Bali Tropical Safaris Itinerary Offers Fantastic Bali Jeep Tours
Bali Tropical Safaris Itinerary explain the tour details by hour to hour provided by Bali Tropical Safaris. This Bali Tropical Safaris Itinerary is a travel guide of Bali 4 WD Jeep Tour. Furthermore, Bali Tropical Safaris will bring you to the exciting experience of 4 wheel drive adventure to explore west part of Bali. The tour is starting from your hotel lobby to discover some villages, coffee plantation, beautiful rice field and more. It is a really fantastic jeep adventure tour with attractive tour itinerary. Bali Tropical Safaris is one of the reliable land cruise company will take you to this fantastic trip. Furthermore, the trip will explore Balinese rural to discover the authentic Balinese village with friendly villagers who leaving with their own social lifestyle. Therefore, you may discover more detail about 4 WD Jeep Adventure Tour Itinerary provided by Bali Tropical Safaris.
Bali Tropical Safaris Tour Itinerary
Furthermore, Beda Temple is one of the biggest temples in Tabanan Regency. It is very beautiful with fully Balinese decoration throughout the temple building. Moreover, we will discover the beautiful temple building with two unique entrance gateways. These entrance gateway look like Balinese Pagodas with 11 tiers each. This temple is dedicated to Brahma and Wishnu because there are 2 main shrine existing in this temple include Desa Temple and Puseh Temple. Batukaru. The tour route will pass the village such as Pucuk, Dalang, Munduk Malang, Gempinis and Gunung Salak Village. Moreover, the guests can enjoy beautiful panoramas such as rice paddies, Cocoa garden and the untouched village lives. Afterward, we continue through Sudimara, Bengkel and Belalang villages until Canggu area.
Jeep land Cruise Tour Itinerary
- 08. 30 am – Full Day Tour pick up time
Note: to open canvas ceiling, guests are able to stand-up whiles through.
- 09.15 am – Passing Belalang village, with its traditional lifestyle
- 09.30 am – Arrive at Pejaten village to see the villagers traditional roof tiles, this stop is for around 10-15 minutes.
- 09.45 am – Afterward, we go to Beda Temple with 5 – 10 minutes stop for photo taking.
- 10.45 am – Arrive at Gadungan Village and then the delicious Indonesian traditional snacks followed by coffee and tea will be served at the Balinese traditional house compound, where you will feel the real Bali on your village natural tour
- 11.15 am – After coffee breaks, we continue the tour to the south side of Mt
- 11.30 am – Lunch Time
- 12.55 pm – Arrive in Beraban Village which is just 30 meters from Beraban Beach, beautiful black sandy beach stretch along the coastal area. Furthermore, Bali Tropical Safaris will serve the delicious Indonesian Buffet Lunch in a traditional and authentic Balinese gazebo with exotic view of rice field.
- 14.15 pm – Afterward, we continue the trip to the last destination through Dukuh Pulu Village, a famous village with Joged Dance performance.
- 14.45 pm – While on the way back to hotel, we will pass the Kerambitan Village and stop at the traditional market for 5-10 minutes.
- 15.45 pm – Passing through Kerobokan area, and straight to your hotel
- 17.00 pm – Finally, we arrive at hotel lobby and the tour end