Bedugul VW Safari Tour, Bali VW Safari Tours – Full Day Trips
Bedugul VW Safari Tour is one of the fantastic Bali VW Safari Tour Programs to explore the pure natures of Bali and visit the amazing waterfall of Nungnung located in north part of Denpasar and Bali Botanical garden as well as Beratan Lake. This tour is exclusively designed for anyone who love traveling to the real and pure natures and exploring the beautiful waterfall in Bali. Bedugul VW Safari Tour is one of the favorite tour activities in Bali using the memorable Volkswagen Safari produced in 1970 – 1978 and offer the fantastic trip experiences, feel fresh atmosphere by opening the roof top, exploring the deep of Balinese Village until exploring the tropical jungle at Bali Botanical Garden. It is well designed to encourage you to unforgettable experiences with our professional tour guide who outstanding offers our best hospitality services.
VW Safari – Bedugul Tour
(Code: BSI-VW002) Special Prices
IDR 1,215,000 net/adult (minimum 2 adult)
Children (3 – 12 years) : IDR 945,000 net/child
Single Traveler : IDR1,687,000 net/person
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private Volkswagen Car Rental (VW Safari) including driver and gasoline
- One bottle of mineral water
Bedugul VW Safari Tour About
We start the tour to visit Sangeh Monkey Forest, one of the monkey sanctuaries in Bali by passing through Anggunan Village, Penarungan Village and Ayunan Village. We continue the trip to north part of Denpasar to visit Nungnung Waterfall. Here, you will have an opportunity to swim or at least getting small wet from the flash water at the amazing beautiful valley with huge waterfall. Afterward, we continue our trip to Bedugul passing through Sulangai Village, Mayungan Village and Batunya Vilage. We stopover at Beratan Lake and enjoy the beautiful panorama of a sacred Hindu temple set on the lake. Lunch will be served at local restaurant while having rest of your day trips. Furthermore, the safari tour to explore Bali Botanical Garden and visit fruit – vegetable market. We back to hotel passing the traditional village such as Bangli, Angseri, Apuan and Marga Village to terminate the tour.
Places of Interest to Visit during Bedugul VW Safari Tour
Sangeh is a small fertile rain forest dwelt by the group of monkeys. It is one of Bali Tourist Destinations in Sangeh countryside, Badung Regency, north part of Denpasar town or about 1 hour from Denpasar City. Sangeh Monkey Forest is an animal sanctuary in Bali where the group of monkeys are living together in this forest. This forest is an ideal place for Macaca Fascicularis (Long Tailed Macaque) living freely and use the forest as a habitat of them. It is one of tourist destinations in Bali with strategic location on the main road from Denpasar to Petang Village.
Bali Island is offering many nature heritages and places of interest. Nungnung waterfall is one of wonderful Bali nature heritages in Banjar Nungnung, Pelaga Village, Petang Distric, in north part of Badung Regency. It is about 45 kilometers or one and a half hours drive from Denpasar city passing Sangeh Monkey Forest and some of beautiful rice field. Nungnung Waterfall is a beautiful waterfall secluded in the river valley with wild natures of rain forest, fresh atmosphere and surrounded by unique sound of natures.
Beratan Lake is a shallow lake with the high caldera about 1231 meters above sea level. The lake is located at Bedugul, the famous tourist destinations in Bali. This lake have wide 3,8 km2 and also its deepness is up to 22 meters. The water volume in this lake is about 0,049 km3, so Beratan Lake is the closed lake. Tourist can access the Beratan Lake through the dock which have been provided or desist around Ulun Danu Beratan Temple. In this place, the visitor can do various activities like doing recreation to look around in dock or do the other outdoor activities.
Bali Botanical Garden or Kebun Raya Eka Karya is the huge tropical garden in Bedugul, plateau area in Bali. Furthermore, the cool atmosphere with rain forest and hill surrounds it. This botanical garden is opened on 1959 and owns 154,5 ha land located Tabanan regency, northwest part of Bali. Botanical Garden is close to Beratan Lake, a famous lake with stunning view of green hill surround it as well as Ulun Danu Temple. It is completed by more than 1187 plant types and multifarious of floras.
CANDIKUNING FRUIT VEGETABLE MARKET
Candikuning Fruit and Vegetable Market are strategically located beside of the main road from Denpasar to Singaraja offering the fresh fruits and vegetables for local consumption. You will discover the variety of tropical fruits and vegetables displayed on the tables by local merchants. Meanwhile, other snacks made from the agriculture products like crackers made from cassava, corn, rice and spinach are also easily met at this place. The merchants also display local souvenirs in this favorite market for local people in particular when holiday season or having long trip from Denpasar to Singaraja.
- 07:30 – Pick up at hotel
- 08.15 – Visit Sangeh Monkey Forest
- 10.00 – Visit Nungnung Waterfall
- 12.00 – Visit Ulun Danu Temple and Beratan Lake
- 13.00 – Lunch at local restaurant
- 14.15 – Visit Bali Botanical Garden
- 15.00 – Visit Fruit and Vegetable Market
- 15.45 – Back to hotel
- 18.00 – Arrive at hotel
WHAT TO BRING DURING BEDUGUL VW SAFARI TOUR?
- Casual dress
- Sun block
- Sun glasses
- Money for drinks
Bali VW Safari Tours – Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid from 01 January 2018 – 31 March 2019.
- The rate above are designed based on US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- Minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 3 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 5 Days in advance booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- Vehicle Conditions:
- Open air and no air-conditioning
- 1 car can be occupied by 2 guests + 1 tour guide and if you book 3 adult then we will use 2 cars
- We require the advance payment and booking request to secure and block the space.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
- Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Expedition
- Bedugul VW Safari Tour
- Penglipuran Tampak Siring Tour
- Karangasem Tour Expedition
- Bali VW Safari Car Charter