Sobek Bali Adventure Offers Fantastic Batur Trail Kintamani Sobek Cycling
Batur Trail Kintamani Sobek Cycling operated by Sobek Bali Adventure will take you to the fantastic cycling adventure to discover Batur Volcano and Lake. Your cycling adventure will be started from a beautiful place in the plateau of Kintamani, which is famous of Batur volcano and Lake. Furthermore, this adventure will pass through bamboo forest, tropical gardens and stopover at Manukaya Village. We continue the cycling adventure to pass through the rice field to discover the irrigation system of Subak. We will visit one of Balinese house at Sanding Village while the trip ends at Pengukur Temple in Pejeng Village. The Batur Trail Kintamani Sobek Cycling is one of the favourite cycling tracks in Bali Island where the Sobek Bali will take you downhill with two choices of track between hard or easy trails.
Itinerary – Batur Trail Kintamani Sobek Cycling Adventure, as a result below:
- Time Schedule – pick up service at your hotel lobby
- 09:15 – 10:15 Arrive at the Lake View Restaurant in Kintamani, where it served morning tea (banana pancake, fruit slice, coffee and tea)
- 10:15 Transfer to Start Point (Padpadan Village) where the rental equipment are waiting (bicycle, helmet and glove). Obtain the safety talk and mineral water from the guide.
- 10:30 start cycling
- 11:00 Attraction No.1 and 2
- Bamboo Forest at Panempahan Village and obtain the explanation about the bamboo in Bali
- Balinese Garden (plantation)
- 11:30 Attraction No.3 – Rice Terrace
- Arrive at Manukaya Village.
- Visit one of the traditional Hindu Temples (Pura Jaga Sari) and get the guide’s brief explanation about the Hinduism.
- 11:45 Attraction No.4
- Rice field at Manukaya Village.
- Obtain the explanation about the Balinese irrigation system and rice in Bali.
- 12:00 Obtain the road caution safety talk before entering the busy road in Tampak Siring.
- 12:30 Attraction No.5
- Visit traditional Balinese houses at Sanding Village.
- 13:30 Finish Point at Pura Pengukur at Pejeng Village.
- 14:00 Arrive at the restaurant for lunch.
- 15:30 – 16:30 back to hotel