Bali International Rafting, the Longest Rafting Track at Telaga Waja River
Bali International Rafting is one of the exciting Bali Rafting Adventures taking you to an amazing Telaga Waja River. This Bali International Rafting is full of fun and chummy atmosphere completed with full of challenging rapids is a fantastic experience. Furthermore, your adventure will trace the river with its wild and original nature can make ourselves as if we are in the real jungle of paradise. Also, you will pass spring-fed of Telaga Waja river flows down through wild tropical jungle and towering trees as well as vines can create a thrilling beginner class rafting course. Also, the water is extremely clear and flows around numerous hairpin curves along the 16 km course. Therefore, there is no doubt to book Bali International Rafting through and we will return with our confirmation soon.
Bali International Rafting
(Code: BSI-RAF004) Rates
Adult IDR 700,000 net/person ONLY
( 13 – 65 years old )
Child IDR 690,000 net/child ONLY
( 9 – 12 years old )
Bali International Rafting Rate Inclusions:
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Round trip hotel transfer for the hotel area of Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak as well as Sanur only
- Mineral Water
- Safe as well as well-maintenance rafting equipment
- Professional river guide
- Buffet lunch
- US$ 100,000 in insurance coverage and furthermore.
Bali International Rafting Adventure at Telaga Waja River
Bali International Rafting is a leading rafting company to operate rafting adventure at Telagawaja River. The Spring – fed Telagawaja River flows down through wild tropical jungle, passes towering trees as well as vines, creating a thrilling beginner level rafting course. Hence, you will have a fantastic time rafting on the long and windy Telagawaja River. In addition, this Bali International Rafting is an unforgettable experience on the Bali Rafting Adventure in the east part of BALI. It could be off under a waterfall halfway through as well as surrounded by lush Balinese Jungle. With Bali International Rafting guide you will have an unforgettable experience and a wonderful memory to complete your holidays in paradise BALI. We are delighted to serve your requirement of the Bali Rafting Adventure and don’t miss it. It is a pity if you spend your holiday in Bali without having the experience of Bali rafting.
Bali International Rafting – Itinerary as a result below:
- 07.30 – 09.30 Pick up at your hotel lobby by Bali International rafting staff (depend on your hotel location)
- 08.45 – 09.15 Arrive at Bali International Rafting/Club Aqua Office
- 09.15 – 10.00 Drop direct to Rendang Village in Karangasem Regency as start point
- 10.00 – 10.15 Arrive at rafting start point
- 10.15 – 10.30 Change the cloth and use safety equipment
- 10.30 – 10.45 Short safety as well as security briefing from river guide
- 10.45 Start the white water rafting adventure
- 13.15 The adventure end
- 13.30 Shower and change clothes
- 13.30 – 14.30 Lunch
- 14.35 Transfer back to hotel
- 15.30 – 16.00 Arrive back at the hotel
Pick UP Time for Bali International Rafting, as a result below:
|HOTEL AREA||MORNING TRIP|
|Tanah Lot||07:30 – 07:45 am|
|Tanjung Benoa||07:30 – 07:45 am|
|Nusa Dua||07:45 – 08:00 am|
|Jimbaran||07:45 – 08:00 am|
|Kuta / Tuban||08:15 – 08:30 am|
|Legian – Seminyak||08:30 – 08:45 am|
|Sanur||08:45 – 09:00 am|
|Ubud||09:15 – 09:30 am|
What to Bring during Bali International Rafting Adventures?
- Short pants
- River shoes/sandals
- Change clothes
- Mosquito repellent
- Money for drink or souvenirs
Bali International Rafting – Terms and Conditions as a result below:
- Bali International Rafting rates are valid until 31 March 2020
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee
- Payment can be also made via PayPal
- All rate quoted on Bali International Rafting are subject to change without notice. Hence the rate is strictly valid when the booking is made via Bali Star Island only
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis and furthermore.
Cancellation and No Show Policy as a result below:
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, then 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, then a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. The cancellation policy for group booking will be advised on the confirmation made and furthermore.