Penglipuran Tampak Siring Tour Expedition, Bali VW Safari Tours Visit Penglipuran Village – Holy Spring Temple
Penglipuran Tampak Siring Expedition is one of the fantastic programs on Bali VW Safari Tours. This exclusive tour will bring you to explore traditional Penglipuran village where pure natures and friendly local people are living there. Furthermore, this exciting tour is using a German jeep Volkswagen car to explore the deep of Bali. Moreover, Penglipuran Tampak Siring Expedition is a full day trip to give you a memorable experience during your vacation on this island. You will visit one of the beautiful ancient village called by Penglipuran and holy spring temple (Tampak Siring). Thus, this Bali VW Safari Tours exclusively tours which are different from usual daily tour activities.
VW Safari – Penglipuran Ancient Village Tour
(Code: BSI-VW003) Special PRICE
IDR 1,150,000 net/adult (minimum 2 adult)
Children (3 – 12 years) : IDR 650,000 net/child
Single Traveler : IDR1, 687,000 net/person
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private Volkswagen Car Rental (VW Safari) including driver and gasoline
- One bottle of mineral water
Penglipuran and Tampak Siring Expedition About
This tour is started from Penglipuran village then explore Tampak Siring temple. Furthermore, this trip will pass through the village along the Sukawati and Blahbatuh until stopover at the traditional market at the town. Hence, you will have an experience to explore the traditional market to meet local people doing business at the market. Afterwards, the trip continues to visit Kehen Temple passing through Tengahan Village and Demulih Village. And then, you will visit a beautiful ancient village called Penglipuran. Afterwards, we explore the bamboo forest and driving smoothly to visit Tampak Siring. Afternoon time, lunch is served at local restaurant before visiting Gunung Kawi Temple. And the last destination visits famous Tegenungan Waterfall. In the end, drive back to the hotel and estimate arrival time at 17:00 pm
Places of Interest to Visit during Penglipuran and Tampak Siring Expedition
GIANYAR TRADITIONAL MARKET
Gianyar Traditional Market is the first stop point during Penglipuran Tampak Siring Expedition. Furthermore, it is a unique thing to visit on this trip. Furthermore, you will discover the local Balinese merchants and buyers do the transaction at this market. And also, you will have the opportunity to explore the market and see the daily activities from the merchants and buyers. They display their own products mostly for daily consumption. Meanwhile, the buyers are striving to bargain the prices to get a deal. It is something unique that unusual seen on this planet where you can find it here.
Kehen Temple is a beautiful Hindu temple in foothills, south part of Bangli Regency. Furthermore, it is about 45 Km from Denpasar town. There is Panyimpenan Temple building to keep 3 inscriptions relating to its contents and temple existence. Since the location of this temple in the high land, therefore we can see the beautiful view surrounding it. It is a famous temple in Bali as well as many visitors from foreign countries visit this site. Therefore, our Penglipuran Tampak Siring Expedition will encourage you to visit this temple.
Penglipuran Village is a traditional countryside owning unique characteristic life, socializing as well as culture. The location of this village in Kubu Village, Bangli Sub district and Bangli Regency. The natural nature and environments of the countryside are designating the pittance touch of modernization influence. Meanwhile, the cool atmosphere surrounds the countryside since it is set on the height land about 700 m above sea level. Furthermore, this countryside is taken away from the word Pengeling Pura according to history of all old doyens. Pengeling Pura means remember to ancestor. However, there is also telling that the word of Penglipur mean the entertainer. Therefore, it is the top point to visit during the Penglipuran village Tampak Siring Expedition.
Tampak Siring Temple or Bali Holy Spring Temple is a holy spring water temple in Tampak Siring Village. It is located in Gianyar regency and it is about 39 km eastwards from Denpasar town. Furthermore, the local people also call this temple as a Tirta Empul Temple. It is set in the dale and encircled by the hill. Meanwhile, there is an Indonesian President palace where the first president had built it located on the west side of this temple. The name of Tirta Empul is loaded in an inscription which is kept at Sakenan Temple, Manukaya village, Sub district of Tampak Siring, about 3 km from Tirta Empul Temple. Therefore, this site is also the main stop point during Penglipuran Tampak Siring Expedition.
Gunung Kawi is a Hindu Temple complex with old omission from the stone era in Gianyar regency. Based on the inscription of Tengkulak A on 945 Saka (Balinese calendar) that was released by Marakata King. Gunung Kawi Temple is the ancient omission complex at Pekerisan River called by Katyangan Amarawati. Pekerisan River is also named by Jalu according to the inscription chiselled on the above of the biggest temple door sound ‘Haji Lumahing Jalu’. Therefore, this site is interesting to visit during the Penglipuran Tampak Siring Expedition.
Tegenungan Waterfall is a beautiful waterfall in Kemenuh Village, Sukawati District, Gianyar regency. It is about 16 km from Denpasar town or just 30 minutes drive by vehicle. Tegenungan waterfall is the nearest waterfall from Denpasar town. Petanu River is the source of Tegenungan waterfall with just 4 meters high with clean and clear water. The visitors can swim at this waterfall surrounded by pure natures. The features of Tegenungan Waterfall is beautiful scenery with pure natures and fresh atmosphere surround it.
TOUR ITINERARY – PENGLIPURAN TAMPAK SIRING EXPEDITION
- 07:30 Pick up at hotel
- 08.45 Visit Gianyar Traditional Market
- 10.30 Visit Kehen Temple
- 11.30 Visit Penglipuran Village
- 13.00 Lunch at local restaurant
- 14.15 Visit Tampak Siring
- 15.30 Visit Gunung Kawi
- 16.45 Visit Tegenungan Waterfall
- 17.30 Back to hotel
- 18.30 Arrive at hotel
WHAT TO BRING DURING PENGLIPURAN TAMPAK SIRING EXPEDITION?
- Casual dress
- Money for drinks
Penglipuran Tampak Siring Expedition – Terms and Conditions
- The above Penglipuran Tampak Siring Expedition rates are valid until 31 March 2022.
- We design the above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted for from 3 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 5 Days in advance booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- Vehicle Conditions:
- Open-air and no air-conditioning
- 1 car can be occupied by 2 guests + 1 tour guide and if you book 3 adults then we will use 2 cars
- We require the advance payment and booking request to secure and block the space.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
- Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Expedition
- Bedugul VW Safari Tour
- Penglipuran Tampak Siring Tour
- Karangasem Tour Expedition
- Bali VW Safari Car Charter