Touch the nature of Bali’s waterfalls then sightseeing to photogenic lake temple
Get acquainted with Bali’s natural and historical treasures to exotic Munduk Waterfall and photogenic lake Temple tour. This trip takes up to 10 hours, a beautiful combination full-day tour. Start to enjoy morning landscape of Ulun Danu where the exceptional of Hindu temple on the lake. You may take a good shoot from some photo angel viewing two temples with green hill in the back. After enjoying the temple and lake then you will see the powerful cascades of nature Munduk Waterfalls. Then, cross the hill to get delicacy Indonesian food for lunch at a restaurant facing the green valley. Surely, hot Bali coffee is perfect to end the lunch before passing the field to the next destination.
Trips also visit UNESCO World Heritage nearby
After having lunch trip is continued to absorb the verdant splendour Huge rice terrace at Jatiluwih. This is one of UNESCO-listed Word heritage in Bali, where the place is the most huge field at the island. You may take a short walk at the rice field and learn how the water irrigation system is applied in Bali. Last destination is visiting Bali’s most important religious structures, Taman Ayun Temple. All route to Munduk waterfalls tour is touching the nature, isn’t it? Let’s join us to touch the nature in Bali.
Munduk Waterfalls and photogenic lake temple tour price
Code : BSI-MWF11
- Adult : IDR 690Knet/person – min 2 people
- Children : IDR 405K net/child ( 2 – 12 years)
- Single Traveler: IDR 970K net/person
What is in on the prices
- 21% government tax and service charge
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fee at Munduk Waterfalls and other tourist object
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
08:00 Picked up at hotel by English speaking guide
10:00 Arrive and sightseeing at photogenic lake temple tour
12:00 Enjoy the exotic of Munduk Waterfalls tour
13:30 Indonesian food lunch at local restaurant facing to green valley
15:00 Touch the Jatiluwih rice terrace – UNESCO World Heritage
16:00 Visit Royal Temple, Taman Ayun
17:30 Arrive at hotel
GALLERY OF TOURIST OBJECT DURING MUNDUK WATERFALLS TOUR
Munduk Waterfalls and Photogenic lake temple tour – Terms and Conditions
- Munduk Waterfalls Tour rates are valid until 31 March 2022.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is from 4 – 11 years. Meanwhile, the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 11 years old.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
Other Highlight Excursion in Bali
Behind of Bali Full Day Tours, we have provided many other Bali Tours that will encourage you into the fantastic experiences during your holidays in Bali Island. Here, you can discover another highlight excursion in Bali :
Furthermore of Highlight Excursion in Bali
Another Favorite Land Tours beside Munduk waterfalls tour
- Ubud Village Tour
- Kintamani One Day Trip
- Besakih Temple Tour
- Karangasem East Bali
- Lovina Singaraja Tour
- Batukaru Jatiluwih Tour
- West National Park Tour and furthermore
- One Day Nusa Penida Tour and furthermore
- Trunyan Village Tour and furthermore
- Lempuyang tour and furthermore
- One day Lembongan tour package and furthermore
- Munduk Waterfalls tour