Bali Half Day Program – Uluwatu Tour Visit Bali Cliff Temple
Uluwatu Tour Visit Bali Cliff Temple is a short tour to visit a sacred place which we call the amazing Bali cliff temple. This tour is designed with fun to see the splendour of the sacred Hindu temple in the southern part of Bali. Furthermore, this tour is one of the Bali half-day tours that will give you wonderful memories of your holiday in Bali. On the other hand, our tour is an exclusive one using a comfortable car with full air conditioning and guided by a professional tour guide. Similarly, our driver is experienced and licensed to make your trip comfortable and safe. Therefore, our Uluwatu Tour is the right choice for your outdoor activities during your vacation on this island of the gods.
Uluwatu Sunset Tour
( Code: BSI-H006) Special PRICES
Adult: IDR 425,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 212,500 net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 596,000 net/person
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at Uluwatu Temple
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
What is Uluwatu tour about?
Our Uluwatu Tour has been designed with excellent service where you can enjoy sightseeing comfortably. We will start your tour from your pick-up at the hotel or elsewhere that has been determined. After that, we will head to Uluwatu bypassing the crowds of cities and villages on the southern peninsula of Bali. You will visit the Uluwatu area by seeing the beauty of the temple building as well as the dry forest that surrounds it. This temple is built at the end of a limestone cliff with a rocky beach below it as a world-class surfing spot. Similarly, if you take this tour in the afternoon, then you will be able to see a spectacular sunset. Meanwhile, our tour guide will give you a comprehensive explanation about this place. Once you are in Bali please don’t miss to visit amazing Uluwatu temple on cliff bank.
Places of interest to visit during Uluwatu Tour
This Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temple in the southern part of Bali right on the cliff bank with a magnificent view of the Indian Ocean. Furthermore, this Bali Cliff Temple is very amazing that this temple is built on the narrow peninsula with deep rocky beach under it. It is a beautiful temple with a breathtaking view as well as a spectacular sunset. There are a group of monkeys living around the temple and keep the temple from the bad influence based on the local resident’s beliefs. It owns the history and culture heritage that is one of the value and feature that many visitors visit this place. Once you there you will realize that this is really Bali cliff temple.
- 16.15 Pick up at the hotel
- 17.15 Visit the Amazing Uluwatu Temple
- 18.00 Enjoy the beautiful sunset
- 18.15 Back to hotel.
- 19.00 Arrive at the hotel.
WHAT TO WEAR DURING ULUWATU TOUR A BALI CLIFF TEMPLE?
- Casual dress
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
Terms and Conditions of Uluwatu Tours
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2022.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is between 2 – 12 years. Meanwhile, we apply the adult rate for the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
We will charge the cancellation fee when you have made the cancellation within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet