Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking – Karangasem Bali Mountain Hiking Adventure
Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking is a real challenge to the Bali mountain hiking and climb the biggest mountains in Bali. This Mount Agung Sunrise could be seen from the highest place at a mountain and the view surround is extra fantastic. To get to the peak you will pass through the rain forest and sandy gravelly soil trails on the top level. Furthermore, this mountain trekking adventure will take you to hike within 6 – 7 hours with professional and experienced guide. Moreover, Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking will bring you to the top of the mountain within 3,031 meters above sea level with amazing panoramic view of sunrise and whole Bali Island. Meanwhile, Lombok Island with the majestic Rinjani Mount is a magnificent view with Blue Ocean surrounds it. Also, Mount Agung is a sacred mountain for Balinese Hindu people where gradually the people conduct the Hindu ritual on the top of it. Are you ready to challenge of the Bali mountain hiking?
Price of Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking
Adult : IDR 1,957,000 net/adult
** NOTE: Minimum booking is 2 people
Inclusions of Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking as a result below:
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Round Trip Hotel Transfer
- Light breakfast on top of the mountain including tea or coffee
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Experience and professional trekking guide
- Fleshlight rental
- One complimentary mineral water during trekking
- All entrance fee and donation during trekking
- US$ 50,000 International Insurance Cover and furthermore
Transfer Service of Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking, as a result below:
|Service Area||Pick up Time|
|Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta and Seminyak Area||20.30 pm|
|Sanur Area||20.45 pm|
|Ubud Area||20.30 am|
ITINERARY of Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking, as a result below:
- We pick up at your hotel based on pick up time
- 23.00 pm – Arriving at the trekking start point
- 23.05 pm – Safety briefing
- 23.15 pm – Start for trekking
- 02.30 am – Break time
- 03.00 am – Start for Volcano Trekking
- 05.00 am – Arriving on top of the mountain
- 05.15 am – Enjoy the light breakfast with hot of coffee or team
- 05.45 am – Relax and enjoy the sunrise
- 07.00 am – Step down through down trails to the edge of Batur Lake
- 08.30 am – Relaxation on hot spring pool
- 10.30 am – Depart to local restaurant for lunch
- 11.15 am – Lunch at local restaurant overlooking to the volcano and lake
- 12.30 pm – Back to your hotel
- 14.00 – 15.00 Arriving at your hotel
What to Wear on Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking?
- Long Pant
- Trekking shoes
- Mosquito repellent
- Money for drinks
Terms and Condition of Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking as a result below:
- The rate of Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking is valid until 31 March 2020
- Additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee. Payment can be also made via PayPal
- All rate of Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when the booking through Bali Star Island only
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Based on the local wisdom that the clothes, shoes, bag or any other materials made from leather are prohibited to bring along the trekking adventures
- Each participant must be in healthy condition covering physical and mentality
- The person who has been suffering the following diseases is strongly recommended not to join this activity includes Asthma, rheumatic, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart, fear of height, respiratory disorders or any diseases prohibited for mountain climbing. Therefore, Bali Star Island will not take any responsibility if any accident caused by this issue.
- All participants obligated to follow all the mountain climbing rules including local wisdom to keep the trekking adventure run smoothly and furthermore.
Cancellation and No Show Policy as a result below:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee.
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. We will advise the cancellation policy for group booking on the confirmation.
Find Also Other Bali Trekking Adventures
- A Triple Trekking Experience by Bali Adventure Tours
- Bali Jungle and Village Trekking
- Ubud Hiking – Sobek Bali Adventure
- Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking
- Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking