A True Bali Experience Offers Fantastic Carangsari Village Cycling Tour Itinerary to Explore Traditional Balinese Village
Carangsari Village Cycling Tour is a great experience to ride mountain bike passing through Balinese Villages in Bali operated by True Bali Experience. Furthermore, this Carangsari Village Cycling Tour will pass through Carangsari Village to discover beautiful village and friendly villagers leaving in social life style. It will bring you into the heartland of Bali with a lovely tour through back roads of Carangsari. It be granted a glimpse into the daily life and vibrant culture of Bali. The tour is suitable for guests of all ages and physical condition. We also visit a Balinese household and a memorial monument of I Gusti Ngurah Rai who born in Carangsari Village. Furthermore, the trips of Carangsari Village Cycling Tour will end with a close encounter with the surprisingly well-mannered monkeys inhabiting the sacred nutmeg forest at Sangeh. We will complete your experience by serving your lunch at local restaurant.
Carangsari Village Cycling Tour Itinerary
- 08.00 – 08.15 : Pick up and depart from your hotel or pick point
- 09.15 – 09.30 : Arriving at cycling start point as well as registration
- 09.30 – 10.00 : Coffee break, outfit the equipment as well as safety talk
- 10.00 – 10.15 : Start Carangsari Village Cycling Tour to Elephant Camp and have a quick stop to visit the camp as well as see the elephants
- 10.15 – 10.30 : Visit chocolate factory
- 10.30 – 12.00 : We continue Carangsari Village Cycling Tour to Banjar Buangga to see rice paddy and traditional village. Afterward, we will continue to Telugtug Village and make stop at Dalem Telugtug Temple. Furthermore, we will visit Ngurah Rai Monument and continue cycling to visit Banjar Jemen (Visit Balinese traditional house). When arriving at Selat Village and then we will stop to see fish pond / small lake. Afterward, we will continue the trip to Sangeh Monkey Forest as our finish line and then rest to enjoy the view/watching the monkeys).
- 12.00 – 12.15 : Finish Carangsari Village Cycling Tour and then transfer to local restaurant
- 12.15 – 12.30 : Arriving at local restaurant
- 12.30 – 13.30 : Enjoy your lunch
- 13.30 – 13.45 : Back to your hotel or drop point
- 14.45 – 15.00 : Arriving back at your hotel or drop point