Bali Hai Reef Cruise – A Day Cruise to Explore Lembongan Island
Bali Hai Reef Cruise is one of the favourite cruise programs operated by Bali Hai Cruises with fantastic cruise activities in the pontoon. Furthermore, this cruise is an exciting cruise program to explore Badung Strait and visit Lembongan Island. And also, it brings you to the paradise island with exotic panorama and clean underwater. Bali Hai Cruises is one of the best cruise companies will take you onboard using luxury Bali Hai II Cruise Ship with international cruise facilities as well as friendly crews. Moreover, you will enjoy the fantastic cruise activities such as snorkelling, unlimited banana boat riding, village tour, semi-submersible coral viewer tour, buffet lunch and other entertainments on board. Also, Bali Hai Reef Cruise will take you sailing from Benoa Port to Lembongan Island within 1 hour. The cruise departs from the port at 09.15 am and arriving back at 04.15 pm.
Bali Hai Reef Cruise
Adult : IDR 1,369,000 net/person
Child : IDR 984,000 net/child
(children: 04 – 14 years)
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Round trip hotel transfer
- Morning and afternoon tea/snacks
- International buffet luncheon
- Semi-Submersible Coral View
- Guide Village Tour
- Unlimited banana boat rides
- Snorkelling equipment and instruction
- Full use of pontoon facilities including an exciting 35 m water slide and underwater viewing chamber
- Medical insurance
Bali Hai Reef Cruise Boarding Information
- Depart from Benoa Port: 09.15 am
- Arriving at Benoa Port: 04.15 pm
- Boarding Time at least 30 minutes before departure
What to Bring during Bali Hai Reef Cruise?
- Change clothes
- T-shirt / casual dress
- Short pants
- Money for drinks
Bali Hai Reef Cruise – Terms and Conditions
- The above Bali Hai Reef Cruise rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee.
- Payment can be also made via PayPal.
- Round trip hotel transfers are covering for the hotel area such as Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak and Sanur Only. There will be any additional charge for pick up service outside of this hotel area.
- This activity is depended on the weather in particular wind conditions
- All rates for Bali Hai Reef Cruise are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when you make the booking through Bali Star Island only.
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee.
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. Meanwhile, we will advise the cancellation policy for group booking on the confirmation sheet.