Bali Dolphin Watching Tour Experience Lovina Dolphin Tour
Bali Dolphin Watching Tour is an exciting tour package to see the dolphin in the vast ocean. We have designed this tour well to take you to Lovina beach and see dolphins that live freely in the ocean. Furthermore, this tour will provide a different experience on your holiday in Bali. You will feel exciting during this tour and especially see the dolphin in the morning. Also, this Bali Dolphin Watching Tour will also take you to visit other interesting places. We have packed this tour package with all the benefits you will get on this tour. Meanwhile, this tour is a private tour by driving a full AC vehicle so you will feel comfortable. Also, our tour guide will guide you throughout the tour and provide a comprehensive explanation.
Dolphin Watching at Lovina Tour
( Code: BSI-PC004 ) Special Prices
Adult: IDR 1,471,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 1,012,000 net/child (3 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,890,000 net/person
Bali Dolphin Watching Singaraja Lovina Tours Price Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- 1 x dolphin watching experience
- Safety equipment
- Traditional boat rental
- 1 x breakfast at local restaurant
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
About Bali Dolphin Watching Tours
Our Bali Dolphin Watching Tour runs every day and takes 15 hours. This tour is one of the favourite tours in Bali and provides a one-day sightseeing experience. Furthermore, this tour is a tour using private cars and tour guide who always guide you during the trip. Also, our experienced driver will take you to the right destination safely. Meanwhile, this Bali Dolphin Watching Tour will start from your pick-up at the hotel early in the morning. After that, we go directly to Lovina Beach for embarkation and then enjoy the dolphin tour using traditional boats. The trip will continue for sightseeing to visit tourist attractions in Singaraja. As time goes back to the hotel, we will visit other famous tourist attractions until you arrive back at the hotel. A gourmet lunch will be served at a restaurant to complement your tour experience.
Experiences during Bali Dolphin Watching Tour
DOLPHIN WATCHING TOUR
This is a fantastic tour to watch dolphins that live freely in the ocean. Furthermore, dolphin watching tour is the most favourite tour for tourists who vacation in Bali, especially those staying at Lovina. Because this tour is classified as a unique tour using traditional boats with a single-engine. However, a life jacket will be provided to maintain customer comfort and safety. This activity will take around 1 hour and depart early in the morning from Lovina Beach. While you are busy watching dolphins, you will also be able to see the sunrise which makes your body warmer. Your boat will dock back to the beach to end this tour experience.
It is a public bathing place with a natural hot spring pool located in the Banjar sub-district. This place is very famous for its hot spring pools so that many tourists swim in this place. Also, hot water from the surrounding volcanoes contains sulfur so that local people use this pool as a place to treat skin aches. These tourist attractions are equipped with tourist facilities such as restaurants, dressing rooms, several showers and souvenir shops. And also, access to this place is very good and close to Lovina beach. So, this place is worth visiting in the Bali Dolphin Watching Tour.
This is one of the interesting places to visit in the Bali Dolphin Watching Tour. Because this place offers amazing waterfalls. And also, the pristine nature around this waterfall has been well preserved with shady tropical forests surrounding it. You will do trekking down the steps made of natural stone and traverse homes, jungles, rice fields and small rivers. However, the trail has been well laid out so that we can easily reach this Gitgit waterfall. Meanwhile, we can enjoy the fresh and calm air on this trip. Nature sounds like the sound of birds and tropical insects are very audible when we enter this waterfall area.
TWIN LAKE OF BUYAN AND TAMBLINGAN
Buyan Lake and Tamblingan Lake are famous twin lakes on the island of Bali. Both lakes are located in mountainous areas and flanked by green hills. Also, this place offers amazing views when we look from the top of the hill. Meanwhile, we can enjoy the fresh and cool air so we feel comfortable visiting this place. However, sometimes cold fog wraps the entire area, especially in the afternoon. This place is also one of the destinations in our Bali Dolphin Watching Tour. Similarly, this place is very worth visiting on this trip.
This site is very beautiful to see during the Bali Dolphin Watching Tour. It is a beautiful site with a magnificent view of rice terrace unfolding from the slope of Batukaru Mountain until the seashore. Meanwhile, the UNESCO has appointed Jatiluwih Rice Terrace as one of the world heritage in term of culture nature heritage. We can discover the beautiful rice terrace as well as the famous irrigation system in Bali called by SUBAK. Jatiluwih is also as a centre of rice for local daily consumption products since it can produce the rice to full fill Tabanan regency and Bali Island.
This temple is a beautiful temple with multiple story building on the top of buildings as well as set in on the land and surrounded by the fish pond. Furthermore, it is a Royal Mengwi Temple situated in Mengwi district with beautiful Balinese ornaments decorating the whole temple building from the entrance gateway. Meanwhile, this temple is featured by three areas similar to other temples in this island includes outside area (Nista Mandala), middle area (Madya Mandala) and main temple area (Utama Mandala). It is an alternative place to see during the Bali Dolphin Watching Tour.
Bali Dolphin Watching Tour – ITINERARY
- 03.00 Pick up at your hotel lobby
- 06.00 Arriving at Lovina Beach
- 06.15 Depart for dolphin watching tour using traditional boat
- 08.00 Dolphin tour finish
- 08.15 Breakfast at a local restaurant
- 09.30 Visit Banjar Hot Spring
- 10.30 Visit Gitgit Waterfall
- 12.00 Visit Buyan as well as Tamblingan Lake
- 12.45 Lunch at local restaurant
- 14.00 Visit Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
- 16.00 Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 16.45 Back to hotel
- 18.00 Arriving at hotel
What to Wear during the Bali Dolphin Watching Tour?
- Casual dress
- Change clothes
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted for from 3 – 12 years, meanwhile the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet