Singaraja Lovina Tour Offer A Fantastic North Bali Trips
Singaraja Lovina Tour is North Bali trips visit interesting places in the hemisphere of the island. Furthermore, our tour was very exciting even though it was a little longer because of the distance. Your trip to Singaraja Lovina Tour will be comfortable because we use a full AC car. Meanwhile, our professional guide will always guide you during this exciting trip and you will get a comprehensive explanation.
Waterfalls, Hot spring, and the lake before reaching Lovina
This tour runs every day as well as taking 10 – 11 hours. Furthermore, this tour starts by picking up at your hotel and going straight to famous tourist attractions in the northern hemisphere of the island. Those places include Tamblingan Lake, Gitgit Water Fall, Lovina Beach and Hot Water Banjar. In the middle of your trip, you will get lunch with panoramic sea views. Meanwhile, we will stop at Busungtbiu Rice Terrace to see the breathtaking view of rice terrace on the way back to the hotel. Finally, North Bali trips Singaraja Lovina Tour ends when we drop you off to your hotel.
Singaraja Lovina Tour, North Bali Trips to Visit Places of Interest
Singaraja and Lovina Tour
( Code: BSI-F007 ) Special PRICES
Min 2 people: IDR 1,012,000 net/person
Children : IDR 675,000 net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,417,000 net/person
Singaraja Lovina Tour Price Inclusion:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Lovina Tour, the North Bali trips experience
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
Photo Gallery of Singaraja Lovina Tour
Singaraja Places of interest to Visit during Singaraja Lovina Tour
This site is the first place to visit during Singaraja Lovina Tour. Tamblingan Lake is a lake located in a mountainous area and flanked by green hills. This place offers incredible views and fresh air as well as cool surroundings. Meanwhile, its location right on the main road will make it easier for us to stop and enjoy this view. Because of its location in the mountainous area, thick fog often covers it, especially in the afternoon. This lake is very famous and is located in Singaraja Regency. Also, this place is one of the tourist attractions in this district. Therefore, it is right for us to pause to enjoy the beauty of nature here on the way to Singaraja Lovina Tour.
This is a dramatic place located in a valley with tropical forests surrounding it. A mandatory place to visit on Singaraja Lovina Tour because we will explore nature with beautiful waterfalls. In fact, we will enjoy the adventure of trekking through the jungle, rice fields and crossing the river via a small bridge. Meanwhile, the sounds of wild animals such as birds or forest insects will accompany your journey. You can roar the waterfall from the top of the hill before going down the valley and this will make your trip exciting. Its location is close to the city of Singaraja and is one of the favourite places for trekking adventure to waterfalls in Bali. This waterfall is the biggest spot on Singaraja place of interest.
This place is very famous in Bali as a tourist place with peaceful black sand beaches. Lovina Beach offers beautiful sea views and spectacular dolphin tour activities. So, this place is a favourite for tourists to stay and relax while enjoying their holiday in Bali. your lunch will be served with sea views in this place. Meanwhile, traditional boats belonging to local fishermen line the seaside with calm waves. So, Singaraja Lovina Tour is the right tour choice for you to find out the northern region of Bali. If we thought of North Bali trips, Lovina would be the first come in on Singaraja place of interest.
Banjar Hot Spring is one of the tourist places in the north part of Bali. It is featured by the original hot water from the mountain flows to the public bath place. Furthermore, there are 2 ponds with the warm water that make Hot Water Banjar as an ideal for having a bath. The hot water source is coming from Mount Batukaru. Meanwhile, it containing the brimstone ideally for skin disease treatment. Moreover, many tourists from the local and foreign country take a bath and want to get the sensation of this hot spring. We do not recommend you to take a bath in this place if you have a problem with brimstone/hot/other material effect on your skin. Wanna soak at natural hot spring in Bali? Surely, this place is suited to rejuvenate your body and soul beside to visit Singaraja place of interest.
It is the last tourist destination to visit during Lovina Tour. This rice terrace is one of the popular Singaraja place of interest among others. Our Bali Full Day Tours will be completed to visit this site. When returning from Lovina to Denpasar, we will stop at the famous countryside with breathtaking view of rice terrace. Furthermore, the location in Busungbiu countryside, Pupuan district and Tabanan regency, west part of Bali. You will see the beautiful rice terrace with the green rice field and hills as a backdrop. It is situating in the plateau area with cool weather surround it and tropical plantations are also giving the captivate fascination.
SINGARAJA LOVINA TOUR ITINERARY
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel depart to North Bali trips
- 10.00 – Stop at Beratan Lake
- 10.30 – Visit Tamblingan Lake
- 11.30 – Visit Gitgit Water Fall
- 13.00 – Enjoy the lunch at local restaurant in Lovina Beach
- 14.30 – Visit Hot Water Banjar
- 16.00 – Visit Blimbing Rice Terrace
- 16.30 – Back to the hotel after visiting Singaraja places of interest
- 18.30 – Arrive at hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING SINGARAJA LOVINA TOUR?
- Casual dress
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
Singaraja Lovina Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above Singaraja Lovina Tour rates are valid until 31 March 2021.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult.
- Children aged included from 2 – 12 years.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
Furthermore of Bali Tours, instead of North Bali trips and Singaraja place of interest
Find More Other Favorite Bali Land Tours, instead of North Bali trips
- Ubud Village Tour
- Kintamani One Day Trip
- Besakih Temple Tour
- Karangasem East Bali
- Lovina Singaraja Tour
- Batukaru Jatiluwih Tour
- West National Park Tour and furthermore
- One Day Nusa Penida Tour and furthermore
- Lempuyang tour and furthermore
- One day Lembongan tour package
- Sambangan waterfall tour
- Munduk Waterfalls tour and furthermore