Explore Beautiful Ayung River with 3 Rapid Levels
Ayung River Rafting is one of the best reputable rafting companies in Bali under A True Bali Experience providing the fantastic river rafting adventure in Ubud Bali. Furthermore, this activity is a well establish rafting adventure company inviting you enjoys one of the popular Bali Rafting Adventures. This rafting activities are running at Ayung River with 3 rapid levels stretch 8 km within 2 hours. The adventure is exploring the beautiful as well as pure natures with fertile tropical trees set on the cliff river bank and passing the great challenges of rapids along the track, waterfall and beautiful ornamented wall at one spot in the river. Ripples irrigate the river rock, tracing Bali nature pass the river which is full of fun. Therefore, it could be your perfect choice of water activity during your vacation in Bali.
Ayung River Rafting
(Code: BSI-RAF003) Special RATE
Adult: IDR 540,000
( 13 – 75 years old )
Child: IDR 460,000
( 6 – 12 years old )
Rate valid for a minimum booking of 2 pax
- 21% tax and service charge
- Round Trip Hotel Transfer
- Professional River Guide
- Safe and well-maintenance rafting equipment
- Buffet lunch
- IDR. 2.040.000.000 insurance coverage
An impressive experience trace the Ayung River Rafting will be started from your pick up schedule at the hotel and drop to start point to get the short training from well trained and experienced guide. Furthermore, the river guide will lead your trip to pass the attractive and challenge rapids with full of fun. Your journey above water river, take a bath in natural waterfall and also view Bali nature which still wild represents the amazing experience which is not fallen into oblivion. Your rafting experience with Ayung River Rafting will end at the finish point as well as enjoy the buffet lunch at the same time enjoy the nature of Ubud Bali. Afterwards, taking a shower and change clothes to refresh your body and then return to the hotel. Please find more detail Itinerary of Ayung River Rafting here.
Ayung River Rafting Pick up Time
|HOTEL AREA||MORNING TRIP||MIDDAY TRIP||AFTERNOON TRIP|
|Tanjung Benoa area|
Nusa Dua area
Kuta / Tuban area
Legian / Seminyak area
|07:30 – 07:45 am||09:45 – 10:00 am||11:30 – 11:45 am|
|08:00 – 08:15 am||10:00 – 10:15 am||12:00 – 12:15 am|
What to Bring during Ayung River Rafting?
- Short pants
- River shoes/sandals
- Change clothes
- Mosquito repellent
- Money for drink or souvenirs
AYUNG RIVER RAFTING – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Ayung River Rafting rates are valid until 31 March 2020
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee
- Payment can be also made via PayPal
- All rates quoted on the page are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when the booking is made via Bali Star Island only
- All booking confirmations Ayung River Rafting are subject to availability basis and furthermore.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
Ayung River Rafting will charge the cancellation fee if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show. Hence, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. The cancellation policy for group booking will be advised on the confirmation made and furthermore.