Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking Adventure – Enjoy Kintamani Bali Mountain Hiking
Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking is a fantastic mountain hiking activity to explore the most active volcanoes in Bali Island. Furthermore, Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking will take you for hiking to the top of mountain. It will take around 2 hours (normal time) with beginner trekking trail level. This trekking adventure is relatively easy to access from the foot of volcano until the top break area through the sandy and gravelly soil. You will enjoy the exciting trip on Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking with our professional and experienced trekking guide to discover the panoramic view of sunrise and surrounding area. Meanwhile, Agung Mount is looking majestic within long distance. Batur Lake is just underneath on the peaceful valley. We serve the light breakfast on top of mountain with tea or coffee while enjoy the beautiful sunrise.
In addition, after coming down from the mountain, you can relax on the hot spring pool with peaceful atmosphere overlooking to the beautiful lake. It is one of great trekking adventure experiences while your vacation in this beautiful island of Bali. This trekking adventure service will end until dropping you back at your hotel safely.
Prices of Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking
Batur Sunrise Trekking
Code: BSI-MTR-001 Special PRICES
Adult : IDR 1,485,000 net/adult
** NOTE: Minimum booking is 2 people
Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking Rate Inclusions:
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Round Trip Hotel Transfer
- Light breakfast on top of mountain including tea or coffee
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- 1 x hot spring admission including towel rental and locker facilities
- Experience and professional trekking guide
- Flesh light rental
- One complimentary mineral water during trekking
- All entrance fee and donation during trekking
- US$ 50,000 International Insurance Cover and furthermore
Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking – Pick Up Services
|Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta and Seminyak Area||23.30 pm|
|Sanur Area||00.00 am|
|Ubud Area and furthermore||00.30 am|
ITINERARY – Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking
- We pick up at your hotel based on pick up time
- 02.00 am – Arriving at local restaurant in Kintamani
- 02.05 am – Welcome drink
- 02.15 am – Safety briefing
- 02.30 am – Depart to the foot of volcano
- 03.00 am – Start for Volcano Trekking
- 05.00 am – Arriving on top of mountain
- 05.15 am – Enjoy the light breakfast with hot of coffee or team
- 05.45 am – Relax and enjoy the sunrise
- 07.00 am – Step down through down trails to the edge of Batur Lake
- 08.30 am – Relaxation on hot spring pool
- 10.30 am – Depart to local restaurant for lunch
- 11.15 am – Lunch at local restaurant overlooking to the volcano and lake
- 12.30 pm – back to your hotel
- 02.00 – 03.00 pm Arriving at your hotel
What to Bring on Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking?
- Long Pant
- Trekking shoes
- Mosquito repellent
- Money for drinks
Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking – Terms and Conditions
- The rates of Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking are valid until 31 March 2020
- Additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee
- Payment can be also made via PayPal
- All rate on Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when the booking through Bali Star Island only
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
- Each participant must be in healthy condition covering physical and mentality
- The person who has been suffering the following diseases is strongly recommended not to join this activity includes Asthma, rheumatic, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart, fear of height, respiratory disorders or any diseases prohibited for mountain climbing. Therefore, Bali Star Island will not take any responsibility if any accident caused of this issue.
- All participants obligated to follow all the mountain climbing rules including local wisdom to keep the trekking adventure run smoothly and furthermore.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee.
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. We will advise the cancellation policy for group booking on the confirmation.
Find Also Other Bali Trekking Adventures
- A Triple Trekking Experience by Bali Adventure Tours
- Bali Jungle and Village Trekking
- Ubud Hiking – Sobek Bali Adventure
- Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking
- Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking