Java and Bali Overland Tour 16 Nights Package
Java and Bali Overland Package Tour are the exciting long trip program to explore the whole Java Island and ending up in Bali. Furthermore, this long tour package departs from Jakarta to explore Java Island until Mount Bromo, East Java. Furthermore, this trip will continue crossing the Java strait using ferry and drop in Bali. This tour packages will take you a bit longer to give more experience about Java cultures in each region to visit. Moreover, it will encourage you to visit famous tourist destinations such as Bogor, Tangkuban Perahu, Yogyakarta with various temples including Borobudur, Prambanan, Solo, Mouth Bromo and a lot more. The tours are very exciting with our professional guide to lead your tour and stop in the right place.
ITINERARY OF JAVA AND BALI OVERLAND PACKAGE TOUR
We have designed this tour package perfectly complete with attractive benefits. This is a popular tour package between Bali and Beyond Vacation Packages. Meanwhile, you can also find other attractive vacation packages in Indonesia on our site.
DAY-0: ARRIVAL JAKARTA
Upon arrival at Soekarno Hatta Airport – Jakarta, we will transfer you to the hotel for overnight stay. Please be ready and keep your intention to explore Java and Bali overland package tour.
DAY-02: JAKARTA – BANDUNG (B,L)
We start the tour to Bandung and stop at Bogor to visit Bogor Botanical Garden. The Bogor botanical garden hosts more than 15,000 species of trees and plants and over 5,000 species of tropical orchids. The lunch is served at a local restaurant afterward the trips is continued to Bandung via Puncak to admire the Tea Plantation and finally check-in at Bandung.
DAY-03: BANDUNG – TANGKUBAN PERAHU (B, L)
Today, you will visit Tangkuban Perahu, a smoldering 2000 m wide and surrealistic volcano that is located at 1800 above sea level. From here, the trip is continued to Ciater Hot spring passing through the huge wonderful tea plantation. Here, you will have lunch and possible to take a bath in the hot natural water pool. In the afternoon, you will back to Bandung and stop at Padasuka Village to enjoy the Angklung (traditional bamboo instrument) at Saung Angklung Ujo. Then, back to the hotel.
DAY-04: BANDUNG – YOGYAKARTA BY TRAIN (B, L)
In the morning, we will transfer you to the train station at Bandung to take a morning executive train to Yogyakarta. You can relax and enjoy the trip on an air-conditioning train with lunch on board. In the middle afternoon, you will arrive in Yogyakarta – Tugu train station. Finally, we transfer you to the hotel.
DAY-05: BOROBUDUR TEMPLE – VILLAGE TRIP (B, L)
After having breakfast at the hotel, we start the tour to discover the history and mystery of Borobudur Temple, one of the world’s great architectural masterpieces. We also visit Pawon Temple and Mendut Temple with its magnificent statue of the Buddha Sakyamuni. From here, you will visit the local village on the local traditional horse carriage where you can learn and know more local village life. Lunch is included.
DAY-06: YOGYAKARTA HALF DAY TOUR – AFTERNOON FREE PROGRAM (B, L)
Experience the culture of Yogyakarta. You will visit ‘Kraton‘, the magnificent palace of the Sultan. And then, we continue the tour to the bird market of Ngasem and the water castle will be your next visit after the Sultan’s Palace. Afterward, we continue to go to a batik traditional home industry to see the artisan’s artwork. Next, you will visit Kotagede – the original home of Yogya’s silverware and also visit the ‘Pabrik Cerutu’ cigar factory which still uses the Old Dutch manual machine on its processing. Meanwhile, we serve your lunch at a local restaurant. Finally, we back to your hotel for your leisure.
DAY-07: YOGYAKARTA – SOLO TOUR (B, L)
After checking out from the hotel, we continue the trips to Solo to visit Mangkunegoro Palace, Triwindhu Flea Market as well as Radya Pustaka Museum. On the way to Solo, you will visit the most beautiful Hindu temple of Prambanan. Enjoy lunch. Check-in at Solo.
DAY-08: SOLO – BROMO TRIPS (B,L,D)
Firstly, you take breakfast at the hotel and then check out the process. Afterward, we continue the tour to Bromo and stop to visit Trowulan. Furthermore, the Trowulan is displaying and preserving the ever-increasing number of historical treasures to discover in the vicinity of the old Majapahit capital. Lunch is included. You will also visit the Bajang Ratu temple that is just in the hamlet of Kraton and Candi Tikus. Meanwhile, the location of Tikus Temple is about 500 meters south-east of Candi Bajang Ratu. It has been refurbished for its present condition between the years 1985 and 1989. The site comprises the remains of an ancient ritual bathing place (Petirtaan) dating from the Majapahit period. You will overnight stay including dinner at a hotel.
DAY-09: BROMO TOUR – KALIBARU (B)
Firstly, we set up your morning call at 03.00 am and then ready to start the tour at 04.00 am. We will enjoy the beautiful nature and the splendid sunrise at mount Penanjakan. Afterward, we continue the journey to Mount Bromo crater and enjoys horse riding. You will back to the hotel for having breakfast and taking a shower before check-in in out from the hotel. We will leave the hotel to continue the trip to Kalibaru via Probolinggo, Jember, as well as Jatiroto. Meanwhile, we serve your lunch at the local restaurant. Finally, we check-in at MARGO UTOMO AGRO RESORT for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY-10: KALIBARU (B)
After having breakfast at the hotel, we will continue for a half-day plantation tour through land producing such as coffee, cocoa, and spices. The tour will finish at the factory where the products end up in neat packages ready for export. From the noontime, we provide free leisure program.
DAY-11: KALIBARU – BALI OVERLAND ( B, L)
Finally, today is your last day in Java Island. After having breakfast and checking out from the hotel, we will transfer you to Ketapang Harbor to across Gilimanuk harbor within 45 minutes to continue your trips in Bali and drop to the hotel in Pemuteran. Those are part of Java and Bali overland package tour, and the rest you will enjoy Bali.
DAY-12: FREE PROGRAM – TRANSFER TO LOVINA ( B)
Morning free time at the hotel and our guide will pick you up at 12.00 noon then transfer to hotel at Lovina
Day-13: DOLPHIN TOUR AND RELAX AT LOVINA BEACH (B)
Wake up early and be ready at the hotel beach at 5.30 am. The boat is ready for you to see the wild dolphin at Lovina beach while enjoying a beautiful sunrise. Tour finish around 08.00 am and we back to the hotel for breakfast and the rest of the day is free leisure. You can enjoy your day at the pool or relax on the beach while looking at the beautiful sea views. And also, you can take a walk along Lovina beach or find unique activities of residents.
Day 14: BEDUGUL TOUR – DROP TO SOUTH OF BALI (B,L)
Check out from the hotel. On the way to south Bali, we will stop at some tourist destination. We will visit the Gitgit waterfall. Continue to visit Bedugul and Beratan Lake with amazing panorama surround it and famous a sacred Ulun Danu Temple set on the lake. Lunch will serve at a local restaurant while enjoying the beautiful panorama of nature. Moreover, we will visit the fruit and vegetable traditional market. It presenting the uniqueness local community activities by serving the variety of agricultural product like fresh vegetables, fruit, corn, peanut, union, also tomato etc. We go to Taman Ayun Temple, one of the inheritance from the empire of Mengwi with beautiful temple building and the big fishpond surrounds it. Drop to hotel for check-in and overnight stay
Day 15: FREE PROGRAM – AFTERNOON ULUWATU TOUR PACKAGE (B/D)
In the morning, your family can enjoy the day with Balinese atmosphere. Meanwhile, the tour to visit Uluwatu Temple starts in late afternoon. Visit Uluwatu temple the old Hindu temple set on the cliff bank apposite to Indian Ocean. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to watch the spectacular Balinese Kecak Dance with sunset view as backdrop. Afterwards, we will drop you to the white sandy beach of Jimbaran Bali for having family seafood dinner at a local restaurant. Finally, we back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 16: EXPLORING UBUD VILLAGE (B/L)
Explore Ubud with its culture and nature is one of activity in our family package. We go to Batubulan Village to see the variety of silversmith and then continued to Mas Village where Balinese People create the beautiful wood carving. Drop off to Tegalang Rice Terrace with beautiful place and unique rice terrace on the cliff bank. Visit monkey forest a small tropical forest where you can see the group of monkeys live there. Continue to visit Museum, Ubud market and Puri Saren.
Day 17: DEPARTURE FROM BALI (B)
Last day on Bali family trip package while you can relax until check out of the hotel by noon. Transfer to the airport to take departure flight for next destination. Don’t you think that the program of Java and Bali overland package is an interesting one? Ensure for those had joined the tour will have a great experience.
|Java Bali Overland Package|
|Regular Season||High Season|
(01 Jul – 31 Aug)
(20 Dec – 10 Jan)
|Standard package – 3* Hotel|
|US$ 2,319||US$2,525||US$ 2,629|
|Superior Package – 4* Hotel|
|US$ 2,650||US$ 2,897||US$2,958|
Where to stay:
3-star hotel: Ibis Jakarta Tamarin or similar
4-star hotel: Santika Premiere or similar
3-star hotel: M Premier Hotel Dago Bandung or similar
4-star hotel: Papandayan Hotel or similar
3-star hotel: Arjuna Hotel or similar
4-star hotel: Yogya Plaza Hotel or similar
3-star hotel: Aston Solo or similar
4-star hotel: Alila Hotel or similar
Bromo’s Hotel :
3-star hotel: Café Lava or similar
4-star hotel: Lava View Hotel or similar
3-star hotel: Taman Sari Bali Resort & Spa
4-star hotel: Matahari Beach Resort & Spa
3-star hotel: Aditya Lovina or similar
4-star hotel: Puri Bagus Lovina or similar
South Bali’s Hotel :
3-star hotel: Bali Relaxing Resort/ Tamukami Sanur/ Respati Sanur/ Jimbaran Bay Beach Hotel
4-star hotel: Sadara Boutique Resort/ Grand Mirage/ Keraton Jimbaran or similar
Rate inclusion on Java and Bali overland package tour:
- Government tax and service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Indonesia Travel packages based on program
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Tour program and activity as per itinerary
- Entrance fee at all tourist destination
- English speaking guide
- Private full air conditioner car
- One bottle mineral water during tour
- Safe driver
Java and Bali Overland package terms and conditions
- The above rates are valid from Immediately – 31 December 2020.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children’s age is accounted for from 7 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation for Indonesia travel packages is subject to availability bases.
- Advance payment and booking requests are absolutely required and all confirmations will be sent through your email.
Once reservation is confirmed the cancellation for Indonesia travel packages would be as below mention
- After the flight ticket issued until 14 days before service date, 50% from the total invoice will be charged as cancellation fee
- 7 days up to no show, will charge 100% from the total invoice as a cancellation fee.
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
IMPORTANT NOTES of Indonesia Travel packages :
- Please note that all the above services and tours have yet to be booked, they are proposed for your information only and we will not make any reservations before we receive your confirmation to do so. Availability is always subject to change until booking confirmation from our side.
- If one or some proposed service(s) is (are) not available at the moment of booking, we will try to find other possibilities/options or other similar services (s) in order to avoid changes to the program.
- Reservations during peak seasons (Christmas, New Year, High Season, and National Holidays) may be subject to supplementary charges, obligatory meals or minimum-stays. In certain cases, the hotel as well as supplier probably give the late announcement, therefore we will communicate it upon the receiving booking confirmation.
- Room/Bedding-Configuration: Prices per person based on twin sharing relate either to accommodation in a Twin-, a Double- or a so-called “Hollywood”-Double Bed configuration. The third bed for the accommodation requested in Triple-rooms is often not a full-size single bed, but an extra-bed / roll-away bed/sofa-bed that can vary in size and standard from the regular bedding in the room.
- Accommodation and service standards in remoter islands in Indonesia, and also in Sumatra, Kalimantan and Sulawesi can be very basic and cannot be compared to those in Java or Bali. In some areas also the transportation means are of a more basic standard.
- Rooms at hotels are available only from check-in time at 14:00 pm on arrival day till check-out time at 12:00 o’clock noon on departure date. A supplement may need to be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
- The cost of air tickets is subject to change without prior notice by the airlines. Flight tickets are issued as soon as we receive a booking confirmation. In case of any cancellation of a booking prior to the period within which advised cancellation charges apply, we reserve the right to charge cancellation charges for flight tickets according to the airline cancellation policy.
- Among others, the following Indonesian airlines are currently banned by the European Commission from operating in European airspace for safety reasons: Citilink Indonesia, Lion (Mentari) Air, Transnusa Aviation Mandiri, Trigana Air Service. Any booking of flights with so-called “blacklisted” airlines are done only on the request of the clients.
- Road conditions in Indonesia are not always very good and this can cause slow driving times. As a general rule, we calculate 30 km = 1-hour driving. This can be even less when traveling in very remote areas and jungles with 4WD jeeps. Also, some islands are very populated which during public holidays and long weekends can cause traffic problems that can influence your journey time considerably.
- Note that visits to volcanoes are always subject to change and may be canceled due to weather conditions or volcanic activity during a time of travel; volcano trekking is not possible during rainy months from November to March, except for Bromo, Ijen and Batur volcanoes.
- During the rainy season, especially during January and February boat transfers between Bali and Lombok or Gili Islands may be delayed or canceled due to wave conditions in the Lombok Strait. Occasionally this happens also during the dry season. It is strongly recommended to add one interim-night between a speedboat transfer and onward travel. Any flights should not be scheduled on the same day after a speedboat transfer.
- Due to visibility, currents, higher waves, and fast-changing weather conditions, we refrain from booking dive excursions in Bali during the rainy season months from December to mid-March. All dive excursions take place at own risk and we reserve the right to let clients sign a waiver.
- Any travel itinerary is generally dependent on weather conditions, and its feasibility may be constrained due to exceptional environmental or social events or circumstances
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation) prior to travel. Since we are not able to advise on any matters regarding vaccinations or other precautionary medical measures, we recommend the consultation of travel- or tropical-medicine doctor.
- Prices are valid 30 days from the date offer. Past this date price and conditions may be readjusted. We reserve the right to adjust prices for exceptional circumstances that are not under our control with a notice period of 30 days prior to travel. Services that are already paid are exempt from this.
Popular Bali Tours packages, instead of Java and Bali overland Package tour
- Honeymoon Package 3 Nights
- Honeymoon Package 6 Nights
- Bali Honeymoon 8 Nights
- Honeymoon in Bali 12 Nights
- Bali Holiday Package 3 Nights
- Bali Holiday Package 6 Nights
- Holiday Package in Bali 7 Nights
- Holiday Package in Bali 8 Nights
- Bali 9 Nights Package
- Bali 11 Nights Package
- Wellness Bali Package 13 Nights
- Bali Family Package 3 Nights and furthermore
- Friendly Bali Package 5 Days 4 Nights and furthermore
- Stay at Ubud and Beach Package Combination and furthermore
- Bali tour package 9 days and furthermore and furthermore
- Bali Round Trip Package 14 Days and furthermore
Gili Island and Lombok Packages, instead of Java and Bali overland package tour
- Lombok island tour package in 3 days and furthermore
- Bali and Gili Island 6 Nights Package and furthermore
- Lombok and Bali 6 Nights Package and furthermore
- Bali, Gili and Lombok 8 Nights Package and furthermore
- Gili and Lombok in 14 days package and furthermore
Bali and beyond Package
- Sumba Island Tour 3 days 2 nights Package and furthermore
- Bali-Gili-Lombok and Komodo 13 Nights Package and furthermore
- Bali-Gili Island and Borobudur 13 Nights Package and furthermore
- World Heritage of Komodo and Borobudur 14 Nights Package
- Bali and Borobudur Temple 6 Nights Package and furthermore
- Flores Adventure tour exploring Flores Island 8 Days 7 Nights
- See nature at Flores island in 7 days
Komodo and Flores Adventure Tour Packages
- Short Komodo Tour 1 Night / 2 days stay on a boat and furthermore
- Komodo Island Tour 2 nights / 3 days stay on a boat and furthermore
- Komodo Island Tour 2 Nights / 3 Days stay on a boat and hotel
- Stay at Hotel for 2 Nights / 3 Days Package and furthermore
- Komodo Island Tours 3 Nights and 4 Days on a boat and furthermore