Bali Tropical Safaris Offers Fantastic Bali Jeep Tours
Bali Tropical Safaris is one of popular Bali Land Cruises providing an exciting Bali Jeep Tour and take you the right off the beaten track and literally. This Bali Tropical Safaris is using four wheels to drive the vehicle to the parts of Bali normally never reached. Moreover, this company provide the thrilling off-road track such as the muddy road, step terrain’s remote territory, local culture and religion. Furthermore, we also discover small villages, traditional ceremonies (if lucky day), riverside stops, spice and fruit plantations. This Bali Jeep Tour infiltrating muddy land, rice field and Bali nature decorated by multifarious of flora as well as fauna in Tabanan Bali. Therefore, Bali Tropical Safaris is a reputable land cruise company provide the exciting adventure experience on your vacation in Bali Island.
Bali Tropical Safari – Natural 4 WD Bali Jeep Tour
Bali Tropical Safaris start your adventure from your hotel and drive a 4 WD land rover to Tabanan Regency. We will stop at Belalang Village to view the beautiful rice field. afterwards, we move to Pejaten Village famous with the art of ceramic homemade and roof tile. From this village, the journey will visit Kerambitan Village which most known as a centre of the Tek-tekan Dance. Afterwards, we go to Bantas, about 10 km west of Tabanan, and then passing Dukuh Pulu Village. It is a traditional village famous with the Joged Dance performances. Furthermore to the west around 8 km and close Tegal Mengkeb Village, then we experience the delights of Beraban Beach. It is a superb beach with clean black sand as well as beautiful rice terrace surround it.
Bali Jeep Tour with Bali Tropical Safaris Continue
Just 20 meters of the Beraban Beach, then the journey will stop with beautiful and enchanting rice terrace and magnificent blue ocean for 30 minutes coffee break. Bali Tropical Safari will serve the delicious Indonesian traditional snacks as well as fresh fruits at a traditional compound. Afterwards, Bali Tropical Safaris continue the journey to surrounding the rural in the south of Mount Batukaru until at the end of a steep road north of Meliling past Mundukmalang. Furthermore, we will stop for around 60 minutes in the middle of Cocoa and Coffee plantation – about 800 m above sea level for lunch. Here, Bali Tropical Safari will serve the delicious Indonesia food at traditional Balinese compound while you can enjoy the serenity ambience. Afterwards, we will back to the hotel passing through the beautiful panorama of Bali nature along the way home.
Bali Tropical Safaris
(Code: BSI-LAN002) Special Price
For minimum booking 2 persons
Adult IDR 1,280,000 net/person
ChildIDR 985,000 net
(Children 4 – 12 years)
Bali Tropical Safaris Rate Inclusions:
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Using 4 x 4 jeeps for the entire tour
- Coffee break including coffee/tea and delicious Indonesian traditional cakes
- Delicious Indonesian Lunch in the middle of cacao plantation
- Fully trained and professional English speaking drivers
- Soft drinks and mineral waters during excursion.
PHOTO GALLERY – BALI TROPICAL SAFARIS
PICK UP TIME : Pick up time 08:00 – 08:30 am
What to Bring during Bali Tropical Safaris?
- Short/long pant
- Mosquito repellent
Bali Tropical Safaris – Terms and Conditions
- Bali Tropical Safaris rates are valid until 31 March 2020
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee
- Payment can be also made via PayPal
- Free round trip hotel transfer is valid for hotel area in Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Tanah Lot and Ubud only. We will change the additional fee when the pickup service area beyond than the above service area.
- The rates of Bali Tropical Safaris are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when the booking is made via Bali Star Island only
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
We will change the cancellation fee when:
- The booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- The cancellation is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. We will advise the cancellation policy for group booking on our confirmation sheet.