Tanah Lot Subak Tour Visit Jatiluwih Rice Terrace and Tanah Lot
Tanah Lot Subak Tour is a Bali irrigation water tour package involve of learning process at Subak system in Bali. This tour is designed to take you to visit interesting places in Tabanan district. Moreover, you will get complete information about the Subak irrigation system that has been famous in the world. Also, our tour guide will provide comprehensive information about the places we visit. Likewise with our experienced driver and he will take you to the right place. A gourmet lunch is also served in a beautiful restaurant with stunning natural scenery to complement this tour. So, our Tanah Lot Subak Tour is the right choice of activity in your holiday in Bali.
Where is top over during Tanah Lot Subak Tour
Not just Museum Subak to be the point, some interesting spot place is passing through on the tour too. The places include the Subak Museum, Butterfly Park, Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest and finally Tanah Lot. Meanwhile, this tour runs every day and takes one full day. So, this Bali water irrigation tour is the most favorite on Bali full day tour.
Tanah Lot and Subak Tour
( Code : BSI-F009 )Special PRICES
Adult: IDR 877Knet/person
Children : IDR 607K net/child
(2 – 12 years old)
Tanah Lot Subak Tour Prices inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Admission fee at Bali Butterfly Park
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
Places of interest to Visit during Tanah Lot Subak Tour
BALI BUTTERFLY PARK
This is a butterfly park as a place for the conservation of tropical butterflies and insects that live in Indonesia. Also, this place exhibits various species of insects in this 3000 square meter garden. On the other hand, this butterfly garden has been perfectly designed where butterflies are left to live freely in a yard covered by nets. Tropical plants are also preserved in this park so that they can maintain the habitat balance of the butterfly. So, this place is perfect for us to visit the Tanah Lot Subak Tour.
SUBAK / RICE FIELD WATER IRRIGATION SYSTEM – JATILUWIH
Subak is Balinese traditional irrigation system arranging / managing the division of water to the farmer’s rice field fairly as well as flatten. It is a traditional organization with its specially activities in the rice field such as making and cleaning aqueduct, dividing water, making ceremony and other. All of these are conducted socially, voluntary as well as together. In addition, you will see directly the Subak System at Jatiluwih Rice Terrace uses the traditional equipment to maintain the existence of this organization.
Subak Museum is a museum collecting all the traditional Balinese farmer equipment, thus are usually used to work in their rice field. It’s location in Tabanan regency collecting the ancient agricultural equipment. This museum can give the picture how Balinese farmer work on their rice field with the simple agricultural equipment as well as good irrigation system. It is also collecting the old pictures of Balinese farmer working on their rice filed at Subak Museum. Learning of Subak system in this museum is the point of Bali water irrigation tour, isn’t it ?
Alas Kedaton is a small forest with the group of monkey dwelling it as well as big bats hang-on in this forest. This forest also owns the high history value where inside of this forest there is a temple that is sanctified by local resident. In this place, you will see the monkey horde but all have chummy and tame with human being. It is not big forest but own many of monkeys and big bat. Alas Kedaton is one of the famous tourist destinations in Tabanan Regency located in Kukuh countryside north part of Tabanan town.
Tanah Lot Temple is a Balinese Hindu Temple located on the rock with breathtaking view of sunset. It is situated in the coastal side but if the water is going up. Hence, this temple is looked to be like adrift in the middle of ocean. It is one of the famous tourist destinations in Bali with plenty of tourist come as well as visit this area. Moreover, there are many spots to view this temple with magnificent panorama of sunset and the ocean. Some other temples also exist in this temple area that completes it to be a holy place in Bali .
BALI WATER IRRIGATION TOUR ITINERARY
- 08:00 Pick up at the hotel.
- 09.00 Visit Bali Butterfly Park
- 11.00 Visit Jatiluwih Rice Terrace to see Subak Irrigation System
- 12:00 Short Rice Paddy Trekking
- 12.30 Lunch at local restaurant
- 14.30 Visit Subak Museum
- 15:30 Visit Alas Kedaton (Monkey Forest).
- 17:00 Visit Tanah Lot Temple.
- 18.30 Back to hotel
- 19:00 Arrive in the hotel.
WHAT TO WEAR DURING BALI WATER IRRIGATION TOUR?
- Casual dress
- Sandal / shoes
- Sun glasses
- Sun block
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
Tanah Lot Subak Tour Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax as well as service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 48 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to secure as well as block the space.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation for individual booking only. Meanwhile, the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet