Ubud Village Tour, Popular Bali Shore Excursions – Cruise Line Passenger Activities
Ubud Village Tour is one of the exciting Bali Shore Excursions to visit Ubud Village, a famous village with center of art in Bali and several places of interest within a trip. Furthermore, these Bali Shore Excursions that will encourage you to explore some of villages with mostly presenting the art and Balinese people life style. Ubud Village Tour is a perfect tour program for the cruise line passengers who want to explore Bali Island and discover the beautiful part of the island those are reflecting on the tourist destination to visit. It will take full day tour to discover all the places on the itinerary those are intentionally starting from picking you up at the port until returning you back. The tour is well arranged based on private bases with full air-conditioning vehicle run by our safe driver.
Cruise Liners – Ubud Village Tour
(Code: BSI-SE002) Special Prices
PRICE : IDR 742,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 472,000 net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR1,080,000 net/person
Ubud Village Tour Price inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Port fee
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
Ubud Village Tour About
Our Ubud Village Tour is taken from Bali Shore Excursions for cruise line passengers and begun from picking you up at Benoa Port or Padang Bai Port. Afterward, we will go direct to visit the places of interest according to this itinerary and explore Ubud Village. We serve your lunch at local restaurant and then continue the trip to visit other tourist destinations. This Ubud Village Tour will be over after dropping you back at Benoa or Padang Bai Port .
Pick up Services for Ubud Village Tour – Bali Shore Excursions?
In order to avoid any confusing to locate our tour guide, we recommend you to see where our tour guide stands by at the port HERE.
The Places of Interest to Visit during Ubud Village Tour
Celuk Village is the first place to visit during Ubud Village Tour. It is a famous village in Bali as a tourist destination cause of the local residents is very proactive and full of innovation to the gold and silver crafting. Furthermore, this countryside is located in sub district of Sukawati and Gianyar Regency. Moreover, it owns the individuality and excellence in production of gold and silver crafting. Meanwhile, the majority of local people in this village are have the professional work, artistic and skillful of design development relating to the silver and gold crafting. In addition, this site is ideal places to visit during Bali Shore Excursions.
It is the second place to visit during Ubud Village Tour. Furthermore, it is a secret Hindu temple set in the center of Batuan Village as a shrine for local people to worship to the god. Since, this temple is become one of Bali Places of Interest where many tourists visit this temple everyday. The location in strategic area just beside of the main road from Denpasar City to Ubud or just 25 minutes to the south way from Ubud Village. Batuan Temple is a local village temple as well as a part of Tri Khayangan Temple, the three major temples in a village. This temple is perfectly visited for cruise line passengers during Bali Shore Excursions.
Mas Village is another alternative place to visit during Ubud Village Tour. This village is one of traditional villages in Bali fundamentally as an artistic countryside by focusing the art of wood carving. Furthermore, the tourists in Bali calls Mas Village as Bali Wood Carving Center. The location is very close to Ubud Centre in Gianyar Regency, east part of Bali. In addition, this village owns the typical style of wood carving art by placing forward the distinguish synergy the humanism and naturalism. You can discover many home industries and gallery offer the high value of art in form of wood carving taking multiple style of life includes human, animals, god or goddess and trees.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is a beautiful site with panoramic view of rice terrace in Tegalalang Village, north of Ubud Bali. The location is strategic on the main road from Ubud to Kintamani. It become one of the famous places of interest in Bali. Moreover, the government has appointed this place as a tourist destination in Bali. It offers the magnificent view of green rice terrace with rice paddy, tropical trees and deep river valley underneath. Meanwhile, the cool temperature surround it with pure nature and serenity ambiance that make it as an ideal place for relaxation. It is a good place to visit during Ubud Tour or other Bali Tours. Therefore, it is a perfect place to visit during Ubud Village Tour.
Ubud Monkey Forest is recommended place to visit during Ubud Village Tour. Furthermore, it is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals. The location is very strategic in the hearth of Ubud Village. It is precisely in the region of Padang Tegal Village, Ubud Sub district and Gianyar Regency. In addition, Wanara Wana is a local name of Monkey Forests in Bali island. Meanwhile, Ubud Monkey Forest own very important function of the continuity the monkey habitat in Bali. Meanwhile the local community own important role to keep this forest naturally in order to all wild animals able to live smoothly.
Puri Saren Ubud (Ubud Palace) is an Ubud Kingdom Palace with beautiful Balinese traditional houses as a residence of Ubud King. Meanwhile, it’s location in the center of Ubud Bali with traditional art market just in front of it. This palace had been found by Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel who has commanded from year 1800 – 1823. This palace is an artistic cultural life center, while the traditional market is the symbol of local economics resident. The existence of Puri Saren by existing a Wantilan/auditorium that is a large building of meeting room and a banyan tree as shelter place at the daytime.
- 08:30 – Pick up at the port
- 09.00 – Visit Gold and Silver work
- 10.00 – Visit Batuan Temple
- 11.30 – Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 13.00 – Enjoy lunch at local restaurant
- 14.15 – Visit Ubud Palace as well as Art Market
- 15.30 – Visit Mas Village
- 16.00 – Back to port
- 17.00 – Arrive at the port
WHAT TO WEAR DURING UBUD TOUR?
- Casual dress
- Sandal / shoes
- Sun glasses
- Sun block
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
Ubud Village Tour Terms and Conditions
- The above Ubud Village Tour rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 48 hours booking for Ubud Village Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to secure and block the space.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day before the tour date up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet