Borobudur Merapi Solo Tour Taking 5 Days and 4 Nights Packages
Borobudur Merapi Solo Tour is one of the favourite Yogyakarta Tour Packages take you on exciting tours within 4 nights and 5 days. This tour package will bring you to visit many places of interest Yogyakarta particularly Borobudur Temple. In additions, Merapi Volcano, Merbabu Valley, Sukuh Cetho Temple, Solo Town, Prambanan Temple and Yogyakarta City is also on the list. We set up this tour with the comfortable accommodations, delicious Indonesian cuisine at a local restaurant, entrance ticket and others. Moreover, our professional tour guide offers high hospitality with full information to make your trips enjoyable.
Code: YOG-07 – Special PRICES
PRICE: IDR 8,145K net/person
(minimum of 2 people booking)
Single traveller cost: IDR 13,869K net/person
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Air Conditioning Car
- Full-day tours based on itinerary
- 4 x breakfasts at the hotel
- 4 x lunches
- 2 x dinner
- 1 night stays at Manohara Hotel (Twin sharing)
- 2 nights stay at Alila Hotel Solo (Twin sharing)
- 1 night stays at the Phoenix Hotel (Twin sharing)
- Speaking Guide (English, Japanese). Other language speaking guide available with additional charge and will inform upon confirmation
- Entrance fee at Tourism sites
- 1 bottle of mineral water daily
- Parking fee and furthermore
Yogyakarta Borobudur Merapi Solo Tour About
DAY 01 – ARRIVAL AT YOGYAKARTA (D)
Firstly, this Yogyakarta Tour Packages is started from your arrival time at Yogyakarta. Then, our tour guide will meet you and transfer directly to Manohara Hotel via Godean Village (beautiful view of rice field, villages, etc). The journey will take about 1,5 hours to reach it. Afterwards, you will check-in at MANOHARA HOTEL and followed by dinner at the hotel’s restaurant before taking a rest.
DAY 02 – BOROBUDUR SUNRISE – MERAPI / MERBABU VALLEY (B, L)
Second day, you should wake up at 04.00 AM and continues to go to Borobudur Temple to see a breathtaking of sunrise. While taking a deep breath of fresh air, you will admire the beautiful panorama of ‘thousand hills’ and then learn the Buddha philosophy by exploring the relief of Borobudur temple. Afterwards, we will back to hotel for breakfast. After checking out from the hotel, we continue the tour to Mendut as well as Plaosan temple nearby. We will take a break while having lunch at a local restaurant. Afterwards, we drive to Solo via Selo – Boyolali. The journey will pass through Mt. Merapi and Mt. Merbabu valley with full of magical view. Moreover, you can make some stops during the way until arrival at Solo town. Afterwards we check-in at ALILA SOLO HOTEL
DAY 03 – SUKUH – CETHO – SANGIRAN (B,L,D)
Firstly, you will have breakfast at the hotel. Afterwards, the trip starts through lovely countryside to discover the mystery of the 14th century Sukuh Temple. Next, we go on up scenic, Winding Mountain road to another 14th century Hindu Temple at Cetho to enjoy the panoramic view. Afterwards, we rejoin the coach and traces the road to Sangiran where fossil remains of Pithecanthropus Erectus (Java man) were found. Moreover, it is a discovery claimed right up to today as the oldest human remains in Java. After that, we will see the museum displaying fossil of Stegadon tusks and teeth as well as visit the site of excavation. Finally, we back to the hotel and join the dinner at a local restaurant.
DAY 04 – SOLO – PRAMBANAN TEMPLE (B,L)
Firstly, you take your breakfast at the hotel then check out. Today, the journey starts for Solo sightseeing to visit Kraton Mangkunegaran, Triwindhu Flea Market as well as Radya Pustaka Museum. Meanwhile, we take a break while having lunch at a local restaurant before driving to Yogyakarta. Finally, we visit Prambanan Temple and continues to check in at PHOENIX HOTEL
DAY 05 YOGYAKARTA – TRANSFER OUT (BL)
After having breakfast at the hotel, the tour is started to visit Sultan Palace Yogyakarta, Taman Sari, Bird Market Ngasem, Batik Factory for its processing and collection as well as Kotagede for Silversmith. Then, lunch is served at a local restaurant before terminating the tour to the airport or another stop point in Yogyakarta.
DAY 01 – ARRIVE AT YOGYAKARTA (D)
- 13.10 Pick up at Yogyakarta airport or other pick up points in Yogyakarta town and meet our guide
- 13.30 Drive to Manohara via Godean
- 15.00 Check-in at Manohara Hotel
- 19.00 Join dinners at hotel and having a rest
DAY 02 BOROBUDUR SUNRISE – MERAPI/MERBABU VALLEY (B, L)
- 04.30 Wake up call
- 05.00 Climb up to Borobudur Temple
- 05.45 Waiting spectacular sunrise
- 06.00 Walking around the temple to see the relief of Borobudur
- 08.00 Back to the hotel for taking shower and Breakfast
- 10.00 Check out from hotel as well as then visit Mendut and Pawon Temples
- 11.00 Drive to a local restaurant (on the way to Solo)
- 12.00 Lunch at Local restaurant
- 13.00 Trips to Solo town
- 16.30 Check-in at ALILA HOTEL in Solo
DAY 03 SUKUH – CETHO – SANGIRAN (B, L, D)
- 07.0 Breakfast at hotel
- 08.00 Trips to Sukuh as well as Cetho Temples
- 09.00 Sukuh and Cetho Temples tour
- 12.00 Lunch
- 13.30 Visit Sangiran
- 15.30 Back to ALILA hotel
- 18.00 Join Dinner at local restaurant
DAY 04 SOLO – PRAMBANAN (B, L)
- 07.00 Breakfast at hotel
- 08.30 Solo Town Tour
- 12.00 Lunch
- 13.30 Drive to Yogyakarta
- 15.00 Stop to visit Prambanan Temple
- 17.00 Check-in at Phoenix Hotel
DAY 05 YOGYAKARTA TOURS – TRANSFER OUT (B, L)
- 07.00 Breakfast at hotel
- 08.00 Check out from hotel and then join the Yogyakarta City tour
- 08.30 Visit Sultan Palace
- 09.30 Visit water castle as well as Bird market
- 10.30 Visit batik home industry and silverwork at Kotagede
- 12.00 Lunch
- 13.00 Transfer to Yogyakarta Airport or other stop points at Yogyakarta
Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The flight seat is based on the lowest economy class and if the seat not available, will change to a higher class with additional charge informed during confirmation.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted for from 3 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied.
- Minimum 48 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 35 days before the arrival date will be charged 50% from the total invoice as a cancellation fee
- 10 days up to no show, a full (100%) of the total tour value will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet.
- This cancellation is subject to change based on certain hotel conditions.
Bali and Yogyakarta Tour Packages, as a result below:
- Bali – Yogyakarta One day Tours
- Borobudur Sunrise Tours- 1 night / 2 days Package
- Bali – Yogyakarta Overnight stay Package
- Borobudur Sunrise Tours afternoon departure
- Borobudur Sunrise Tours evening departure
- Bali to Borobudur tour and furthermore
Tours Start from Yogyakarta, as a result below:
- Borobudur and Prambanan One day tours
- Borobudur Sunrise tours 1 nights / 2 days
- Yogyakarta and Solo Tours 4 Nights / 5 Days
- Yogyakarta to Solo and Merapi Tours 4 Nights / 5 Days
Trips from Solo to Yogyakarta, as a result below:
- Solo and Borobudur Sunrise Tours
- Yogyakarta and Merapi volcano tours
- Solo, Merapi and Borobudur tours
- Solo, Borobudur and Dieng Plateau Tours
Borobudur and Bromo Tours, as a result below:
- Yogyakarta and Mount Bromo Tours
- Yogyakarta, Solo and Mount Bromo Tours
- Borobudur, Mount Bromo and Kalibaru Tours