Sobek Rafting Cycling Package Combining Two Adventure Activities within a Day
Sobek Rafting Cycling Package is one of the fantastic Bali Adventure Packages operated by Sobek Bali Adventure. Furthermore, this package is ideally for those who like the adventure activities with two different experiences in one day. This Sobek Rafting Cycling Package is a perfect adventure package for all guest desires against adventure as well as nature exploration in Bali Island. This package will take you into the exciting experiences to enjoy the Mountain Batur Trail Cycling as well as water rafting at Ayung River. Your cycling adventure will depart from Kintamani Volcano and paddle down to bamboo forest, passing through traditional villages and finish in Ubud. Meanwhile, Sobek Bali Adventure provides the professional guide who has been experienced and well trained to accompany your trip. And also, an air-conditioning vehicle will be provided for your comfortable transfer for both activities.
About Sobek Rafting Cycling Package
Morning – Sobek Cycling Adventure
Firstly, the staff from Sobek Bali Adventure will pick you up at your hotel lobby to start Sobek Rafting Cycling Package. Afterward, they straightly transfer you to Kintamani. Furthermore, Kintamani is a famous tourist destination in plateau area with magnificent view of Batur Volcano and Lake. The hospitality services are served by morning tea with local made pastry. Afterward, you will wear the safety equipment as well as get the safety instruction from the cycling guide. And then, we depart to Padpadan Village to start Sobek cycling adventure. Paddle down your bike through Padpadan Village trail with pure nature surrounding area. Furthermore, your adventure is continued to down and pass through the Balinese village and stop at local restaurant for having lunch. Afterward, we depart to Sobek Rafting Start Point.
Afternoon – Sobek Rafting Adventure
When arriving at Sobek Rafting Start Point, the river guide will lead you for safety equipment as well as safety briefing. Afterward, you step down to the river valley to begin your rafting adventure. Moreover, you will get the fantastic river rafting adventure passing through the beautiful Ayung River stretch 8 km with stunning view of rice paddy, waterfall and cliff bank. Taking shower and changing clothes is the next step before returning to the hotel. Finally, the driver will transfer you back to your hotel to terminate the program of Sobek Rafting Cycling Package. So, this adventure package will truly give you an amazing experience on your vacation in Bali. You may review the details of Package Itinerary on separate page available HERE.
Rafting and Cycling Package
Code: RAF-CY001 Special RATE
(Valid for minimum 2 people booking)
Adult IDR 1,485,000 ONLY
(16 – 65 years old )
Child IDR 1,417,000 net per child
(12 – 15 years old )
Sobek Rafting Cycling Package Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Mineral water
- Safety and well maintenance equipment
- Cycling: bicycle, helmet and glove
- Rafting: rubber boat, paddle, helmet,
- Professional cycling as well as river guide
- US$ 100,000 insurance coverage
- Round trip hotel transfer covering the hotel area of Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur as well as Ubud only. Meanwhile, outside of these areas will be subject to additional fee.
PICK UP SERVICES FOR SOBEK RAFTING CYCLING PACKAGE
|Hotel Area||Pick up Time|
|Tanjung Benoa Area|
Nusa Dua Area
|07.15 – 07.45 am|
|07.30 – 08.00 am|
|Sanur Area||07.45 – 08.15 am|
|Ubud Area||08.00 – 08.30 am|
What to Bring during Sobek Rafting Cycling Package?
- T-shirt / cycling shirt
- Short pant
- Change clothes
- Sun glasses
- Sun block
- Sport shoes
- Money for drinks
SOBEK RATING CYCLING PACKAGE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The above Sobek Rafting Cycling Package rates are valid until 31 March 2020
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee
- Payment can be also made via PayPal
- All rates for Sobek Rafting Cycling Package are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when the booking is made via Bali Star Island only
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, then 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, then a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. The cancellation policy for group booking will be advised on the confirmation made and furthermore.