Ubud Elephant Safari Ride Tour Package, Popular Bali Shore Excursions
Ubud Elephant Safari Ride Tour Package is an exciting tour activity perfectly designed to combine 2 activities within a day between elephant riding as well as sightseeing to Ubud. Furthermore, it is one of the favourite Bali Shore Excursions to explore Bali Island and discover the centre of art, visit the beautiful sites including the local cultures and short riding the Sumatra’s elephant within 30 minutes. This Ubud Elephant Safari Ride Tour Package is a fantastic tour package to bring you into the exciting experiences by visiting the famous tourist destinations, see the local people create the interesting handicraft in form of gold as well as silvers, wood carving or painting. Our professional tour guide will lead your trips to enjoy your lovely tour using our comfortable air-conditioning vehicle.
Cruise Liners – Ubud Tour and Elephant Ride
( Code: BSI-SE004) Special Prices
PRICE : IDR 1,417,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 945,000 net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR1,687,000 net/person
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Port fee
- 1 x 30 minutes elephant riding
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Professional mahout
- Bali Elephant Camp Admission fee
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
Ubud Elephant Safari Ride Tour Package About
This Ubud Elephant Safari Ride Tour Package is a full day trip program starting from picking you up at Benoa Port or Padang Bai Port to explore places of interest surrounding Ubud area. Meanwhile, our tour guide will take you for lunch at a local restaurant with tropical atmosphere surround it. Afterwards, we continue the trip to go to Bali Elephant Camp for short elephant safari riding through the beautiful track. We back to the port to terminate your tour program.
Pick up Services for Bali Shore Excursions?
In order to avoid any confusion to locate our tour guide, we recommend you to see where our tour guide stands by at the port HERE.
Places of Interest to Visit During Ubud Elephant Safari Ride Tour Package
Celuk Village is the first place to visit during Ubud Elephant Safari Ride Tour Package. Furthermore, it is a famous village in Bali as a tourist destination where the local residents are creatively creating the handicraft in the form of gold as well as silver. They are full of innovation to design the souvenir from gold and silver such as ring, bracelet, necklace and bros. Meanwhile, this countryside is located in sub-district of Sukawati, Gianyar Regency and owns the individuality and excellence in the production of gold and silver crafting. Moreover, most of them are Balinese professional, artistic and skilful of design development relating to the silver and gold crafting.
Batuan Temple is a secret Hindu temple in the centre of Batuan Village as a shrine for local people to worship to the god. Meanwhile, this temple becomes one of Bali places of Interest where many tourists visit this temple every day. Meanwhile, the location is just beside the main road from Denpasar City to Ubud as well as only 25 minutes to the south way. It is a local village temple and a part of three major temples in a village that is called Tri Khayangan. Therefore, it is a good place to stop point during the Ubud Elephant Safari Ride Tour Package.
Mas Village is another village as a stopping point during the Ubud Elephant Safari Ride Tour Package. It is one of the traditional villages in Bali fundamentally identified as an artistic countryside by focusing the art of wood carving. Furthermore, among of tourist call Mas Village as Bali Wood Carving Center in Ubud sub district and Gianyar Regency, east part of Bali. And also, it owns the typical style of wood carving art by placing forward the distinguish synergy the humanism as well as naturalism. Therefore, the village is popular as an art village in the national and world level. It is because the highness name of some maestros borne and found the spirit (Taksu) and soul.
UBUD MONKEY FOREST
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys as well as other tropical animals. Furthermore, the location in the heart of Ubud, precisely in the region of Padang Tegal Village, Ubud Sub district and Gianyar Regency. Wanara Wana is a local name of this monkey forests. Meanwhile, Ubud Monkey Forest itself own very important function of the continuity of the monkey habitat in Bali. Moreover, the local community own important role to keep this forest naturally in order for all wild animals able to live smoothly. This monkey forest as a stopping point for some tours in particular during Ubud Elephant Safari Ride Tour Package.
UBUD PALACE AND ART MARKET
Puri Saren Ubud (Ubud Palace) is an Ubud Kingdom Palace with beautiful Balinese traditional houses as a residence of Ubud King. It is set in the centre of Ubud Bali with traditional art market just in front of it. Furthermore, it is found by Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel who has commanded from the year 1800 – 1823. This palace is an artistic cultural life centre, while the traditional market is the symbol of local economics resident. The existence of Puri Saren as a palace by existing a Wantilan/auditorium that is a large building of meeting room and a banyan tree as shelter place at the daytime. And also, this place as a stopping point during Ubud Elephant Safari Ride Tour Package.
ELEPHANT SAFARI RIDE
Elephant Safari Ride at Bali Elephant Camp is a fantastic safari trip within 30 minutes to ride the Sumatra’s elephant as well as exploring the pure natures with tropical trees. Meanwhile, the location of the elephant camp is on the river bank where the famous Ayung River as a spot for white water rafting just underneath. The professional and experienced mahout will lead your trip to ride the elephant slowly passing through the elephant track. In addition, this attraction will complete your lovely experience during the Ubud Elephant Safari Ride Tour Package.
Tour Itinerary of Ubud Elephant Safari Ride Tour Package
- 08:30 – Pick up at the port
- 09:15 – Visit Celuk Village
- 09.45 – Visit Batuan Temple
- 10.30 – Visit Mas Village
- 11.30 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 12.15 – Visit Ubud Palace and Art Market
- 13.15 – Lunch at local restaurant
- 14.30 – Short Elephant Riding
- 15.15 – Back to port
- 16.30 – Arrive at the port
WHAT TO WEAR DURING TOUR?
- Casual dress
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
Ubud Elephant Safari Ride Tour Package Terms and Conditions
- The above Ubud Elephant Safari Ride Tour Package rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is between from 2 – 12 years. Therefore, the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 48 hours booking for Ubud Elephant Safari Ride Tour Package can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to secure and block the space.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet