One Day West Nusa Penida Tour Package Explore Virgin Area of Nusa Penida
One Day West Nusa Penida Tour is an exciting full-day tour to explore beautiful nature on the island of Nusa Penida. This is a tour package that will take you for an excursion to the virgin Nusa Penida region. Furthermore, we have designed this tour perfectly and will provide an amazing experience. This tour starts from your pick-up service in Bali and crosses to Nusa Penida by fast boat and then sightseeing and finally back to your hotel in Bali. In the meantime, you will be able to enjoy this trip with pleasure and visit some places that are unfamiliar with stunning natural views. Also, you will enjoy lunch in the middle of your trip. So, the One Day West Nusa Penida Tour is a truly interesting tour with multiple benefits. Likewise, our tour is a classic tour with private vehicles as well as reasonable and affordable prices.
Also, Nusa Penida Island is an exotic and still virgin island in the west of Bali Island. It is reachable with just 35 to 45 minutes by Fast Boat from Sanur Beach. Our One Day West Nusa Penida Tour will take you to see the natural beauty especially the still virgin beaches and the high cliff views along the east, south and west coast of the island. So, it is a fantastic and amazing tour that you should never miss.
One-Day West Nusa Penida Tour (Code: BSI-N001) Special PRICES
Adult:IDR 850,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 700,000 net/child (2 – 12 years)
West Nusa Penida Tour Inclusions:
- Government Tax and Service Charge
- Return Air conditioning hotel transfer
- Return Fast Boat Sanur – Nusa Penida – Sanur
- Private Air conditioning Car in Nusa Penida
- Entrance Fee at all Tourist Destination
- 1 time Lunch
- Insurance Covered
Places of Interest to Visit during West Nusa Penida Tours
It is an incredible little cove on Nusa Penida island. The highlight of the cove and the reason it is called Broken Beach is due to the archway that wraps around the bay allowing water to flow in and out from the ocean. This beach is a scenic coastal formation on the southwestern edge of Nusa Penida island. The spot is marked by a hilly arch-like rock formation, which is the distinguishable landmark of the area. Set over the crashing waves of the open Indian Ocean, Broken Beach is a great spot for travel photographers and panoramic view seekers. The adjacent area is also home to grey long-tailed macaques. If you’re lucky, you may spot silhouettes of giant mantas near the surface of the deep blue water.
This place is a spectacular rock formation on Nusa Penida island’s southwestern cliff edges. It’s nearby Pasih Uug (Broken Beach), another popular site with unique limestone formations. The naturally formed rock lagoon offers a scenic seascape. You can descend into its crystal-clear rock pools for a swim or a soak, but only during low tide. The rock pools are one of the must-sees for visitors to Nusa Penida. The island itself is famous for its beautiful cliffs and pristine coastlines. Both Angel’s Billabong and Broken Beach are very popular sites here. However, you’ll most likely have this amazing natural infinity pool all to yourself on your visit.
This Beach is a hidden beach in the village of Bunga Mekar, on the southwestern coast of Nusa Penida island. You can enjoy one of the most breath-taking views over the hills and small strip of white sand from atop a hill of the same name. The sight features a limestone headland covered in green, against the deep blue waters of the open Indian Ocean. This unique formation is reminiscent of a Tyrannosaurus Rex head, hence its nickname ‘T-Rex Bay’. The secluded beach itself is down a rugged 400m cliffside hike. This is recommended only for the fit and adventurous.
It is a name of a secluded cove with a 200-meter stretch of sand on the west coast of Nusa Penida Island. Despite its isolation, the bay is quite accessible thanks to well-developed roads. Besides its beautiful palm-fringed beach, the bay is best known as one of Nusa Penida’s famous snorkelling and dive sites. Near the shore, the waves are swallow and small during calmer tides with crystal-clear waters. Divers praise the superb visibility, sometimes down to 30 meters.
WEST NUSA PENIDA TOUR – ITINERARY
- 06.00 am Pick up at Hotel
- 07.00 am check in at Sanur harbour
- 07.15 am Depart to Nusa Penida
- 07.45 am Arrive at Nusa Penida
- 08.30 am – 15.00 pm Visit Kelingking secret point, broken beach, angel billabong, Crystal bay
- 15.00 pm Transfer to Harbour
- 15.30 pm Depart from Nusa Penida
- 16.45 pm Arrive at Sanur
- 17.30 pm Arrive at your hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING WEST NUSA PENIDA TOURS?
- Casual dress
- Sandal/ Shoes
- Money for drink as well as for souvenirs
West Nusa Penida Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above West Nusa Penida Tour rates are valid until 31 March 2021.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is from 2 – 12 years. Meanwhile, the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking West Nusa Penida Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
Furthermore of Bali Tours, instead of Bali full-day tour option
Find More Other Favorite Bali Land Tours, as a result below:
- Ubud Village Tour
- Kintamani One Day Trip
- Besakih Temple Tour
- Karangasem East Bali
- Lovina Singaraja Tour
- Batukaru Jatiluwih Tour
- West National Park Tour and furthermore
- One Day Nusa Penida Tour and furthermore
- Lempuyang tour and furthermore
- One day Lembongan tour package
- Sambangan waterfall tour
- Munduk Waterfalls tour and furthermore