Mason Bali Adventure Tours Trekking Bring You Into a Triple Trip Experience
Bali Adventure Tours Trekking is an exciting triple trekking trip experience to explore pure Bali’s Nature. This trekking adventure will take you to three unique and impressive places. The route of Trekking is very attractive to explore the natural jungle with the density of tropical trees. We continue to step into the rice field to see the farmers work on their rice fields. Also, we will have a look at the Balinese house resident with their daily unique lifestyle. Moreover, at the end of the trekking route will enter the beautiful Mason Elephant Safari Park. Mason Adventures, a leading adventure company in Bali Island offers a variety of adventures such as rafting, elephant riding, cycling and trekking. The professional and experienced guide will accompany you along the trekking experience.
Mason Adventure Trekking
Mason Adventure Trekking
>Adult : IDR 918,000 net/adult
Children : IDR 675,000 net/child
(10 – 12 Years Old)
Mason Adventure Trekking Inclusions:
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Round Trip Hotel Transfer
- Professional Trekking Guide
- International Standard Safety
- US$ 50,000 insurance coverage
- Free Entrance at Elephant Safari Park and furthermore
A Triple Trekking Experience – Mason Adventure Trekking
We start Trekking from picking you up at your hotel and drop to the starting point at Taro Village. You will explore the jungle with the tropical grove by multifarious flora and fauna and see directly the Bali nature. Afterwards, we continue to trace the rice field to discover the farmers work on their rice field. Meanwhile, nature will present the complimentary beautiful scenery along your rice paddy track. You also have the opportunity to pass through the Balinese housing resident with their unique social lifestyle. Moreover, your journey will desist in the spectacular Mason Elephant Safari Park at Taro Village and see the attraction of Sumatra elephants. In addition, the company will serve your lunch at the restaurant overlooking the bathing lake of the elephant safari park. We drop you back to your hotel after exploring three unique natures above with comfortable air conditioning car.
Pick up Service for Mason Adventure Trekking
|HOTEL AREA||PICK TIME|
|Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak and Sanur area||08:00 – 08:30 am|
|Ubud area and furthermore||09:00 – 09:30 am|
What to Bring on Bali Adventure Tours Trekking Adventure?
- Short/long pant
- Trekking shoes
- Mosquito repellent
- Money for drinks
Mason Adventure Trekking – Terms and Conditions as a result below:
- The above rates of Mason Adventure Trekking are valid until 31 March 2020
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee
- Payment can be also made via PayPal
- All rate quoted on Mason Adventure Trekking are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when the booking is made via Bali Star Island only
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis and furthermore
Cancellation and No Show Policy as a result below:
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee.
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. We will advise the cancellation policy for group booking on the confirmation.
Find Also Other Bali Trekking Adventures
- A Triple Trekking Experience by Bali Adventure Tours
- Bali Jungle and Village Trekking
- Ubud Hiking – Sobek Bali Adventure
- Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking
- Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking