Bali Hai Aristocat Cruise – Fantastic Sailing to Lembongan Island
Bali Hai Aristocat Cruise is an exciting day cruise to cross Badung Strait with luxury catamaran to visit Lembongan Island. This cruise is a fantastic cruise to bring you on luxury sailing boat as well as enjoy the attractive cruise activities. Furthermore, Bali Hai Cruises provide the attractive cruise activities such as unlimited Banana Boat riding, snorkeling, village tour and BBQ Lunch. Moreover, you can relax and enjoy the beach club facilities such as swimming pool, volley ball and laying down on sundeck while enjoy the exotic panorama of Lembongan Beach. Bali Hai Aristocat Cruise is one of popular Bali Hai Cruises as an ideal day cruise for thus of you who love day cruise trips with relaxation, enjoy the tropical atmosphere and visit the tranquility beach with golden sand. There is no doubt to contact our team to book the spaces and get the response soon.
Bali Hai Aristocat Cruise – Sailing Lembongan Island
(Code: BSI-CRU002) Special PRICE
Adult : IDR 1,499,000 net/person
Children : IDR 1,074,000 net/child
(Children age : 08 – 14 years old)
Bali Hai Aristocat Cruise Price Inclusions:
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Round trip hotel transfer
- Morning and afternoon tea/snacks
- Sail to Beach Club
- Tropical BBQ Lunch on Nusa Lembongan
- Guide Village Tour
- Unlimited banana boat rides
- Use of the Beach Club Facilities including swimming pool, volleyball court, and wave ski’s
- Glass Bottom Boat rides
- A Towel
- Kid’s Club
- Under-water viewing chamber, semi-submarine, towel, locker
- Complimentary soft drinks during sailing to Lembongan Island
- Snorkeling equipment and instruction
- Medical insurance
Bali Hai Aristocat Cruise Boarding Information
- Depart from Benoa Port : 09.00 am
- Arriving at Benoa Port : 06.00 pm
- Boarding Time at least 30 minutes before departure
What to Bring on Bali Hai Aristocat Cruise to Visit Lembongan Island?
- Change clothes
- T-shirt / casual dress
- Short pants
- Sun glasses
- Sun block
- Money for drinks
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – BALI HAI ARISTOCAT CRUISE
- The above Bali Hai Aristocat Cruise rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- This program is closed for every Tuesday, Thursday as well as Sunday. It will be replaced by Castaway Cruise Program during the closing date
- Not suitable for children under 8 years old due to boat construction
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee.
- Payment can be also made via PayPal.
- Round trip hotel transfers are covering for the hotel area such as Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak and Sanur Only. There will be any additional charge for pick up service outside of these hotel area.
- This activity is depended on the weather in particular wind conditions
- All rates for Bali Hai Aristocat Cruise are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when you make the booking through Bali Star Island only.
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
Cancellation and No Show Policy of Bali Hai Aristocat Cruise
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee.
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. Meanwhile, we will advise the cancellation policy for group booking on the confirmation sheet.