Cycling on Caldera of Mount Batur ended at natural hot spring
This activity is truly new that Lakeside Batur Cycling tour ended at natural Bali hot spring. The trek will enjoy the most spectacular scenery on the valley while coasting down winding roads past volcanic vistas. Along the way you will find secret back streets on traditional Balinese villages and fields. This tour is easy-going and suitable for all fitness levels and ages. We’ll give you all the equipment you need and show you a side of Bali and believe you’ve never been seen before.
Sweating on cool weather then soak to the natural Bali hot spring is great moments
This trip will take you to enjoy the beauty of the lake Batur along with Mount Batur. We will escort you to visit traditional villages located on the shores of Lake Batur with their daily habits. where their lives are very dependent on the lake Batur itself. Many traditional buildings are still preserved as well as traditions that continue to be inherited. This trip will provide a different experience for you because it will also invite you to see the lives of local people in a close and direct manner. Pedal along the coral makes your body is sweating even the weather is cool. How to release the tense ? After 2 hours cycle on trek road taking bath at warm nature pool and soak the body on natural Bali hot spring. Bathing at warm water pool facing to lake Batur could refresh your soul and body, isn’t it?
Lakeside Batur Cycling Tour (Code: BSI-CYC004) Special PRICES
Adult: IDR 790,000 net/person – min of 2 people
Lakeside Batur Cycling Price Inclusions:
- Government Tax and Service Charge
- Return private Air Conditioning vehicle
- Entrance Ticket for Kintamani
- Morning Coffee Tea Including fried banana with honey or Banana packace
- Safety Equipment
- Experience Cycling Guide
- Soft Drink ( mineral water )
- Entrance Fee at Natural Bali Hot Spring
- Buffet Lunch
- Insurance Cover
LAKESIDE BATUR CYCLING TOUR ITINERARY
- 06.30 AM Depart from your hotel
- 08.00 AM Morning Tea at The Restaurant
- 08.30 AM Drive to Lake Batur
- 08.45 AM Arrive at Kedisan Village ( Starting Point )
- 09.00 AM Start Cycling at Kedisan Village
- 09.15 AM Arrive at Buahan Village to see traditional plantation
- 09.30 AM Continue cycling toward Abang village
- 10.00 AM Arrive at Abang village to see the ancient temple and the view of Mount Batur, Mount Abang as well as Batur lake
- 10.15 AM Continue cycling to Truyan Village
- 10.30 AM Arrive at Truyan Village ( Finish Point ) to visit the traditional temple ( Pancaring Jagat Temple )
- 10.45 AM Drive back to Toya bungkah for refreshing bath at natural Bali hot spring
- 12.00 PM drive back to Restaurant
- 12.30 PM Enjoy Buffet Lunch
- 13.30 PM Drive back to your hotel
- 15.00 PM arrive at your hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING LAKESIDE BATUR CYCLING TOUR ?
- T-Shirt/ Cycling Shirt
- Short pants
- Sport shoes
- Sun Glasses
- Money for personal expense
- Sun Block
Lakeside Batur Cycling Tours Terms and Conditions
- The above Batur Cycling Tour rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block andUusecure the space, otherwise it will be suject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet