Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Expedition, Bali VW Safari Tours Visit UNESCO Heritage Site
Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Expedition is an exciting trip program using well maintained Volkswagen Vehicle. Moreover, we will explore the pure natures, traditional village and sacred Hindu temple in west part of Bali Island. It is one of the fantastic and exclusive Bali VW Safari Tours to encourage you to the fantastic memorable experiences. We will visit the traditional village to discover the unique activities done by the local villagers, beautiful temples and stop over at Jatiluwih. Meanwhile, Jatiluwih is a world heritage site by UNESCO in form of agriculture and cultures. Jatiluwih is blessed by the magnificent view of rice terrace unfolding from the slope of Batukaru Mount until the seashore. Our Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Expedition is perfectly arranged to bring you the unusual trips to explore the traditional village. Moreover, we will stopover in non-tourist sites, meet the friendly people and enjoy the fantastic trips using memorable Volkswagen vehicle.
VW Safari – Jatiluwih Expeditions
(Code: BSI-VW001) Special PRICE
Adult: IDR 1,147,000 net/adult – Minimum 2 adult
Children: IDR 877,000 net/child
(03 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR1,687,000 net/person
NOTE: The additional admission fee for Butterfly Park is IDR270,000 net/person (if it is required)
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese). Meanwhile other language is available with additional charge.
- Private Volkswagen Car Rental (VW Safari) including driver and gasoline
- One bottle of mineral water
Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Expedition About
Firstly, we start Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Expedition to visit Pejaten Village in Tabanan Regency. Here, we will see the local villagers make the roof tiles in their home industry. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to try it. And then, we visit Beda Temple. Afterward, we drive up to go to the slop of Batukaru passing Subamia Village. During on the way, stopover at Sandan Village to visit the beautiful Butterfly Park. Afterward, we continue the trip to Batukaru to visit a sacred Hindu Temple set in the juggle surrounded by green rain forest. We go down to Jatiluwih Rice Terrace to enjoy the lunch with panoramic view. On the way back to hotel, we will pass through the village like Apuan, Tunjuk, Marga, Sembung. And then stopover at Baha Village to see the traditional Balinese house. We arrive at your hotel to terminate Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Expedition.
Places of Interest to Visit during Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Expedition
Pejaten Village is the first place to visit during Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Expedition. Furthermore, it is a traditional village in Kediri district and Tabanan Regency, west part of Bali Island about 1 hour from Denpasar City. The most unique activities at this village are roof tile and clay making done by local villagers. You will discover the local people make the roof tile directly and visit the clay museum to see the various of beautiful clay. You are also have the opportunity to try how to make the roof tile from the local people at their home industry.
Beda Temple is another place to visit during Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Expedition. Furthermore, it is a beautiful Hindu temple in the hearth of Beda Village with beautiful multiple roof style and majestic entrance gateway. The local villagers have supported this sacred temple and holds the temple ceremony every 6 months. As other temple in Bali, Beda Temple is also consisting with three area. It is includes external area or Nista Mandala, middle area or Madya Mandala and the main temple area or Utama Mandala.
Taman Kupu-kupu Bali or Bali Butterfly Park is an attractive park collecting many species of beautiful butterflies. It is situated in the tranquility of Tabanan Regency. Moreover, the park is beautiful within 3 hectare lands with lush tropical garden surround it. Bali Butterfly Park is on 7 km to the north of Tabanan Town and existing in Wanasari Village, one of the traditional village in west part of Bali. The park is secluded set from the local residents with lush tropical trees and flowers well planted as the habitats of the butterfly. Therefore, it is a nice place to visit during Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Expedition.
Luhur Watukaru Temple or Pura Batukaru is one of the biggest Hindu Temples in Bali (Sad Kahyangan) with Catur Lokapala Temple and Padma Bhuwana Temple status. The location in the plateau area with lush tropical rain forest surround it. In addition, it is located in the peaceful area which is far from the local resident that is ideally for worship. There are some temple building spread out through the tranquility of rain forest and the big mountain of Batukaru as a back drop.
Jatiluwih Rice Terrace is a famous tourist destination in west part of Bali. With breathtaking view of rice terrace unfolding from the foot of mountain until the coastal side. Since the site success to maintain the local culture heritage in form of water irrigation system. Therefore, the UNESCO appoint this site as one of UNESCO World Heritages. SUBAK is an organization to manage the water irrigation system traditionally. We recommend to visit this place when you in Bali and the name of this site come from Jati and luwih, where Jati mean really and Luwih meaning especial, good, and beautiful or the equivalent.
Baha Village is a beautiful traditional village in Mengwi District, Badung regency WITH peaceful of atmosphere. We will visit a traditional Balinese house and meet the local villagers where you can interact with them. You can see the structure of the house by taking the Tri Hita Karana concept from the traditional entrance gateway, house model and kitchen setup. It is something unique to know the villager living in the village with their daily life style.
Tour Itinerary of Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Expedition
- 07:30 Pick up at hotel
- 08.30 Visit Pejaten Village
- 09.00 Visit Beda Village
- 10.30 Visit Bali Butterfly Park (additional charge for admission fee applied)
- 11.30 Visit Batukaru Temple
- 13.00 Visit Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
- 13.15 Take a break while having Lunch at local restaurant with Rice Terrace View
- 15.15 Visit Baha Village
- 16.00 Back to hotel
- 17.30 Arrive at hotel
NOTED: If you do not want to visit Butterfly Park, it can be replaced by visiting coffee plantations with no additional admission charge
WHAT TO BRING DURING JATILUWIH RICE TERRACE EXPEDITION?
- Casual dress
- Sun block
- Sun glasses
- Money for drinks
Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Expedition – Terms and Conditions
- The above Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Expedition rates are valid from 01 January 2018 – 31 March 2019.
- The rates are designed based on IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The booking require 2 adult minimum however if you are single traveler, then single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is between 3 – 12 years meanwhile the adult is beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 5 Days in advance booking for Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Expedition can be accepted. Otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- Vehicle Conditions:
- Open air and no air-conditioning
- 1 car can be occupied by 2 guests + 1 tour guide and if you book 3 adult then we will use 2 cars
- We require the advance payment and booking request to secure and block the space.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
- Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Expedition
- Bedugul VW Safari Tour
- Penglipuran Tampak Siring Tour
- Karangasem Tour Expedition
- Bali VW Safari Car Charter