Tanah Lot Tour, Favorite Bali Shore Excursions
Tanah lot Tour is one of the exciting Bali half day tours to explore the beautiful sites in west part of Bali Island. It is one of the favourite Bali Shore Excursions to encourage the cruise line passengers to enjoy the lovely sightseeing program to visit a sacred Hindu temple set on the rock. Furthermore, Tanah Lot Tour is a perfect activity to explore the west part of Bali and visit the famous tourist destinations includes Taman Ayun Temple, Monkey Forest and Tanah Lot. It is an exciting tour taking a half-day trip to explore three places of interest and your trip will be enjoyable with our professional tour guide who outstanding offers our best quality and friendly services. Moreover, these Bali Half Day Tours are also popular on Bali Shore Excursions.
Cruise Liners – Tanah Lot Tour
(Code: BSI-SE003) Special PRICES
PRICE: IDR 607,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 405,000 net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 945,000 net/person
Tanah Lot Tour Prices Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Tanah Lot Tour Experience
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Port fee
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
Tanah Lot Tour for Bali Shore Excursions About
Our Tanah Lot Tour is perfectly designed for those of you who interested with Bali Half Day Tours. This tour is especially for cruise ship passengers and want to join one of the popular programs of Bali Shore Excursions. Furthermore, it is ideal for you not having enough time to explore Bali Island. It will take a half-day trip and started from picking you up at Benoa Port or Padang Bai to explore west part of Bali Island until Tanah Lot. We will back to Benoa Port or Padang Bai Port to terminate your journey. We can customize the tour by combining other tours or activities that you need, therefore please feel free to contact our team for any assistant that you may need.
Pick up Services for Bali Shore Excursions?
In order to avoid any confusion to locate our tour guide, we recommend you to see where our tour guide stands by at the port HERE.
Places of Interest to Visit During Tanah Lot Tour
TAMAN AYUN TEMPLE
This temple is also called by Mengwi Royal Temple is a sacred Hindu temple in Mengwi Village, Mengwi sub-district, Badung regency and about 18 Km north side of Denpasar town. Its location is strategic beside of major roadway between Denpasar to Singaraja. This temple is beautiful on the land with big fish pond surround it and look like a drift on the water. The temple owns the beautiful temple building with multi storied roof and Balinese Architecture. The wide beautiful landscape garden in front courtyard to welcome all visitors who come and visit this temple. Therefore, this temple is perfect to visit during Tanah Lot Tour, one of the popular programs of Bali Half Day Tours.
It is a small rain forest with the width about 6 – 7 hectares located in the middle of the rice fields in Tabanan regency, west part of Bali. The total size of this forest, temple and its supporter facilities are about 12 hectares. In this forest, there is a sacred Hindu temple with a group of monkeys to keep it. It owns the natural environments with its fresh air and create the calm, quiet and holy atmosphere. The monkeys in this forest are very tame and free gallivanting in the temple yard so that the calm atmosphere is sometime solved by noise voice of the monkey, which is playing around and scrambling of food. Therefore, this place is never missing to visit during Tanah Lot Tour where one of the favourite Bali Shore Excursions or Bali Half Day Tours.
Bali Coffee is one of the famous agriculture products that can be planted throughout the island. It is becoming one of the top commodities for local people as well as for tourists. Moreover, the local people success to export coffee to other countries. We can find Coffee Plantations easily in Bali. It is a famous tourist attraction and ideally to visit during Tanah Lot Tour or other Bali Shore Excursions. Luwak Coffee (Civet Palm Cat Coffee) is the world’s most expensive coffee and famous among the tourists who are being on vacation on this island. It is because of the uncommon method for coffee production through civet droppings.
Tanah Lot is located in coastal side of Beraban countryside, Kediri sub district and Tabanan Regency. It is about 30 Km in west side of Denpasar town and 11 Km in the south side of Tabanan town. Several sacred Hindu temples are featuring this site in particular one temple on the rock and seawater surround it when the high tide. This temple is built on the rock with 3-acre size and reachable in a few minutes by walk because it is just 20 meters from the coastal lip. This temple is very famous among tourist destinations in Bali with spectacular view of the sunset. Therefore, we always put this site on Tanah Lot Tour or other Bali Shore Excursions.
BALI SHORE EXCURSIONS – TANAH LOT TOUR ITINERARY
Morning Trip – Tanah Lot Tour
- 08:00 – Pick up at Benoa Port
- 09.00 – Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 10.00 – Visit Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest
- 11.00 – Visit Coffee Plantation
- 12.00 – Visit Tanah Lot
- 13.00 – Back to port
Afternoon Trip – Tanah Lot Tour
- 13:30 – Pick up at the port
- 14:30 – Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 15:30 – Visit Alas Kedaton (Monkey Forest)
- 16:30 – Visit Coffee Plantation
- 17:30 – Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- 18:00 – Enjoy the sunset at Tanah Lot
- 18:30 – Back to the port
- 19:15 – Arrive in the port
WHAT TO WEAR DURING TANAH LOT TOUR?
- Casual dress
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
Tanah Lot Tour Terms and Conditions
- These Tanah Lot Tour rates are valid until 31 March 2022.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted for from 2 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 48 hours booking for Tanah Lot Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to secure and block the space.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation for Bali Shore Excursions are made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet