Uluwatu Tour – Bali Half Day Tour to Visit Bali Cliff Temple
Uluwatu Tour is a short tour to visit a scare place which we call amazing Uluwatu temple on cliff bank. This tour is designed with fun to see the splendor of the sacred Hindu temple in the southern part of Bali. Furthermore, this tour is one of Bali half day tours that will give you wonderful memories of your holiday in Bali. On the other hand, our tour is an exclusive one using a comfortable car with full air conditioning and guided by a professional tour guide. Similarly, our driver is experienced and licensed to make your trip comfortable and safe. Therefore, our Uluwatu Tour is the right choice for your outdoor activities during your vacation on this island of the gods.
Uluwatu Sunset Tour
( Code : BSI-H006) Special PRICES
Adult: IDR 499,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 337,000 net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 796,000 net/person
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at Uluwatu Temple
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
What is Uluwatu tour about?
Our Uluwatu Tour has been designed with excellent service where you can enjoy sightseeing comfortably. We will start your tour from your pick-up at the hotel or elsewhere that has been determined. After that, we will head to Uluwatu by passing the crowds of cities and villages on the southern peninsula of Bali. You will visit the Uluwatu area by seeing the beauty of the temple building as well as the dry forest that surrounds it. This temple is built at the end of a limestone cliff with a rocky beach below it as a world-class surfing spot. Similarly, if you take this tour in the afternoon, then you will be able to see spectacular sunset. Meanwhile, our tour guide will give you a comprehensive explanation about this place. Once you are in Bali please don’t miss to visit amazing Uluwatu temple on cliff bank.
Places of interest to Visit during Uluwatu Tour
This Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temple in southern part of Bali right on the cliff bank with magnificent view of the Indian Ocean. Furthermore, this Bali Cliff Temple is very amazing that this temple is built on the narrow peninsula with deep rocky beach under it. It is a beautiful temple with breathtaking view as well as spectacular sunset. There are group of monkeys living around the temple and keep the temple from the bad influence based on the local resident’s believes. It owns the history and culture heritage that is one of the value and feature that many visitors visit this place. Once you there you will realize that this is really Bali cliff temple.
- 16.15 Pick up at the hotel
- 17.15 Visit the Amazing Uluwatu Temple
- 18.00 Enjoy the beautiful sunset
- 18.15 Back to hotel.
- 19.00 Arrive at the hotel.
WHAT TO WEAR DURING ULUWATU TOUR A BALI CLIFF TEMPLE?
- Casual dress
- Sandal / shoes
- Sun glasses
- Sun block
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
Terms and Conditions of Uluwatu Tours
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is between 2 – 12 years. Meanwhile, we apply the adult rate for the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
We will charge the cancellation fee when you have made the cancellation within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet