Bali Parasailing, the Most Favorite Bali Marine Water Sport Activities
Bali Parasailing is one of marine water sports activities hinging the body under airborne to overview the amazing panorama of the coastal area. Furthermore, this Bali Parasailing will bring you to fly 95 meters above sea level and you can enjoy the beautiful panorama of Tanjung Benoa and surrounding area. The friendly Parasailing Guide will ensure you with the high safety equipment and short briefing before flying off. Your experience of Bali Parasailing will begin from take-off on the white sandy beach to surround coastal area until landing back on the sand. This activity is one of Bali Marine Sport Activities with exciting adventure to be your next experience during vacation in Bali.
(Code: BASI-MAR001) PRICE
IDR 337,000 net/person/1 round
** NOTE: duration 1 round
Bali Parasailing Price inclusions:
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Bali Parasailing experience
- 1 round flying
- Safety equipment
- Free using locker
- Shower facilities
- Short safety briefing
- Medical insurance
Bali Parasailing Take You Fly on Sea Shore
Bali Parasailing is flying experience to see the beautiful world from the sky. Nowadays, this activity available at the beach in Bali where previously focusing on Tanjung Benoa Beach. Meanwhile, Bali Parasailing will take you to fly using a parachute and pulled by the powerful boat to explore the beautiful seashore. It is one of the fantastic marine Water Sports Activities that you never miss when vacationing in this paradise island of Bali. This activity is depended on the weather condition in particular wind, therefore it will be available according to the condition on spot. Nevertheless, the marine sport company can run this activity smoothly I majority occasion.
Opening Hour: 08.00 am – 16.00 pm (depend on wind condition)
What to Bring during Bali Parasailing?
- Change clothes
- Wet suite
- Money for drink
Bali Parasailing – Terms and Conditions
- The above rates of Bali Parasailing is valid until 31 March 2020.
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee.
- Payment can be also made via PayPal.
- This activity is depended on the weather in particular wind conditions
- All rate quoted on Bali Parasailing is subject to change without notice and strictly valid when you make the booking through Bali Star Island only.
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis and furthermore
Cancellation and No Show Policy
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee.
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. Meanwhile, we will advise the cancellation policy for group booking on the confirmation sheet and furthermore