Denpasar Tour Packages Offers Perfect Tour Combination Between Sightseeing and Culture Lessons
Denpasar Tour Packages are the perfect package with a Bali Culture Lessons and visit Denpasar place of interest. You will see closely the real Balinese urban with their social life as well as the traditional cultures. Places of interest that you will visit such as traditional market, Jagatnatha Temple, Bali Museum and Bajra Sandhi Monument. Also, your tour will be enjoyable and accompanied by our professional tour guide. Meanwhile, our safe driver will provide a private full air-conditioning car transfer. This tour package is one of the famous tourist activities in Bali for your alternative programs on your lovely vacation in this paradise island of Bali.
Denpasar Tour and Culture Lesson
( Code: BSI-H005 ) Special Prices
Adult: IDR 742,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 499,000 net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,012,000 net/person
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destination
- Entrance fee at Balinese culture activities
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese, and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
What is Denpasar City Tour Package about?
Firstly, we start this tour packages from picking you up at the lobby hotel and drop you to Balinese traditional market to see the local (Balinese) activities. Afterwards, the trip continues to see the Jagatnata Temple (the biggest temple in Denpasar town) and besides of the temple you may visit the Bali Museum (on opening time only) or you may visit the Bajra Sandhi Monument where this place to honour the Balinese Society Struggle. Your last destination is visiting the Treasure Island where you can see the Balinese Society activities such as Balinese cooking, Balinese game, gamelan practising, Batik Painting, etc. Wanna try Bali culture lessons? Contact us everything would be in order.
Denpasar place of Interest to Visit during Tour at the town
This is the first place to visit during Denpasar Tour Packages. Furthermore, Pasar Badung is the famous traditional market in Denpasar. Here you will see activities of sellers and buyers with a variety of daily life needs. Meanwhile, you can see closely the Balinese doing transaction among them and local material that supports their lives. In addition, this market opened within 24 hours. When visiting Bali town don’t forget to visit this Pasar Badung as one of Denpasar places of interest.
This temple is very beautiful with a Balinese ornament decorates on each temple building from the entrance gate until the main temple building. There is a big courtyard with natural tropical garden opposite to this temple. Furthermore, there is a high temple in the central area, where the main temple is used to pray by the Balinese Hindu. This temple is one of the places to visit during Denpasar Tour Packages.
It is a good place to visit during Denpasar Tour Packages. Furthermore, Bali Museum is collecting the ancient and historic things from the former era in Bali. Nevertheless, you can visit this place at the opening time only, your trip will be connected to the Art Center if the museum is closed. For those who love art and antique, this museum would be the most impression among Denpasar’s place of interest.
In this monument, you will see a beautiful building to honour the struggle effort from the Balinese to keep maintaining their culture. In front of the monument, there is a big courtyard as well as the Bali Governor’s office. Meanwhile, this monument’s location is very strategic in the east side of Denpasar town where the government official offices just opposite. This is state as a new of Denpasar place of interest at the middle of town.
BALI CULTURE LESSONS
During Denpasar Tour Packages, you will enjoy the classic tour to see Balinese cultures. Furthermore, you will see several Balinese culture activities such as dance lessons, gamelan lesson, offering making, Balinese food cooking, and other attractions. This place is located in Sanur, eastern part of Denpasar Bali. It is the last place to visit during Denpasar Tour Packages as well as complete your wonderful day in Bali. Interested to learn Bali culture? Simply, just drop your inquiry to us then we arrange it to you.
ITINERARY OF DENPASAR TOUR PACKAGES and BALI CULTURE LESSONS
- 07:30 – Pick up at the hotel then go to Denpasar place of interest
- 08.30 – Visit Denpasar Traditional Market
- 09.00 – Visit Jagatnata Temple
- 09.30 – Visit Museum/Art Center
- 10.30 – Visit Bajra Shandi Monument
- 11.00 – Visit Balinese Culture Activities ( Bali Culture lessons )
- 12.00 – Back to hotel
- 12.30 – Arrive at hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING DENPASAR TOUR PACKAGES?
- Casual dress
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
Denpasar Tour Packages – Terms and Conditions
- The above Denpasar Tour Packages rates are valid until 31 March 2022.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adults.
- Children aged included from 2 – 12 years.
- Minimum 24 hours booking for Denpasar Tour Packages can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet