All about beach and nature at Bali Gili Lombok Komodo Wrapped in a package
Bali Gili Lombok Komodo Tour Package is one of the fantastic Indonesia Travel Packages to explore beautiful nature. Furthermore, this tour package will bring you the exciting experience to explore Indonesia within 14 days or 13 Nights. Moreover, you will discover a lot of things from cultures, unique rituals, magnificent natures, friendly people, and a variety of foods until complete tourist facilities. This Bali Gili Lombok Komodo Tour Package is intentionally designed for you who want to explore the beauty of Indonesia. Our professional tour guide will provide our best quality services to complete your lovely vacation on Paradise Island. Meanwhile, our safe driver is keeping your trip smooth with comfortable vehicles. Therefore, please feel free to contact our team to book the space soon.
Itinerary of Bali Gili Lombok Komodo Tour Package
The itinerary of the Bali Gili Lombok Komodo Tour Package is well designed to facilitate you to arrange your vacation in Indonesia. Through this itinerary, you will discover a lot of things and have the experiences to explore beautiful natures within Indonesia. This tour itinerary is well blended from several benefits on popular Indonesia Vacation Packages. Moreover, you can enjoy your relaxation or sightseeing on each island to visit. Then start your journey to Indonesia to Bali Gili Lombok and Komodo on Indonesia travel packages
DAY 01: ARRIVE IN BALI (YOUR OWN TICKETS)
A warm tropical atmosphere with a friendly smile from the local people will refresh you after a long flight. Upon arrival in Bali and pass out from the immigration through the exit gate, our tour guide will greet and welcome you. Afterward, we will transfer you to your hotel for check-in and overnight stay. Are you ready to adventure on Indonesia travel packages? Keep your stamina well then you can enjoy the whole trip.
DAY 02: FREE PROGRAM – AFTERNOON ULUWATU TOUR PACKAGE (B, D)
You will enjoy your first morning day in Bali Island as well as enjoy to taste the first meals through your breakfast. Furthermore, you can continue your relaxation in the hotel or a beautiful beach close to your hotel. Meanwhile, we will enjoy the half-day tour to visit Uluwatu in the afternoon. This is an exciting land tour to visit a sacred Hindu temple set on the cliff bank with a stunning view of the Indian Ocean. We start the tour from your hotel and direct to Uluwatu for sightseeing. Moreover, you will also watch the spectacular Balinese Kecak Dance performance within 1 hour. Afterward, we drive down to Jimbaran Bay to enjoy the seafood grill dinner with a romantic ambiance surround it. Finally, we back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY 03: TRANSFER TO LOMBOK – SASAK TRADITIONAL TOUR (B, L)
Today, you will explore Lombok Island. After breakfast and check out from the hotel, our guide will pick you up and transfer to the airport to fly to Lombok. Upon arriving at Bandara International Lombok (BIL), another tour guide will pick you up and then continue for Sasak Traditional Tour. Firstly, we will visit Sade Village or Rambitan Village (Typical Sasak village with unique house and rice storage building rooftop made from Alang-Alang grass). We will serve your lunch at a local restaurant. Afterward, we visit Kuta and Tanjung A’an Beach (the famous white sandy beaches with clear seawater). And then, Sukarara Village, a traditional village famous with traditional Songket clothes made through simple looms. The last destination is Banyumulek Village, one of the famous pottery villages, where most local people create beautiful clay pots. Finally, we check-in at your hotel and overnight stay at Senggigi Area.
DAY 04: SENDANG GILE WATERFALL TOUR (B,L)
Great adventure today to explorer waterfall trekking and need a lot of energy. After having breakfast at your hotel, our tour guide will pick you up and transfer you to Sendang Gile Waterfall. We will go for trekking down to the valley to see the amazing waterfall. Sendang Gile Waterfall is the biggest waterfall in Lombok and its location under Rinjani Mount. Afterward, we will visit Lendang Bajur, a traditional morning market. Meanwhile, we will serve your lunch at a local restaurant. And then, we continue the trip to visit Baun Pusuk to see the group of monkeys frees living in their habitats. Finally, we back to your hotel for overnights.
DAY 05: GILI TRAWANGAN TOUR (B, L)
After having breakfast at the hotel, our guide will pick you up for Gili Trawangan Tour. Firstly, we will visit Bukit Malimbu to see 03 Three Gili Islands such as Gili Air, Gili Meno, and Gili Trawangan. And then, we will go to Bangsal Port to get a traditional boat to cross to Gili Trawangan. Upon arriving at Gili Trawangan, you can do activities such as sunbathing, swimming or snorkeling those are all your own expenses. In addition, Gili Trawangan is one of a good place for snorkeling to discover the colorful coral reef and see a hundred parities of tropical fishes. We cross back to Lombok Island using a traditional boat. Finally, we back to your hotel for free programs and overnights.
DAY 06: BACK TO BALI
After having breakfast then check out from the hotel. The tour guide picks you up then transfer to Lombok’s Airport to fly to Bali. Upon arriving in Bali, then local tour guide in Bali will pick you up and transfer to your hotel for check-in, free program and overnight stay.
DAY 07: FREE PROGRAM AND AFTERNOON TANAH LOT SUNSET
Today is your free program until midday. Meanwhile, Tanah Lot Tour is started in the late afternoon. Tanah tour is an exciting half-day tour to explore Tabanan Regency with the famous of a sacred Hindu temple set on the rock and encircled by seawater. Your trip will be started from your hotel and visit Taman Ayun Temple, the Royal Mengwi Temple with a big fishpond surround it. And then, we continue to visit Tanah Lot with an amazing panoramic view of Batu Bolong Temple as well as Tanah Lot Temple. Moreover, we can discover the spectacular sunset view when clear weather. Finally, we back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 08: FLY TO KOMODO – LABUAN BAJO – RINCA ISLAND (L, D)
Today, you are going to fly to Komodo National Park. After check out from the hotel, our guide will pick you up and transfer you to Denpasar Airport. You will fly to Labuan Bajo using domestic flight. Upon arrival at Mutiara Airport at Labuan Bajo, our tour guide will meet you for Komodo Dragon Tours. We will go to the local port to start sailing through the park. After getting on board, the boat crew will give a short introduction as well as a safety briefing of sailing activities. And then, we sail to Rinca Island, the most Komodo Dragons living in wild habitat. It is located in Komodo National Park. We will serve your lunch on the boat whilst enjoy the beautiful panorama surround it. We will continue for trekking adventure to see the Komodo dragons and other wild animals. Finally, we back on the boat for having dinner and overnight stay.
Day 09: RINCA – KOMODO – LABUAN BAJO (B,L,D)
Early morning, we start sailing to Komodo Island in the early morning. Afterward, we serve the breakfast on board while enjoying the spectacular sunrise arising among the islands. Furthermore, these Komodo Dragon Tours will go for trekking to see Komodo dragons and other wild animals in the beautiful bush forest. Afterward, we back to the boat to continue the trip and stopover at Pink Beach for swimming and snorkeling. You will enjoy the fantastic crystal beach with beautiful underwater include coral reef as well as colorful fishes. Meanwhile, we serve your lunch on board and back to Labuan Bajo for dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10: LABUAN BAJO – BATU CERMIN CAVE – FLY BACK TO BALI (B)
After having breakfast, we continue the tours to visit Batu Cermin Cave. It is one of the famous places of interest in Labuan Bajo with its unique stone slippery as a mirror located in the cave. This place is well known by the local community by Batu Cermin Cave (Mirror Stone Cave). Furthermore, the cave is made from a sedimentary rock formation that the water continuously drips, eventually hardens, and becomes slippery rock like a mirror. Afterward, we visit the traditional market and then transfer to the airport in Labuan Bajo. You will fly back to Bali using domestic flights. Upon arrival at Bali, our tour guide will pick you up and transfer you to the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 11: FREE PROGRAM
Today is a free program based on your own arrangement.
DAY 12: EXPLORING UBUD VILLAGE
After having breakfast at your hotel, We will visit several places of interest in Bali, in particular, the same way to Ubud. Firstly, we will visit Celuk Village to see the variety of silversmith and then continued to Mas Village to see the Balinese People create beautiful wood carving. The next destination is Tegalang Rice Terrace, a beautiful site with a magnificent view of rice terrace on the cliff bank. We will serve your lunch at a local restaurant before continuing the tour. And then, we will visit Ubud Monkey Forest, a small tropical forest where you can see the group of monkeys living together in a habitat. Afterward, we continue to visit Ubud Art Market and Ubud Palace (Puri Saren). Finally, we back to the hotel for the free program and overnight stay.
DAY 13: TENGANAN VILLAGE TOUR
Today, we will discover the oldest Balinese village in the east part of Bali. After having breakfast, you will be picked up by our tour guide for Tenganan Village Tour. We will visit the oldest Balinese Village of Tenganan. In addition, we will see the traditional Balinese compound with local people’s lifestyles. We will serve your lunch at Garpu Restaurant or similar. Afterward, we will visit Kusamba Beach to see the Balinese people make the salt traditionally on the black sandy beach. And then, we will visit Kerta Gosa, The Roal Klungkung heritage site famous as jurisdiction place for the king to announce the legislation, jurisdiction, penalization, etc for their subordinate who has violated the rules. Finally, we back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY 14: DEPARTURE FROM BALI (B)
Morning is free at leisure until check out of the hotel by noon. Transfer to the airport to take departure flight for next destination. How are the prices of the Indonesia travel package? Special offer Indonesia travel packages on Bali Gili Lombok and Komodo tour package tour as below rate.
Bali Gili Lombok Komodo Tour Packages – Code: BSI-BB01 – PRICES
Rate per person ( booking minimum 2 persons )
|Bali Gili Lombok Komodo Package
|Regular Season||High Season
(01 Jul – 31 Aug)
(20 Dec – 10 Jan)
|2 – 4 people||US$ 2,528||US$2,675||US$ 2,773|
|4 – 6 people||US$ 2,283||US$ 2,432||US$2,531|
|7 – 8 people||US$2,110||US$ 2,258||US$ 2,358|
Where to stay:
Bali’s Hotel: Sadara Boutique Resort/ Grand Mirage / Keraton Jimbaran
Lombok’s Hotel: Holiday Resort Lombok
Komodo: Stay on Boat with Cabin AC
Rate inclusion on Bali Gili Lombok and Komodo tour package
- Government tax and service
- Rate covers on Bali Gili Lombok and Komodo tour package above
is called Indonesia travel packages
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Tour program and activity as per itinerary
- Entrance fee at all tourist destination
- English speaking guide
- Private full air conditioner car
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
- Safe driver
Terms and Conditions – Indonesia travel packages
- The above rates are valid from Immediately – 31 December 2020.
- The rates of Bali Gili Lombok Tour Package are in IDR Currency including government tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children’s age is accounted for from 7 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- Advance payment and booking requests are absolutely required and all confirmations will be sent through your email.
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 14 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 7 days up to now show.
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
Popular Bali Tours packages
- Honeymoon Package 3 Nights
- Honeymoon Package 6 Nights
- Bali Honeymoon 8 Nights
- Honeymoon in Bali 12 Nights
- Bali Holiday Package 3 Nights
- Bali Holiday Package 6 Nights
- Holiday Package in Bali 7 Nights
- Holiday Package in Bali 8 Nights
- Bali 9 Nights Package
- Bali 11 Nights Package
- Wellness Bali Package 13 Nights
- Bali Family Package 3 Nights and furthermore
- Friendly Bali Package 5 Days 4 Nights and furthermore
- Stay at Ubud and Beach Package Combination and furthermore
- Bali tour package 9 days and furthermore and furthermore
- Bali Round Trip Package 14 Days and furthermore
Gili Island and Lombok Packages, as a result below:
- Lombok island tour package in 3 days and furthermore
- Bali and Gili Island 6 Nights Package and furthermore
- Lombok and Bali 6 Nights Package and furthermore
- Bali, Gili and Lombok 8 Nights Package and furthermore
- Gili and Lombok in 14 days package and furthermore
- Lombok Gili island + Bali in 13 days packages and furthermore
Bali and beyond Package, the most popular packages
- Sumba Island Tour 3 days 2 nights Package and furthermore
- Bali-Gili-Lombok and Komodo 13 Nights Package and furthermore
- Bali-Gili Island and Borobudur 13 Nights Package and furthermore
- World Heritage of Komodo and Borobudur 14 Nights Package
- Bali and Borobudur Temple 6 Nights Package and furthermore
- Flores Adventure tour exploring Flores Island 8 Days 7 Nights
- See nature at Flores island in 7 days
Komodo and Flores Adventure Tour Packages
- Short Komodo Tour 1 Night / 2 days stay on a boat and furthermore
- Komodo Island Tour 2 nights / 3 days stay on a boat and furthermore
- Komodo Island Tour 2 Nights / 3 Days stay on a boat and hotel
- Stay at Hotel for 2 Nights / 3 Days Package and furthermore
- Komodo Island Tours 3 Nights and 4 Days on boat and furthermore
- Flores Adventure tour exploring Flores Island 8 Days 7 Nights
- See nature at Flores island in 7 days