Bali Rural Photography Tour – Bring You to Favorite Photo Spots in Bali
Bali Rural Photographic Tour is one of the exciting Unique Bali Village. This tour perfectly designed to explore the deep of Balinese rural and discover the local people with their social life, traditions, Balinese commune or other unique things. Moreover, our professional tour guide will lead you to the Balinese village to see the locals do their own daily activities and see the process of making coffee with beautiful panorama. In addition, the lunch will be served in the mountain area with a magnificent view and fresh breeze surround it. Therefore, this tour definitely the best choice for those who love photography while exploring rural charms of Bali.
Rural Photography Tour
(Code: BSI-UQ006) Special Prices
PRICE: IDR 675,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 472,000 net/child (3 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR1,080,000 net/person
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
Photo Gallery of Bali Rural Photographic Tour
What is Bali Rural Photographic Tour About?
This Bali Rural Photographic Tour will take 11 hours (08.00 – 19.00) and we can customize according to the conditions. Firstly, we start Bali Rural Photographic Tour by picking you up at your lobby hotel and then continue the trip. In the end, we back to your hotel to terminate the tour arrangements. Meanwhile, our tour guide will lead you with detail information while exploring the traditional Balinese culture and discover the unique things from local people with their daily activities such as sculpting stone for a statue, making traditional cookware and meeting local farmers. Above all, your trips will pass through the deep ancient of Balinese village which is far from the modernization, friendly locals and seeing Balinese kids waving at you with their charming smile.
- 08.00 Pick up at your hotel lobby
- 09.30 Visit Taman Mumbul
- 11.00 Visit Taman Village
- 12.30 Lunch at local restaurant
- 15.00 Visit Marga Village
- 17.00 Visit Tanah Lot
- 18.30 Back to hotel
- 19.30 Arriving at your hotel
NOTE: The above itinerary is subject to change according to the local conditions
WHAT TO WEAR DURING BALI RURAL PHOTOGRAPHIC TOUR?
- Casual dress
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted for from 3 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- This tour is using a van or bus with full air-conditioning and when using other vehicles like VW Safari or other Jeep then the additional charge will be applied.
- Tour Itinerary is subject to change without notice according to the local conditions
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the payment and booking request to block the space and we send all confirmations through your email.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet