Bali Island, a volcanic land reveal the lush vary farm ever
Series active volcano on the island reveal the program of Bali Traditional Farming Tour is success. This is part of Bali Shore Excursions to guide major foreign tourist to explore the nature. The tour program works for rice paddy planting and join the local farmer working on the rice field. Furthermore, this tour will encourage you to go down into the rice field and experience how to plant the rice and plowing the field using the traditional tools. This Bali Traditional Farming Tour covers how the local Balinese people living in the village as well as implementing the traditional irrigation system those are managed by an organization called Subak. Our professional tour guide will lead your trip and explain the related information completely. Have you been worked at rice field ? I believe, for those who are living at the city has high intend how the farmer working on that field.
What is in on the package program
Cruise Liners – Bali Farm Tour
(Code: BSI-SE007) Special Prices
Adult: IDR 1,235,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 749,000 net/child (4 – 9 years)
Infant : IDR339,000 net/infant (0 – 3 years)
Single Traveler: IDR1,595,000 net/person
The price on the package program
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Bali Farm Tour experience includes ploughing and rice planting/harvesting as well as village tour
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Afternoon tea
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
- Port fee
What is Bali Traditional Farming Tour About?
This tour program will take 10 hours until arriving back to your hotel. We go to Subak Museum to see Bali’s traditional farming equipment and the story of the irrigation system. Furthermore, we continue to visit Tunjuk Village to see traditional Balinese compound and farming activities. Moreover, we will discover the local social lifestyle such as small pig raising, cockfighting and offerings made. Afterwards, you will join the local farmer to plant the paddy, ploughing the rice field and trekking to the cocoa garden. afterwards, we drive to Jatiluwih to get short rice paddy trekking at the midst of peaceful atmosphere in panoramic view. Lunch is served at a local restaurant including coffee break placing to the spectacular view. Finally, we back to Benoa Port to terminate your excursions.
Places of Interest to Visit during Bali Traditional Farming Tour
Subak Museum is a museum collecting the traditional Balinese farming tools as well as present the traditional compound to describe the traditional Balinese people living style. This museum located at the heart of Tabanan town. It shows full collecting of past traditional farming tools, kitchenware which is well maintained. Meanwhile, the name of Subak is coming from the famous organization’s name to manage the irrigation system in Bali that survive until now. It is an ideal place to put on Bali Traditional Farming Tour.
BALI FARM ACTIVITIES
Bali Farm Activities are encouraging you to involve local people activities. You will discover the Balinese people living style with unique activities such as Balinese offering making, cockfighting and pig raising. Moreover, we extend your experience to explore the rice field and involve with the local farmer to join with farm activities includes ploughing and rice planting. In addition, the short trekking to the cocoa gardens to find the cocoa plantations and coconut trees.
Bali Shore Excursions – Bali Traditional Farming Tour Itinerary
- 08.30 Pick up at your Benoa Port
- 09.30 Visit Subak Museum
- 10.00 Visiting Balinese Family with its activities
- 10.30 A stop by at our home base for preparing self prior to farming activities.
- 11.00 Farming activities.
- 12.00 proceed to tropical plantation exploration with coconut tree climbing attraction by a local.
- 12.30 Boiling cassava demonstration on a traditional kitchen.
- 13.00 Lunch at home base
- 14.30 Back to Benoa Port
- 16.30 Arriving at Benoa Port
WHAT TO WEAR DURING BALI FARM TOUR?
- Casual dress
- Change Clothes
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2022.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted for from 6 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted and booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
- 50% of the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date.
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet