Bali Horse Riding Offers Fantastic Horse Riding Adventures at Saba Beach
Bali Horse Riding is a horseback riding company based in Saba beach, a black sandy beach stretch 3 km in east part of Denpasar Bali. This adventure provides the exciting Bali horse riding adventures by the best selection of tame and healthy horses to explore the beautiful beach with the sea breeze blowing and covers the coastal area. It stables are set in the coastal side with tropical plantation surround it and close to the Saba Beach. Your Bali horse riding trail will reach 10 km at the beautiful black sandy beach apposite to the Indian Ocean and the end of the tour.
Bali Horse Riding Saba Beach
Bali Horse Riding adventure will explore hidden scenery and experience the thrill of a gallop along Saba Bay. The professional and experience hostler will give you a comprehensive safety briefing to keep your trip safe and enjoyable. Furthermore, you will go for embarkation on a memorable horse-riding experience over black volcanic sands along the coastal beach. Meanwhile, you will feel fresh atmosphere from the sea breeze with Nusa Penida Island just apposite to horse riding track. Moreover, the great volcano of Agung Mount will be a backdrop of your lovely journey. Your Bali Horse Riding adventure will completely memorable by seeing the brightly coloured Jukung boats belong to fishermen and visit the Segara Wilis Temple. It is no doubt that you must join this adventure when you visit this paradise island of Bali.
Adult : IDR 790,000 net
Children : IDR 670,000 net
(children: 5 – 12 years)
**NOTE: Minimum 2 adult booking required
Bali Horse Riding Rate Inclusions:
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Round trip hotel transfer
- International standard safety equipment
- Professional and experienced hostler
- Refreshment (soft drink and cake)
- USD 150.000 Insurance Coverage
Photo Gallery – Bali Horse Riding
PICK UP SERVICES – Bali Horse Riding
|08.00 am||11.00 am||14.00 pm|
What to Bring during Bali Horse Riding?
- Short/long pants
- Sport shoes
- Money for drinks
Bali Horse Riding Itinerary
|08.00 – 08.30||11.00 – 11.15||14.00 – 14.15||Depart from hotel.|
|09.15 – 09.30||12.15 – 12.30||15.15 – 15.30||Arriving at Saba Stable and registration.|
|09.30 – 09.45||12.30 – 12.45||15.30 – 15.45||Outfit the equipment and safety talk|
|09.45 – 10.00||12.45 – 13.00||15.45 – 16.00||Start for horse back riding|
|11.15 – 11.30||14.15 – 14.30||17.15 – 17.30||Finish horse back riding and get refreshment|
|11.30 – 11.45||14.30 – 14.45||17.30 – 17.45||Transfer back to hotel|
|13.00 – 13.15||16.00 – 16.15||19.00 – 19.15||Arriving back at hotel|
Bali Horse Riding – Terms and Conditions
- The rates of Bali Horse Riding are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee.
- Payment can be also made via PayPal.
- The maximum weight is 75 kg.
- All rates quoted on Bali Horse Riding are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when the booking is made via Bali Star Island only.
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee.
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. We will advise the cancellation policy for group booking on the confirmation.