Wanna know one of the unique traditions of Balinese? Trunyan Village Tour
Trunyan Village Tour One of the secret places at Batur Lake reveals the old tradition of Balinese life. This village holds a primitive ritual and ceremony unique in Bali. The inhabitants call themselves the ‘Bali Aga’ or ‘Original Balinese’. The dead body is not buried and is just laid out on the ground. Villagers believe that certain trees can absorb the foul smell of bodies. Whether or not you are right please see for yourself. From Trunyan Village, you can visit the Bali Aga Tribe located not far from there.
In Addition, before we visit Trunyan Village there is many place interest should be visited during your journey. That Place is very close to each other and still nature. So, it is a really fantastic and amazing tour that you should never miss.
Trunyan Village Tour (Code: BSI-F012) Special PRICES
Adult: IDR 1,399,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 990,000 net/child (2 – 12 years)
Lempuyang Temple Tours Price Inclusions:
- Government Tax and Service Charge
- Entrance Fee at all tourist destination
- 1 x Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Private Air-conditioning vehicle
- Speaking Guide ( English, Japanese, and other language is subject to availability )
- Return traditional machine boat from Kedisan to Truyan Village
- Life Jacket
- One Bottle of Mineral water/person
- Safe driver
Places of interest to Visit during Truyan Village Tour
TAMPAK SIRING/HOLY SPRING WATER TEMPLE
Tampak Siring or recognized also by the name of Tirta Empul is a temple with a big water source residing in the middle of it. The water is clear, clean and holy assumed by the local resident to cure some disease. Meanwhile, at Tampak Siring, you will see the Palace of Indonesia State founded by the first president. Its place is very beautiful and peaceful with a green hill surround it. Moreover, there are many water douche exist in this temple that is using by local people for bathing and purification purpose.
BALI COFFEE AGROTOURISM / COFFEE PLANTATION
Bali Coffee Agrotourism and farming, the place to see various of plantation such as coffee arabica, coffee robusta, pineapple, Balinese snake fruit (salak), plain Balinese potatoes, fruit stars, cacao, jack fruit, durian tree and etc, experience to see how to make Balinese coffee, try the best of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with green view river valley. and also They sell a variety of their original Balinese coffee products, herb oil and etc and see the civet cat the most expensive coffee maker, well known as Luwak, its produce “Coffee Luwak“
This location is inaccessible except by boat, and it takes around half an hour across the calm waters. Unlike the Balinese people, the people of Trunyan do not cremate or bury their dead, but just lay them out in bamboo cages to decompose, although strangely there is no stench. A macabre collection of skulls and bones lies on the stone platform and the surrounding areas.
TRUNYAN TEMPLE TOURS ITINERARY
- 08.00 am Pick up at your hotel
- 09.30 am visit Tampak Siring/ Holy spring
- 11.00 am Visit Bali Coffee Agrotourism / Coffee Plantation
- 12.00 pm Enjoy Lunch at Local restaurant
- 13.15 pm Depart to Kedisan Village
- 13.30 pm Across to Trunyan Village by traditional boat
- 14.00 pm Arrive at Trunyan Village visit traditional temple
- 14.30 pm Across to the Cemetery to visit the bayan tree
- 14.45 pm Arrive at the cemetery
- 15.00 pm Drive back to Kedisan Village
- 15.30 pm Arrive back at Kedisan village
- 16.00 pm back to your hotel
- 17.30 pm arrive at your hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING TRUNYAN VILLAGE TOUR?
- Casual Dress
- Sandal/ Shoes
- Sun Block
- Money for personal cost
Trunyan Village Tours Terms and Conditions
- The above Truyan Village Tours rates are valid until 31 March 2022.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
Another Bali Tours, instead of Trunyan Village Tour
Find More Other Favorite Bali Land Tours before joining Trunyan Village Tour
- Ubud Village Tour
- Kintamani One Day Trip
- Besakih Temple Tour
- Karangasem East Bali
- Lovina Singaraja Tour and furthermore
- Batukaru Jatiluwih Tour and furthermore
- West National Park Tour and furthermore
- One Day Nusa Penida Tour and furthermore
- Sambagan waterfall tour
- Munduk Waterfalls tour and furthermore