Karangasem Tours – East Bali Trips to Visit Karangasem Heritage Sites
Karangasem Tours are east Bali trips and tour packages to visit Karangasem Heritage sites at east part of Bali such as Tenganan Village, Goa Lawah (Bat cave), Tirta Gangga as well as Taman Sukasada. Furthermore, the tour is part of east Bali Trips to explore Bali heritage sites appointed as tourist destinations in east part of Bali with unique local society life and pass through the beautiful beach of Candidasa. It is a private tour offering you a memorable experience of the local region along with our professional who is always providing our best service. Also, Karangasem Tours will more enjoyable with our save driver and full air-conditioning car transfer. Meanwhile, we serve your lunch at a local restaurant to complete your east Bali trips with a memorable one. Don’t miss to visit Karangasem heritage sites during the trip to Bali!
Karangasem Tours With Fantastic East Bali Trip
Karangasem East Bali Tour
( Code: BSI-F006) Special PRICES
Adult: IDR 790,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 495,000 net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,150,000 net/person
Karangasem Tours Price Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese, and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
Places of interest to Visit during Karangasem Tours
Goa Lawah is the first place to visit during Karangasem Tours. This site also appointed as a stopping point for other east Bali trips. Furthermore, it is a shrine cave where thousands of bats have a nest inside of this cave. Meanwhile, the Hindu people use it as a place to worship the god. This temple is one of the biggest temples in Bali and the location is strategically beside of the main road from Denpasar to Candidasa. The blue ocean is just the opposite of this temple with the black sand unfolding throughout the coastal. In addition, the tourist in Bali also called this temple as Bali Bat Cave Temple, a sacred Hindu temple with peaceful atmosphere surround it.
It is the most beautiful place that you will visit during Karangasem Tours. Taman Sukasada is a beautiful garden with a fish pond surrounding the old building that is one of Karangasem Empire’s omissions which has a high artistic value and history. Meanwhile, it’s a location in the south part of Karangasem regency and one of the heritage sites from Karangasem Empire. And also, when you go for east Bali trips, then this site is compulsory to visit.
Tirta Gangga is a beautiful garden with a water fountain as well as fish pond surrounds this area. Moreover, there is a big clean water source going through a channel and go to the tower to make a water fountain. In addition, this water fountain is an icon of Tirta Gangga is a tourist destination in east part of Bali and visited by tourists. Therefore, this site is good places to visit during Karangasem Tours. And also, other programs of east Bali trips has put into the itineraries.
Tenganan Village is a traditional Balinese countryside with unique cultures and social life from the local community. It is one of the ancient villages in Bali where its society life different from the other village exist in Bali Island. The societies of Tenganan Village strongly keep the unique activities and custom rule that is one of the fascinations for tourist to visit. The villagers keep the house building originally including the model and function to support the rule of the village. And also, they keep the old ethnic traditions that are existing until now. Therefore, this site is a perfect place to visit on Karangasem tours. During tours to east Bali don’t miss Tenganan Village while visiting Karangasem heritage sites.
KARANGASEM TOURS ITINERARY
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel go to visit Karangasem heritage sites
- 09.30 – Visit Goa Lawah/Bat Cave
- 10.30 – Visit Tenganan Village
- 11.30 – Enjoy the lunch at local restaurant in Candidasa
- 13.30 – Visit Taman Sukasada
- 14.30 – Visit Tirta Gangga
- 15.30 – Back to hotel
- 17.30 – Arrive at hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING KARANGASEM TOURS?
- Casual dress
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
Karangasem Tours Terms and Conditions
- The above Karangasem Tours rates are valid until 31 March 2022.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult
- Children aged included from 2 – 12 years
- Minimum 24 hours booking for Karangasem Tours can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
Furthermore of Bali Tours, instead of visit Karangasem heritage sites
Find More Other Favorite Land Tours
- Ubud Village Tour
- Kintamani One Day Trip
- Besakih Temple Tour
- Karangasem East Bali
- Lovina Singaraja Tour
- Batukaru Jatiluwih Tour
- West National Park Tour and furthermore
- One Day Nusa Penida Tour and furthermore
- Lempuyang tour and furthermore
- One day Lembongan tour package
- Sambangan waterfall tour
- Munduk Waterfalls tour and furthermore