is done only on request of the clients.
- Road conditions in Indonesia are not always very good and this can cause slow driving times. As a general rule, we calculate 30 km = 1-hour driving. This can be even less when travelling in very remote areas and jungles with 4WD jeeps. Also, some islands are very populated which during public holidays and long weekends can cause traffic problems that can influence your journey time considerably.
- Note that visits to volcanoes are always subject to change and may be cancelled due to weather conditions or volcanic activity during the time of travel; volcano trekking is not possible during rainy months from November to March, except for Bromo, Ijen and Batur volcanoes.
- During the rainy season, especially during January and February boat transfers between Bali and Lombok or Gili Islands may be delayed or cancelled due to wave conditions in the Lombok Strait. Occasionally this happens also during the dry season. It is strongly recommended to add one interim-night between a speedboat transfer and onward travel. Any flights should not be scheduled on the same day after a speedboat transfer.
- Due to visibility, currents, higher waves and fast-changing weather conditions, we refrain from booking dive excursions in Bali during the rainy season months from December to mid-March. All dive excursions take place at own risk and we reserve the right to let clients sign a waiver.
- Any travel itinerary is generally dependent on weather conditions, and its feasibility may be constrained due to exceptional environmental or social events or circumstances
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation) prior to travel. Since we are not able to advise on any matters regarding vaccinations or other precautionary medical measures, we recommend the consultation of a journey- or tropical-medicine doctor.
- Prices are valid 30 days from date of offer. Past this date price and conditions may be readjusted. We reserve the right to adjust prices for exceptional circumstances which are not under our control with a notice period of 30 days prior to travel. Services which are already paid are exempt from this.
Popular Bali Tours packages, instead of Bali Borobudur and Gili Tour Package
- Honeymoon Package 3 Nights
- Honeymoon Package 6 Nights
- Bali Honeymoon 8 Nights
- Honeymoon in Bali 12 Nights
- Bali Holiday Package 3 Nights
- Bali Holiday Package 6 Nights
- Holiday Package in Bali 7 Nights
- Holiday Package in Bali 8 Nights
- Bali 9 Nights Package
- Bali 11 Nights Package
- Wellness Bali Package 13 Nights
- Bali Family Package 3 Nights and furthermore
- Friendly Bali Package 5 Days 4 Nights and furthermore
- Stay at Ubud and Beach Package Combination and furthermore
- Bali tour package 9 days and furthermore and furthermore
- Bali Round Trip Package 14 Days and furthermore
Gili Island and Lombok Packages, instead of Indonesia Travel packages
- Lombok island tour package in 3 days and furthermore
- Bali and Gili Island 6 Nights Package and furthermore
- Lombok and Bali 6 Nights Package and furthermore
- Bali, Gili and Lombok 8 Nights Package and furthermore
- Gili and Lombok in 14 days package and furthermore
Bali and beyond Package, the most popular packages
- Sumba Island Tour 3 days 2 nights Package and furthermore
- Bali-Gili-Lombok and Komodo 13 Nights Package and furthermore
- Bali-Gili Island and Borobudur 13 Nights Package and furthermore
- World Heritage of Komodo and Borobudur 14 Nights Package
- Bali and Borobudur Temple 6 Nights Package and furthermore
- Flores Adventure tour exploring Flores Island 8 Days 7 Nights
- See nature at Flores island in 7 days
Komodo and Flores Adventure Tour Packages
- Short Komodo Tour 1 Night / 2 days stay on boat and furthermore
- Komodo Island Tour 2 nights / 3 days stay on boat and furthermore
- Komodo Island Tour 2 Nights / 3 Days stay on boat and hotel
- Stay at Hotel for 2 Nights / 3 Days Package and furthermore
- Komodo Island Tours 3 Nights and 4 Days on boat and furthermore