Kintamani Volcano Tour Expedition, Popular Bali VW Safari Tours with Full Day Trip Program to Explore Kintamani and Batur Volcano
Kintamani Volcano Tour Expedition is a fantastic safari trip to explore the Balinese rural and the most active volcano in Bali with large beautiful Lake of Batur. This tour is an exclusive tour with exciting experience to visit several places of interest until stopover at the most famous tourist destination of Kintamani. Furthermore, you will refresh your body at the fabulous hot spring with a stunning view of Batur Lake and green hills. It is one of the favourite Bali VW Safari Tours perfectly offered for those of you who love the fun trip expedition to explore the pure natures in Bali. In addition, Kintamani Volcano Tour Expedition is really full day fun trip using memorable German Jeep (VW Safari) made in 1070 – 1978, Thus vehicles are well maintained to keep your journey comfortable, smooth-riding and safe.
VW Safari – Kintamani Volcano Tour
(Code: BSI-VW005) Special Prices
IDR 1,350,000 net/adult (minimum 2 adult)
Children (3 – 12 years) : IDR 995,000 net/child
Single Traveler : IDR1,755,000 net/person
Kintamani Volcano Tour Expedition Prices Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Admission fee at Hot Spring including towel rental and shower facilities
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private Volkswagen Car Rental (VW Safari) including driver and gasoline
- One bottle of mineral water
Kintamani Volcano Tour Expedition About
We start the trip when picking you up at your hotel or appointed pick up point and go direct to Gunung Kawi, an archaeological site with an old story about the existing of the famous king in Bali. And then we continue to the beautiful caldera passing down a small track and lava stones. You will have the opportunity to enjoy Hot Spring with a breathtaking view of lake and green hills surround it. We enjoy the lunch with a magnificent view of Batur Volcano and Lake. Furthermore, we continue to drive down and visit coffee plantations and then visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace. In Addition, you will have the opportunity to visit the art village and discover the local people create an attractive work of art such as paintings, wood carving or silver work. We back to hotel or appointed drop point to terminate your lovely fun VW Safari Tour.
Frequently Ask and Questions
Where Kintamani Volcano Tour Expedition Started and Finished?
It is a good question that we start our Kintamani Volcano Tour Expedition from picking you up at your hotel or appointed pick up place. In the end, this tour will finish at your hotel or appointed drop point. Our tour arrangement is flexible for pick up services as long as within the frame pick up area. Therefore, please feel free to contact our team if you have a specific pick up point.
How long is Kintamani Volcano Tour Expedition Running?
The whole Kintamani Volcano Tour Expedition will run 9 – 10 hours or depending on how far is your hotel (pick up point) location as well as traffic condition.
Is the Tour Safe?
Yes of course, despite our cars are built in 1970 – 1978 but it well keep maintained with regularly control for the whole spare part. And also, our driver is the Volswagen lover and has experienced to drive the vehicles with a 100% safety record.
Can We Depart Late than Usual Schedule?
YES, but you will lose the sensational to explore Balinese village with local people living style as well as escaping several places to visit. Moreover, we will face a hot condition on the road since the car is open air. Therefore, we still suggest departing early to get more convenience on tour.
Places of Interest to Visit during Kintamani Volcano Tour Expedition
Gunung Kawi is a Hindu Temple complex with old omission from the stone era located in Gianyar regency. Based on the inscription of Tengkulak A on 945 Saka (Balinese calendar) that was released by Marakata King, that Gunung Kawi Temple is the ancient omission complex at Pekerisan River and the local people also call it as Katyangan Amarawati. Pekerisan River is also named by Jalu according to the inscription chiselled on the above of the biggest temple door sound ‘Haji Lumahing Jalu’.
Kintamani is the most favourite tourist destinations in Bali with the active volcano of mount Batur as well as a beautiful lake. The captivating natures and six ancient villages around cauldron of Batur Lake make this site interesting to see. Furthermore, the famous village of Bali Age Village is one of the features of Kintamani. The local people from these Bali Age villages own unique cultures, houses as well as lifestyle. Kintamani Area consists of some Villages such as Kedisan Village, Buahan, Abang, Trunyan, Songan, South Batur, Middle Batur, North Batur, Sukawana and Kintamani Village. This site is the top of places to visit during Kintamani Volcano Tour Expedition.
Bali Coffee is one of the famous agriculture products that can be planted throughout the island and it becomes one of the top commodities that be consumed on the island as well as exported to other countries. Coffee Plantations are easily found in Bali where most of the tourists want to visit and trial several coffees that Bali has. Meanwhile, Luwak Coffee (Civet Palm Cat Coffee) is the world’s most expensive coffee and famous among the tourists who are being on vacation on this island. We encourage you to visit this plantation during the Kintamani Volcano Tour Expedition to discover more variety of coffees in Indonesia.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is a beautiful site with a panoramic view of rice terrace existing in Tegalalang Village, north of Ubud Bali. Furthermore, the location of this rice terrace in the strategic area right beside the main road from Ubud to Kintamani. Moreover, the government has appointed this site as a tourist destination in Bali. And also, Tegalalang Rice Terrace offers the magnificent view of green rice terrace with rice paddy, tropical trees and deep river valley underneath. Meanwhile, the& cool temperature surrounds it with pure nature and serene ambience that make it an ideal place for relaxation. We will also visit this site during the Kintamani Volcano Tour Expedition.
Mas Village is one of the traditional villages in Bali fundamentally as an artistic countryside by focusing the art of wood carving. Furthermore, this village is also famous as a Bali Wood Carving Center in Ubud sub district and Gianyar Regency, east part of Bali. Because it owns the typical style of wood carving art by placing forward the distinguish synergy the humanism and naturalism. Meanwhile, the village’s popularity as an art village was famous in the national and world level. And also, it is not forgetting from the highness name of some maestros which has borne and found the spirit (Taksu) and soul. Therefore, this site is suitable to visit during the Kintamani Volcano Tour Expedition.
- 07:30 – Pick up at hotel
- 09.00 – Visit Gunung Kawi
- 11.30 – Visit Toya Bungkah Kintamani
- 11.45 – Enjoy swimming at Hot Spring
- 13.30 – Lunch at local restaurant with Batur Volcano and Lake View
- 14.45 – Visit Coffee Plantations
- 15.45 – Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 16.30 – Visit Mas Village/Celuk Village
- 17.00 – Back to hotel
- 18.00 – Arrive at hotel
WHAT TO BRING DURING KINTAMANI VOLCANO TOUR EXPEDITION?
Relax clothes, hat, shoes/sandal, sunglasses, camera, swim clothes, change clothes, sunblock and money for drinks.
- Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Expedition
- Bedugul VW Safari Tour
- Penglipuran Tampak Siring Tour
- Karangasem Tour Expedition
- Bali VW Safari Car Charter
Bali VW Safari Tours – Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2022.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted for from 3 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 5 Days in advance booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- Vehicle Conditions:
- Open-air and no air-conditioning
- 1 car can be occupied by 2 guests + 1 tour guide and if you book 3 adults then we will use 2 cars
- Advance payment and booking request are absolutely required and all confirmations will be sent through your email.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet