Uluwatu Tour Kecak Dance Dinner Package Perfect Option for Outdoor Activities
Uluwatu Tour Kecak Dance Dinner Package is a complete tour package combining sightseeing, watching Kecak dances and dinner. This is a perfect tour and one of the most favorite short tours in Bali. Furthermore, this tour package will bring you to an exciting experience to explore Uluwatu Temple and watch the spectacular Kecak dance. Also, you will enjoy dinner at Jimbaran bay with a romantic atmosphere and beautiful sea views. We have designed this tour perfectly at a reasonable and affordable price. In fact, you are more comfortable because our tour is an exclusive tour with a full AC private vehicle and a guide who will guide you professionally. Similarly, our drivers are experienced and will send you to the right place safely. So, our Uluwatu Tour Kecak Dance Package is the right choice for you on your holiday in Bali.
What make you enjoy on Uluwatu Tour Kecak Dance Dinner Package?
Uluwatu Tour Kecak Dance Dinner Package tour has been designed perfectly to give you a different experience on your holiday in Bali. In fact, in this tour you will be able to enjoy several benefits at one price. Besides that, the price we offer is very affordable and reasonable. Meanwhile, your tour is a private tour with experienced tour guides and will provide comprehensive explanations at each place visited. The following are the agenda highlights in the Uluwatu Tour Kecak Dance Dinner Package.
This temple is one of the sacred temples in Bali and is built on limestone cliffs with deep ravines on the left and right sides. This is an old temple from the megalithic era seen from the discovery of the shape of the temple entrance and sarcophagus. Besides that, this temple is surrounded by dry forests and is the habitat of wild monkeys. Also, this temple is blessed by stunning sea views with large waves crashing into the shoreline of the reef below. And even, the beach is a world-class surf spot that is a favorite for pro-surfers. In the afternoon, you will see incredible views of the sunset while enjoying the gentle sea breeze. This site is the main place to visit during Uluwatu Tour Kecak Dance Dinner Package.
BALINESE KECAK DANCE SHOW
Balinese Kecak Dance is spectacular traditional dance with the group of people playing this dance with fire game. It is very exciting and unique dance due to the sound of Gamelan is not using the normal Gamelan but use their mouth. The dancers make the compact choir with the exquisite dance movement that is one of this dance features. The story is taking from the Ramayana Epoch that will bring you to the legend of Ramayana. This dance performance can be seen during Uluwatu Tour Kecak Dance Dinner Package.
SEAFOOD DINNER AT JIMBARAN BEACH A BBQ DINNER PACKAGE
Jimbaran Beach is a beautiful beach in the southern part of Bali with white sand unfolding along the coastal. Meanwhile, there are plenty of cafes offer delicious of seafood dinner with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean. It is served right on the beach with beautiful table set up apposite to the ocean. The choices of delicious seafood dinner are served on the beach while enjoying the quartet performance. The Balinese sauces are one of the flavors for who need spicier. The restaurant is the last place to visit during Uluwatu Tour Kecak Dance Dinner Package. Wanna to try the taste of Jimbaran BBQ dinner ? For those who like sea food they will get their own taste.
ULUWATU TOUR KECAK DANCE DINNER PACKAGE – ITINERARY
- 16:00 Pick up at the hotel
- 17:15 Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 18:00 Watching Kecak Dance show
- 19:30 Enjoy Jimbaran BBQ dinner package
- 21:00 Back to hotel
- 21:30 Arrive in the hotel
|PRICE||Minimum 2 persons|
( 02 – 12 years)
|Tour with Lobster Set Menu|
Code : BSI-H007
|IDR 796,000 |
|IDR 540,000 |
|Tour with Fish Grill Set Menu|
Code : BSI-H008
|IDR 918,000 |
Please click here for Jimbaran Seafood Dinner Menu.
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at Uluwatu Temple
- 1 x Seafood Jimbaran BBQ dinner package
- Balinese Kecak Dance show ticket
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
What to bring or wear during Uluwatu Tour Kecak Dance Dinner package?
- Sun block
- Casual dress
- Money for drinks or souvenir
Uluwatu Tour Kecak Dance Dinner Package – Terms and Conditions
- The above Uluwatu Tour Kecak Dance Dinner Package rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The above rates are based on IDR Currency and net including tax as well as service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is from 2 – 12 years. Meanwhile, the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking for Uluwatu Tour Kecak Dance Dinner Package can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- Advance payment and booking request are absolutely required. Meanwhile, we will send the confirmation through your email address.
Cancellation of Kecak Dance show and Jimbaran BBQ dinner
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet