Odyssey Submarine Bali at Amuk Bay Offers Submarine Tours
Odyssey Submarine Bali at Amuk Bay offers submarine tours to see real underwater life. This tour has been designed using a luxurious and comfortable submarine to explore the deep sea at Amuk Bay. Furthermore, Odyssey Submarine Bali provides tour packages with 3 different travel times. This is because, this tour is a very favorite tour and and runs every day. On the other hand, you will enjoy the sensation of diving for 45 minutes. You will find various kinds of colorful fish in the deep sea. Meanwhile, you do not need to worry if you cannot swim. This is because, this tour is ideal for anyone and all ages including non-swimmers. This vessel has been designed to accommodate up to 36 passengers. Also, this vessel is equipped with air conditioning so that all passengers will feel comfortable during the tour.
Odyssey Submarine Bali – Fantastic Dive Tour at Amuk Bay
The submarine tour is a unique tour that you can enjoy in Bali. In addition, Odyssey Submarine Bali is the only submarine operator for tourists providing this tour. You can enjoy this adventure in the eastern part of the island of Bali and only a 2 hour drive from the airport. Amuk Bay is a beautiful bay with calm water. It is located in Karangasem Regency. Furthermore, this fantastic tour will take you to dive up to 150 feet or more. Therefore, this is an extraordinary sensation and will make your holiday experience in Bali very memorable.
Odyssey Submarine Bali
(Code: BSI-ODY001) Special PRICE:
Adult: IDR 1,195,000net/person
Children: IDR 837,000 net/child
(Children: 5 – 12 years old)
** NOTE: Minimum booking is 2 people
Odyssey Submarine Bali Prices Inclusions:
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Round trip hotel transfer (see below the pick zone)
- Welcome drink
- 1 x 45 minutes dive with Odyssey Submarine Bali
- Barbecue lunch
- Coffee and tea
- Mineral water
- Medical insurance and furthermore
Odyssey Submarine Bali with Amazing Voyages in Amuk Bay – Karangasem
Odyssey Submarine Bali is using battery power so as to pose to the fragile of environment. And also, this undersea excursion craft can accommodate 36 passengers in an air-conditioning comfortable cabin. You can look outside and find reef fantasies that are rarely visited. And even, you can see colorful creatures at famous dive sites in Bali. It is a safe excursion undersea. Because, it is supported by highly sophisticated vessel and your voyage will be smooth and comfortable. Meanwhile, the professional pilot and co-pilot will outstanding guide you until the end of adventures.
What to Bring on Odyssey Submarine Bali?
- Casual dress
- Sun glasses
- Sun block
- Money for drinks
Odyssey Submarine Bali – Terms and Conditions
- The Odyssey Submarine Bali rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee.
- Payment can be also made via PayPal.
- Minimum of reservation is 2 people
- Round trip hotel transfers are covering for the hotel area such as Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak and Sanur Only. Therefore, there will be any additional charge for pick up service outside of these hotel area.
- All rate quoted on Odyssey Submarine Bali are subject to change without notice. It is strictly valid when you make the booking through Bali Star Island only.
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis and furthermore
Cancellation and No Show Policy
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee.
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. Meanwhile, we will advise the cancellation policy for group booking on the confirmation sheet and furthermore.