Lembongan Cruise Activities – Bounty Cruise Bali
Bounty Cruise Bali offers a day cruise with exciting Lembongan cruise activities using the luxury ship. Furthermore, this cruise explores the blue ocean and stops over at Lembongan Island. It is a day cruise using a luxury comfortable Bounty Catamaran High Speedy departs from Benoa Port until Lembongan Island. Moreover, the ship is well equipped with state of an art computerized stabilizer and meets with Safety Australian Standards. This Bounty Cruise will bring you the unforgettable experience to visit the tranquillity island of Lembongan with attractive Lembongan cruise activities, International Buffet Lunch as well as friendly ship crews. Therefore, Bounty Cruise is a real dream come true to enjoy a fun cruise ideally for anyone who fun cruise trips and enjoys recreation through fun activities.
(Code: BSI-CRU006) Special RATES:
Adult : IDR 1,270,000 net/person
Children : IDR 691,000 net/child
(Children age: 03 – 12 years old)
Bounty Cruise Price Inclusions:
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Morning tea/coffee with full breakfast
- International Buffet Lunch
- Village Tour
- 44 meters of water slide
- Banana Boat
- Semi-Submersible Submarine
- Round trip hotel transfer
- Medical insurance
Bounty Cruise Boarding Information
- Depart from Benoa Port: 09.00 am
- Arriving at Benoa Port: 04.00 pm
- Boarding Time at least 30 minutes before departure
Boat Specification: You can find more detail about Ship Specification here.
Bounty Cruise, a Fantastic Day Cruise to Explore Lembongan Island
Bounty Cruise is one of best option day cruises in Bali with spectacular cruise activities such as snorkelling, banana boat, canoeing, village tour, semi-submersible submarine and 44 meters of water sliding. Meanwhile, the cruise will take you from Benoa Port and sailing to Lembongan Island to enjoy the activities. The boat will return to the port as well as the cruise end at 16.00 pm. You will enjoy the fantastic water activities includes 48 meters pontoon as well as lunch at the beautiful crystal Shanghiang Bay of Nusa Lembongan Island. In addition, you may extend for Bounty Sunset Cruise Dinner with romantic ambience with additional cost.
What to Bring on Bounty Cruise Bali to Visit Lembongan Island?
- Change clothes
- T-shirt / casual dress
- Short pants
- Money for drinks
Bounty Cruise – Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee.
- Payment can be also made via PayPal.
- Round trip hotel transfers are covering for the hotel area such as Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak and Sanur Only. There will be any additional charge for pick up service outside of this hotel area.
- This activity is depended on the weather in particular wind conditions
- All rate quoted on the page are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when you make the booking through Bali Star Island only.
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee.
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. Meanwhile, we will advise the cancellation policy for group booking on the confirmation sheet.