Bali Adventure Tours Provide Attractive Bali Cycling Rafting Package Itinerary Complete with Time Table
Bali Cycling Rafting Package Itinerary is an attractive itinerary of adventure package provided by Bali Adventure Tours. Furthermore, this adventure package itinerary is your travel guide with detail time table of each adventure schedule. It will facilitate you to arrange your time during your vacation in this paradise island of Bali. You will have the great experiences on both adventure activities within a day. This Bali Cycling Rafting Package Itinerary is ideally for you who love the fantastic adventures combining mountain cycling and white water rafting. In addition, your cycling will be started at Kintamani, a hill with magnificent view of Batur Volcano and Lake in the morning. Meanwhile, your rafting adventure will explore 8 km beautiful Ayung River with 3 rapid levels within 2 hours.
The Itinerary of Bali Cycling Rafting Package
- 07.00 – 09.00 : Pick up service at your hotel (subject to your hotel location)
- 09.45 – Arriving at cycling start point at Kintamani with stunning view of Batur Volcano and Lake. Afterward, we continue for registration process
- 10.00 – Using safety equipment, final checking, safety standard demonstrated by professional cycling guide with all instructions.
- 10.05 – The guide will give you the instruction of caution about the safety riding in the public road before entering the busy main road in Tampak Siring.
- 10.15 – Start for Cycling Tour to ride down the Batur Trails and enjoy the trips
- 12.00 – Arriving at the Elephant Safari Park at Taro to end your cycling tour.
- 12.15 – Enjoy the delicious lunch served at Taro Restaurant
- 13.00 – Watching the Sumatra’s Elephant talent show continued by visiting Museum and Elephant Discovery Information Center
- 14.00 – Leaving the Bali Elephant Safari Park and depart to rafting start point
- 14.30 – Arriving at Rafting Start Point and continued for registration
- 14.45 – Using safety equipment and sort briefing from river guide
- 14.50 – Down to the river through the safe and engineered steps with hand rails
- 15.00 – Start your rafting adventure to explore Ayung River stretch 8 km navigating through 27 class II and III rapids set to a backdrop of wild unspoiled rain forest, towering gorges and magnificent rice paddy terrace.
- 16.30 – End of rafting
- 16.30 – 17.00 : Taking shower and change the clothes
- 17.00 – Depart from Bali Adventure Rafting to your hotel
- 18.30 – 19.00 : Arriving at your hotel to terminate the Bali Cycling Rafting Package
- Length of cycling route is approximately 16 km
- We do not recommend the tour for children and serious disable people
- Minimum high restriction is around 150 cm to fit the bicycles