Batukaru Tour – Visit Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
Batukaru Tour is one of the exciting Bali Full Day Tours to visit places of interest like Tabanan Watukaru Temple as well as beautiful rice terrace at Jatiluwih. Moreover, the UNESCO has appointed Jatiluwih as one of the world heritage sites. This Batukaru Tour will explore Bali nature with beautiful panorama as well as local society life. During the tour, we also visit other tourist destinations in the west part of Bali includes Taman Ayun Temple and Penatahan Hot Spring. Also, the tour will lead by our professional tour guide who always assists you with our best service. Your trips will explore the Balinese rural with the natural nature surround it. Meanwhile, our safety driver with full air-conditioning car transfer to ensure your tour will more enjoyable. This tour is fantastic in private bases with a professional tour guide and safe driver to keep your journey conveniently.
Batukaru Temple Tour
( Code : BSI-F005 ) Special Prices
Adult:IDR 648,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 405,000 net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 931,000 net/person
Batukaru Tour Price Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
Places of interest to Visit during Batukaru Tour
The first place to visit during Batukaru Tour is Taman Ayun Temple. Furthermore, it is a Balinese Hindu temple in Mengwi district, west part of Denpasar Town. This temple is one of the Mengwi empire heritance with the big fish pond surround it. Hence, this temple is looking like adrift on the water. In addition, it is very beautiful with the unique temple building which most own the high building with the step up to eleven levels. Moreover, there is a huge courtyard in front of the temple. Meanwhile, the Balinese decoration is featuring this place as a tourist destination in Bali.
JATILUWIH RICE TERRACE
Jatiluwih is the name of the countryside in the plateau area with the mountain as a backdrop. Moreover, it owns a very beautiful panorama of Jatiluwih rice terrace unfolding from the foot of the mountain to the sea. The cool atmospheres surround the area of Jatiluwih with the good water irrigation that makes this countryside as ideal for agriculture development. All the local residents wrestle the activities as the farmer and make this place as a source of agriculture producer in particular of rice. The UNESCO has appointed this rice terrace as one of the world heritage sites in term of culture landscape since 20 June 2012. Therefore, it is good to visit during Batukaru Tour.
WATUKARU / BATU KARU TEMPLE
This is the top point to visit during Batukaru Tour. Watukaru Temple by some people called Batukaru Temple is one of the six biggest Hindu temples in Bali. Furthermore, the position of this Watukaru temple in the middle of the rain forest and under the mount Batukaru. The location in the peaceful area with fertile tropical trees as well as the beautiful sound of the bird surrounds it. Meanwhile, there is a big fish pond just on the right side of the main temple. In addition, it is a beautiful temple consisting of many temple building with the cool atmosphere cover entire the temple is.
Penatahan Hot Water is an alternative tourist destination in the west part of Bali that you can visit during Batukaru Tour. It supplies hot water from the volcanic which contains the brimstone and useful for people who have a skin disease. Furthermore, it is located on the hill bank with the river valley under it. The spa, restaurant and accommodations are also completing this place as a tourist place in Tabanan regency. It’s location in the tranquillity of Penatahan Village and just beside the river.
BATU KARU TOUR ITINERARY
- 09:00 Pick up at hotel
- 10:00 Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 11.00 Short trekking at Jatiluwih Rice terrace
- 12.30 Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
- 14.30 Visit Tabanan Watukaru Temple / Batukaru Temple
- 15.30 Visit Tabanan Hot Water
- 16.30 Back to hotel
- 17.45 Arrive at hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING BATUKARU TOUR?
- Casual dress
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
Batukaru Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above Batukaru Tour rates are valid until 31 March 2022.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax as well as service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adults.
- Children aged included from 2 – 12 years.
- Minimum 24 hours booking for Batukaru Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
Furthermore of Bali Tours, instead of Jatiluwih rice terrace
Find More Other Favorite Land Tours, instead of Tabanan Watukaru temple tour
- Ubud Village Tour
- Kintamani One Day Trip
- Besakih Temple Tour
- Karangasem East Bali
- Lovina Singaraja Tour
- Batukaru Jatiluwih Tour
- West National Park Tour and furthermore
- One Day Nusa Penida Tour and furthermore
- Lempuyang tour and furthermore
- One day lembongan tour package
- Sambangan waterfall tour
- Munduk Waterfalls tour and furthermore