Experience Rice Sumatra Elephant and Sightseeing – Elephant Ride Ubud Tours
Elephant Ride Ubud Tours offers exciting tour packages with the Sumatran elephant riding experience and sightseeing to visit Ubud Village. This is a perfect and complete tour package so you can enjoy a different tour experience on your holiday in Bali. We have designed this tour to invite you to enjoy the thrill of riding a Sumatran elephant to surround a beautiful elephant sanctuary. After that, we will explore Ubud Village and its surroundings to see interesting places. A gourmet lunch will be served at a restaurant to complement this Elephant Ride Ubud Tours. This tour runs every day and will take 9-10 hours which will ultimately provide a wonderful experience on your vacation.
Ubud Tour and Elephant Safari Ride
(Code: BSI-PC002) Special PRICES
Adult IDR 1,590,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 945,000net/child (3 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,750,000 net/person
Elephant Ride Ubud Tours Price Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- 30 minutes ride on Sumatra’s elephant
- Elephant Camp entrance fee
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
What are Elephant Ride Ubud Tours about?
We have designed the Elephant Ride Ubud Tours with a private and full AC vehicle so that your trip becomes very comfortable. And also, we have provided a professional tour guide who will guide you during this excursion. Meanwhile, our driver is experienced and licensed who will take you to the right and safe place. Furthermore, this tour began since your pick-up at the hotel and continued sightseeing to Ubud to explore famous tourist attractions. These attractions include Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Painting Museum, Mas Village, Monkey Forest as well as Ubud Village. Lunch will be served in a restaurant while enjoying the atmosphere of Ubud. After that, we will go to the elephant sanctuary to ride an Elephant for 30 minutes. Finally, we return to the hotel to close this exciting experience.
Places of interest to Visit during Elephant Ride Ubud Tours
CELUK AND MAS VILLAGE
Celuk Village and Mas are villages as a source of creative arts in Bali. We can see local residents making different artworks, namely the art of silver craft in Celuk Village while wood carving in Mas Village. You can choose one of these places to visit in Elephant Ride Ubud Tours. Moreover, both places can also be visited if there is sufficient time. On this occasion, you will see the Balinese people making artwork with their hands directly and making Bali famous in foreign countries. So, these places are very difficult to miss on a tour to Ubud and we present on our tour agenda.
TEGALALANG RICE TERRACE
This is the second place we will visit in Elephant Ride Ubud Tours. A village located north of Ubud offers superb views with a green rice terrace. Furthermore, Tegalalang Rice Terrace is a beautiful place where terraces are built on cliffs and small rivers below. Meanwhile, the cool and fresh air makes us feel comfortable and calm in this place. So, this place has attracted everyone who visits this famous tourist spot in Ubud. And also, the place offers a photo session for each visitor to be enshrined in the memories of a tour to Ubud. So, this place is a place that should not be missed on your holiday in Bali.
UBUD MONKEY FOREST
It is a beautiful monkey sanctuary located in the middle of Ubud Village. This is a tropical forest with an area of about 12.5 hectares inhabited by 749 long-tailed macaques. Furthermore, we will visit on the sidelines of the Ubud Tours Elephant Ride agenda to see cute groups of monkeys. Besides that, this forest area has been well managed by the local community as well as monkeys are maintained with international animal care standards. When we venture into this monkey forest, we can find some sacred temples and graves of local people. Meanwhile, tall and large tropical trees become a good habitat for monkeys here because the atmosphere is comfortable and not hot.
UBUD ART MARKET
This traditional market provides various kinds of artwork and souvenirs for visitors. Furthermore, you will get free time to explore this market to find souvenirs that are suitable for you to take home. This market is famous for its low prices compared to other boutique shops in Ubud. Every visitor will feel happy visiting this place and they can find many choices of Balinese souvenirs in one location. Meanwhile, traders who are all from Ubud will offer their merchandise to every guest who visits in a friendly manner. So, this place is very worth visiting in Elephant Ride Ubud Tours and maybe there is one interesting souvenir for you to buy.
In this museum, you will find a lot of painting collection from the world’s artist including the famous local artist. Moreover, we can find easily the paintbrush incision on canvas that owns high art values at this museum. The painting museum is one of the alternative tourist destination in Bali offers a different experience to recognize the artwork in canvas. It is also giving you the description of Ubud and Bali in art development during discovering the beautiful masterpiece from world painters who introduce Ubud as a centre of art in Bali.
- 08:30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.45 – Visit Gold and Silversmith
- 10.30 – Visit Wood Carving Artwork
- 11.30 – Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 12.15 – Enjoy the lunch at a local restaurant
- 13.30 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 14.00 – Visit Ubud Market and Ubud Palace
- 15.00 – Visit Museum
- 16.00 – Enjoy Elephant Ride at Elephant Camp
- 16.45 – Back to hotel
- 18.00 – Arrive at hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING TOUR?
- Casual dress
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
Bali Tour Packages Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2022.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted for from 3 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet